What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

Nepal is only Hindu nation on earth... do you really believe they can turn against India ?
They already are , How much is China investing there , any idea ? :azn:

We do that cause we are scared of nuclear weapons. But, don't worry once India gets the missle shield from Israel I can assure you we can kick the *** of both these nations. :lol:
Once , Aren't you making something like aircraft for almost three decades now too ? ... I know your habit of talking big ...

China is also investing in India. By your logic India also belongs to China now? kya chu**ya Pakistani hai :lol:
If you cant comprehend something , best ignore it and move on ... Why take out-of-context and make yourself look like a fool ? :D

Mani Shankar Ayer couldn't give any answer of Hafiz Saed's question

Last edited by a moderator:
They already are , How much is China investing there , any idea ? :azn:

So what ??? USA investing to much in Iraq .. so can this change any thing ??

And without knowing facts dnt embarrass yourself .... Just come in India and findout how many Nepali national making their employment in India

Oh sure , We can just direct the Taliban who control almost 70 % of Afghanistan to blow it up ... Fait Accomli :rofl: ... and Ramp up support for Naxalite insurgents who control 1/3 of India and declared by your prime minister the most challenging task that India faces ... Yes they are present , the real question is how long they can hold on :azn: ... With US planning to end Afghan mission in 2014 and negotiating with Taliban ... I fail to see how much leverage can you gain from blatantly corrupt Afghan army which is acknowledged by NATO too :azn:

pakistani army is doing everything already wat happened??? haha
pakistan is turned into a big fat terrorist failed nation .. economy is a waste ... fundamentalism on rise ...
you cant do anything more.. now its time for payback from India ...

Whatever, we have the money to buy latest aircrafts for us. Not like you who beg US and China for every aircraft. :P
I can assure you we have paid for every JFT and F16 we have bought ... Even if it hasn't been cash but transit service and support for NATO ...

Back
Top Bottom