What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

I already got banned from my original account. Such noobard and stupid mods here. Where is internet freedom they keep bragging about all the time. :P
Freedom doesn't mean to run around in your neighborhood and shout hey I have freedom to do everything :rofl: ... Like the same , there is freedom to express your opinion but within certain rules ...

Freedom doesn't mean to run around in your neighborhood and shout hey I have freedom to do everything :rofl: ... Like the same , there is freedom to express your opinion but within certain rules ...

Apply the same logic to Indian Sec forces reaction to the activities of insurgents/militants in Kashmir next time around. Ok? ;)

So replying to a post is crying ? Which school did you go to ? :lol:
Maha Bharata school! Where you'll only learn india centeric things like Akhand Bharat which dream will remain dream..

So replying to a post is crying ? Which school did you go to ? :lol:
so now you get it.
that's what you thought originally.
you claimed Indians are posting more hence crying! :rofl:

i thought pakistanis are crying hence crying! :enjoy:

Apply the same logic to Indian Sec forces reaction to the activities of insurgents/militants in Kashmir next time around. Ok? ;)
We tried to applied that logic when an indian intruder chopper intruded in our air boundries but it get caught...and army took some data and let them go..:lol:

Pakistanis should approach logical attitude.Whats the problem in making LOC into the dispute line. Both parties will go home happily.Think by brain rather than heart.

Pakistanis should approach logical attitude.Whats the problem in making LOC into the dispute line. Both parties will go home happily.Think by brain rather than heart.
No bro , the people aren't content with it ... Referendum in our respective Kashmir under UN supervision is the way to go ... Let the people decide ... True democracy !

so now you get it.
that's what you thought originally.
you claimed Indians are posting more hence crying! :rofl:

i thought pakistanis are crying hence crying! :enjoy:

why pakistanis are crying in this thread?
i thought they had big heart or something. lol

i guess this is why more Indians join the forum. these pakistanis are really funny. Indians enjoy it.

Thats your first post here ... It is ok to admit so if you suffer from amnesia ... But why twist things ? :azn:

No bro , the people aren't content with it ... Referendum in our respective Kashmir under UN supervision is the way to go ... Let the people decide ... True democracy !

Sorry to hurt you mate but Pakistan have not such a good track record in maintain democracy .And it's your hurting your countries own fabric rather then India.You called me bro thatwhy.

Do you know what are the conditions for referendum?

Sorry to hurt you mate but Pakistan have not such a good track record in maintain democracy .And it's your hurting your countries own fabric rather then India.You called me bro thatwhy.
It was the first sensible post after so much flame baiting from a troller so i replied with "bro" ... I am sure that its not offensive ... Yes , but does it matter seriously ? The referendum is to be held in Kashmir , not Pakistan right ?

Back
Top Bottom