What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

pakistani army is doing everything already wat happened??? haha
Everything is happening , Wait and watch ... :azn: Or read the latest report how Taliban will take on Afghanistan once again when NATO leaves ... Atleast help the Northern Alliance this time , the last time they had to withdraw from Kabul when we assisted Taliban in taking over ...

Show some respect! They buried many of your dead soldiers.

Who buried dead Soldiers ?? I thought Indian army did that when your government dont accept body of soldiers in Kargil

by the way where is that stormshadow, I guess he is finding the meaning of anticipated :rofl:

show the purchase bill.. or keep quiet
Do you do it for every thing you buy ? :azn: ... Purchase bill for military equipment ? Is the IQ theory true then ? :rofl:

Lmao at the angry Bharatis. Boohoo, Scream harder.

Do you do it for every thing you buy ? :azn: ... Purchase bill for military equipment ? Is the IQ theory true then ? :rofl:

nope i dont make false claims like u.. henc no reqd

Do you really think US is so stupid that they'll leave Afghanistan like that. They are very smart. Look around yourself what they have done to your country after 60 years of friendship. :lol:
Do you really think that they are invincible and all that ? :lol: ... Yes they will leave , its confirmed by US president and NATO so go secure the LOC this time ...

Lmao at the angry Bharatis. Boohoo, Scream harder.

Ya we are Screaming harder not because of Anger but because of Fun and laugh ...let the show continue

Pakistan can do nothing about Kashmir or Kashmiris till they stop 'caring' only about muslims..

Atleast, he's learning something new. You guys are pathetic. No lessons learned after losing 4 wars.
I have told you earlier ... Your media is good at " manufacturing " victory as recently it did for Kargil ... I atleast give credit where its due ...

Back
Top Bottom