What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

why pakistanis are crying in this thread?
i thought they had big heart or something. lol

i guess this is why more Indians join the forum. these pakistanis are really funny. Indians enjoy it.
Crying ? Who's posting in this thread more ? :rofl:

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 3 guests)

Secur Tumba EastWest cheekybird StormShadow SolarFlare2 Gautam Infinity Protectionist Gareth ARCHON

and what strategic peak are u talking about...u guys secured it when no Indian troops were present there..and then ran back to daddy,...the moment u saw us...is this classic mentality of 'Mujahids'
Google Peak 5353 and its strategic importance ... and then we will talk :wave:

How did your 10 insurgents sat on a boat and sneaked behind Indian Army and wrecked havoc in Mumbai for 3 days ? :rofl: ... Ok sure compare it with anything you like , 500 years of colonialism still has left a permanent effect on you ... US ARMY IS INVINCIBLE doesn't work with us ...

Making shield of unarmed civilian any terrorist can do that ...

And you are really proud of these terrorist??

US army is invincible because that's the reality. You are ignorant or braggart to not believe that. Respect them they are your masters and own your country. Can't you see all the drone attacks in Waziristan? :enjoy:
I can even see the closed supplies ... Can you ? :azn:

As you know , the people then and still want to be a part of Pakistan and they will continue their struggle :wave: ... Even in 1947 , the tribals secured NA and AJK with the help of local Muslim population ...
That is the whole issue. These hypocrites say they want to be independent and have their loyalities towards pak. Hence we are putting them in their place. :lol:
Should i enlighten you about the state of Indian army in Kashmir from 1989 ? :azn: ... 5 million troops fighting some 30k Muahideen right ? :lol:
Before you start "enlightening" me about the Indian army...read what's happening to your army today as a result of that. :rofl:

I know it appears a bit late after posting. :P

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Ofcourse, I love arguing with them and see their ***** burn in anger. :D

me too.
we Indians are obsessed with anything funny lol

Yeah...it was anticipated tha the Raja would accede kashmir to pak. Instead,he asked for India's support..India helped Raja on the condition that he would accede the state of kashmir to India. As you know, India kicked pakistanis out and made kashmir an integral part. :cheers:
You can click the thank button instead which is located in the bottom right cornor. :P
Hence You proved That India is a terrorist state... your army is terrorists in its own type..

Ofcourse, I love arguing with them and see their ***** burn in anger. :D
Better argue fast ... Mods here dont tolerate off topic and abusive posts ... So limited time ... :P

Look how Pakistan surrendered in Kargil:

I wasn't aware that accepting dead bodies is considered as surrender by Indians :rofl: ... Doesn't your army do that ? Didn't they accept the dead bodies of their soldiers in 1999 ? :azn:

Crying ? Who's posting in this thread more ? :rofl:

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 3 guests)

Secur Tumba EastWest cheekybird StormShadow SolarFlare2 Gautam Infinity Protectionist Gareth ARCHON
lol
what a logic
posting less is crying less????
should i say that posting more is laughing more?
funny lot

Hence You proved That India is a terrorist state... your army is terrorists in its own type..
Are you a dimwit!!?? If you've got anything else other than plain abuses then i'm willing to talk. Otherwise, you can continue searching for anti India videos.

lol
what a logic
posting less is crying less????
should i say that posting more is laughing more?
funny lot

So replying to a post is crying ? Which school did you go to ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom