What's new

Kashmir | The Geopolitical Implications & its impact on regional peace and security

Please have a read and share this report with your friends. The struggle of the Kashmiri people must not be forgotten, we all owe the debt of freedom to our folk in the valley.

@Armstrong , @Oscar , @Aamna14 , @Zarvan , @Neptune , @cabatli_53 , @T-123456 , @Yzd Khalifa @Al Bhatti , @al-Hasani @asad71 @Hyperion @Arabian Knight @BLACKEAGLE @Loki , @Serpentine , @Hussein .
We need to do few things first raise Kashmir issue with all possible means even if we have to use small scale fights with India and also need to raise awareness in Muslim world both among leaders and Muslims of other countries about Indian Brutalities in Kashmir that will make sure 1.5 Billion people turn against India and finally build our Military Muscle and improve our economy until our economy gets improved we should try to take help of Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE and Kuwait and Qatar to build our Military finally if India doesn't solve it peacefully than war is always an option because through Kashmir India is trying to stop our water and turn our land into barren so better we fight and finish the enemy rather than dying from thirst and hunger ourselves

I thought India already promised to give Kashmir a referendum, half a century ago?

Now that is a strange bit of hypocrisy. Indians are always going on about Tibet, even though Tibet is not recognized as a disputed region by anyone in the world. And obviously, China is not a democracy, so we don't do referendums.

Whereas India is supposed to be a democracy, and not only that, but they also promised a referendum to Kashmir.

They are hoping that, as their economic engagement with the world powers grows, they will not raise the Kashmir issue and slowly people will give up on their demand for self determination by accepting colonialism. It hasn't worked historically and it will not work in the future. The final winners will be the Kashmiri people.

India is occupying J&K and they hope that by doing it long enough, people of Kashmir will give up their demand for freedom. Learning from India's own colonial history, it couldn't be further from the truth.
Its India and India alone that prevents a referendum, therefore its India that doesn't want peace between India and Pakistan as well as in the greater S.Asia.

This is what Chief Minister of Kashmir ( Indian puppet ) had to say recently about the 'so called merger'.

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah
You know what the Turkish Ambassador said,i second that.

We need to do few things first raise Kashmir issue with all possible means even if we have to use small scale fights with India and also need to raise awareness in Muslim world both among leaders and Muslims of other countries about Indian Brutalities in Kashmir that will make sure 1.5 Billion people turn against India and finally build our Military Muscle and improve our economy until our economy gets improved we should try to take help of Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE and Kuwait and Qatar to build our Military finally if India doesn't solve it peacefully than war is always an option because through Kashmir India is trying to stop our water and turn our land into barren so better we fight and finish the enemy rather than dying from thirst and hunger ourselves
War is no option and forget the ''Muslim Muscle''.
Do you really think there is ONE muslim country that would support you openly on the Kashmir issue?

Last edited:
A referendum is the only way to peace,i dont see another way.
I thought India already promised to give Kashmir a referendum, half a century ago?

Now that is a strange bit of hypocrisy. Indians are always going on about Tibet, even though Tibet is not recognized as a disputed region by anyone in the world. And obviously, China is not a democracy, so we don't do referendums.

Whereas India is supposed to be a democracy, and not only that, but they also promised a referendum to Kashmir.

We never promised a referendum on Indian Kashmir - read through the UN resolution on Kashmir - there are a few conditions there that need to be met with before even thinking of a plebiscite....another factor here is Pakistan signing the Shimla agreement that turns the Kashmir issue into a bilateral issue. If just by making a hue and cry about it annd trying to arm twist India into talking by sending terrorists across win convince us into discussing it than thats not going to happen for a long time.

The article is a piece of garbage. Kashmir is a part of India and will remain so. Deal with it.

lolz are you insane? Kashmir is a disputed territory so come back from you're dreamland and start acknowledging facts.

Kindly read the terms under which referendum should be held before making comments, buddy.

Pakistanis always whine about Kashmir.

BTW Arunachal Pradesh is also not a disputed territory, but just because you are not democracy, does it gives you right to claim it yours ?

Also P0K is disputed territory acc. to UN too, but you built road there. Aren't you breaking international laws ? Can I call china hypocrite now.

lolz are you insane? Kashmir is a disputed territory so come back from you're dreamland and start acknowledging facts.

Disputed? In your mind!!! No country apart from one thinks so! We do not consider it disputed. It is an integral part of India, will remain so. Deal with it before you get an ulcer! Remember, it does not matter what foreigners say, what matters is what we, Indians do.

Kindly read the terms under which referendum should be held before making comments, buddy.

Pakistanis always whine about Kashmir.

BTW Arunachal Pradesh is also not a disputed territory, but just because you are not democracy, does it gives you right to claim it yours ?

Also P0K is disputed territory acc. to UN too, but you built road there. Aren't you breaking international laws ? Can I call china hypocrite now.

What don't you understand?

Democracy - Referendums, Right to self-determination

One-party Autocracy - Nothing of the kind is required

So you're waiting for an Autocratic non-democracy like China to give a referendum to Tibet ( :lol: ), before you fulfill your obligations to give a referendum to Kashmir?

That's a cheap way of saying you'll never fulfill the promise you made.

This makes no sense. Firstly, Zangnan IS disputed territory.

Secondly, what does that have to do with Democracy?

A white Englishman called MacMahon drew a line across Asian territory that he had no right over, and that is the basis for India's claim on AP.

Last edited:
Disputed? In your mind!!! No country apart from one thinks so! We do not consider it disputed. It is an integral part of India, will remain so. Deal with it before you get an ulcer! Remember, it does not matter what foreigners say, what matters is what we, Indians do.

Then India is the only country in the world who doesn't consider it disputed. The whole world refers to it as disputed. I am sure you mean the entire world doesn't matter to you that way. Indians aren't any special to be treated above the law in case you haven't noticed till now. It is a disputed territory and would remain so as long as the issue isn't resolved no matter how much you whine or utter insults.

What don't you understand?

Democracy - Referendums, Right to self-determination

One-party Autocracy - Nothing of the kind is required

So you're waiting for a non-democracy like China to give a referendum to Tibet ( :lol: ), before you fulfill your obligations to give a referendum to Kashmir?

That's a cheap way of saying you'll never fulfill the promise you made.

This makes no sense. Firstly, Zangnan IS disputed territory.

Secondly, what does that have to do with Democracy?

A white Englishman called MacMahon drew a line across Asian territory that he had no right over, and that is the basis for India's claim on AP.

LOL, so many fails there that its hilarious.

Yet you were not able to counter even a single one of my points in your post. :lol:

LOL, ok here goes, lets see if you can make something out of it.

Democracy - Kashmir goes to elections every year and elects its leaders. So we are following the democratic process to the tee.
Democracy doesnt mean that people have a say in an international issue directly - as in, they elect leaders and a government to do that.

India does not have any obligations to give a referendum till the set conditions are fulfilled - as I said read up on the UN resolution first, India never promised a referendum only on "Indian Kashmir".

To fulfill the so called "promise" the set conditions need to be fulfilled which I doubt that they can ever do.

Whats Zangnan?

AP is a state in India so I dont see how is it even a concern?.

The Kashmir issue can be resolved only bilaterally not through any referendum

Kashmir is an integral part of India, we dont even consider it as a disputed territory now.

Back
Top Bottom