What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

False claim ? :lol: Can you prove it otherwise since you claimed it in the first place ? :azn:

i cant prove a lie of urs... u will claim even u have been to mars... because of ur nationality.. now run ...:rofl:

i cant prove a lie of urs... u will claim even u have been to mars... because of ur nationality.. now run ...:rofl:
Which lie of mine ? That we control 37 % of Kashmir or that you even lost the highest peak in Kargil sector which you celebrate Vijay Diwas for ? :lol:

I have told you earlier ... Your media is good at " manufacturing " victory as recently it did for Kargil ... I atleast give credit where its due ...

we won 1999..what did u achieve in kargil...1000's of ur troops dead..ur international image gone down the sink hole...

ur leaders had to beg all around the world to stop India..lol !! and u claim victory..true it was not perfect for us and we learnt a lot from the war..but we won the war and kicked some 'mujahideen' @$$...

Dont worry my friend...i'm just here. Just went to visit the thread titled "Seven Pakistani soldiers killed in Taliban attack: officials"
SO did You Read Paramilitry and FC is an another force other then 550,000 soldiers... and F.C killed more 100 taliban in recent week? Do you? just leave it you were saying something about anticipated?

Which lie of mine ? That we control 37 % of Kashmir or that you even lost the highest peak in Kargil sector which you celebrate Vijay Diwas for ? :lol:

u keep the mountains yaar.. out of 1000s of kargil peak u control one.. what u going to do at top.. wave New-clear Inquilabi flag? hahaha

US has stronger navy than the combined navy of the whole world and you think they'll do nothing after these reports? Such a dumbass you are.

And btw, our borders are now secured. Thanks to latest survellience systems from Israel. :enjoy:

Are you now expecting the US Navy to fight in Afghanistan which is a landlocked country ? :rofl: ... Its not a good idea to type under the influence actually ... Yes everyone from NATO to US President is a dumbass saying that we will leave after 2014 and only you are smart ... Happy now ? :wave:

Like I said you make claims from what your generals told you. Go read Kargil war from neutral source for the truth. But, its sad you even say Wikipedia is Indian biased. Such noobards! :laugh:
Yea! neutral sources are also indian, just read the references of wikipedia.. majority of it taken from indian sities and books to fill the informatry Gap... Wiki Boy

ur leaders had to beg all around the world to stop India..lol !! and u claim victory..true it was not perfect for us and we learnt a lot from the war..but we won the war and kicked some 'mujahideen' @$$...

Yes , you moved some 3 million soldiers against not more than 5000 NLI's and Freedom fighters ... What makes you happy if you even won then ? We managed to secure the most strategic peak in Kargil along with a couple of other areas ... Even then your causalities were high :lol:

Yea! neutral sources are also indian, just read the references of wikipedia.. majority of it taken from indian sities and books to fill the informatry Gap... Wiki Boy

Go ask ur musharaff...he will definitely tell u how his 'mujahids' got their @$$ kicked...lol

SO did You Read Paramilitry and FC is an another force other then 550,000 soldiers... and F.C killed more 100 taliban in recent week? Do you? just leave it you were saying something about anticipated?
Yeah...it was anticipated tha the Raja would accede kashmir to pak. Instead,he asked for India's support..India helped Raja on the condition that he would accede the state of kashmir to India. As you know, India kicked pakistanis out and made kashmir an integral part. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

bhai Like Like :tup:
You can click the thank button instead which is located in the bottom right cornor. :P

Yeah...it was anticipated tha the Raja would accede kashmir to pak. Instead,he asked for India's support..India helped Raja on the condition that he would accede the state of kashmir to India. As you know, India kicked pakistanis out and made kashmir an integral part. :cheers:
As you know , the people then and still want to be a part of Pakistan and they will continue their struggle :wave: ... Even in 1947 , the tribals secured NA and AJK with the help of local Muslim population ... Should i enlighten you about the state of Indian army in Kashmir from 1989 ? :azn: ... 5 million troops fighting some 30k Muahideen right ? :lol:

why pakistanis are crying in this thread?
i thought they had big heart or something. lol

i guess this is why more Indians join the forum. these pakistanis are really funny. Indians enjoy it.

Yes , you moved some 300 , 000 million soldiers against not more than 5000 NLI's and Freedom fighters ... What makes you happy if you even won then ? We managed to secure the most strategic peak in Kargil along with a couple of other areas ... Even then your causalities were high :lol:

lol ...300,000 million soldiers !!!! our population is not so big ...is this what is taught in ur schools??...

our causalities were high because we were at the bottom of the mountains and ur 'mujahids' are at the top..

and what strategic peak are u talking about...u guys secured it when no Indian troops were present there..and then ran back to daddy,...the moment u saw us...is this classic mentality of 'Mujahids'

I am comparing US with the whole world in power you dumbass Pakistani. You think your ISI is smart? then why don't they stop all the drone attacks in Pakistan? how did US sneaked up ur *** and killed Osama Bin Laden? You think US is stupid? Such a noobard :lol:
How did your 10 insurgents sat on a boat and sneaked behind Indian Army and wrecked havoc in Mumbai for 3 days ? :rofl: ... Ok sure compare it with anything you like , 500 years of colonialism still has left a permanent effect on you ... US ARMY IS INVINCIBLE doesn't work with us ...

Back
Top Bottom