What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

it is very simple
pakistanis are crying because they are crying. i did not claim that from the number of posts but the nature of posts. am i expecting too much from you to understand it?

I am posting because i am posting :rofl: ... What sort of absurd logic is that ? ... The nature of posts , Weren't we talking sensibly until someone dragged Balochistan and all other off topic things into the thread even going to the point of ridiculing our religion ? Your claim means nothing ... Will i be expecting too much from you to understand this simple thing ? :wave:

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Solar Flare Rest In Peace ... A troller is put to rest :lol:

The referendum is to be held in Kashmir , not Pakistan right ?

No thanks.. we don't really find it necessary to hold something to prove ourselves. It is amusing to see that the so called "referendum" which was first asked by UN, is not being even spoken about by them today while you lot keep crying rivers over it daily, even so much as running two threads simultaneously to make it look extra important.

Come on, dude. This is not going to happen. The more political force you use the more it will drain your country. Forget this and focus on your own self. It will be good for both of us.

It was the first sensible post after so much flame baiting from a troller so i replied with "bro" ... I am sure that its not offensive ... Yes , but does it matter seriously ? The referendum is to be held in Kashmir , not Pakistan right ?

But again what about Kashmiri Pandits who had been migrated coz of terrorists.How can a non biased refferandum will take place in absence of Kashmiri Pandit. If Paksitan will hell bent on wholesome Kashmir (Mind my words i am nt saying anything about Pakistan occupied Kashmir) then unnecessarily India should drag down issues like Baluchistan. aS THE GREEAT GANDHI SAID AN EYE FOR AN EYE WILL MAKE WHOLE WORLD BLIND.IT SHOULD BE STOP SOMEWHERE.

But again what about Kashmiri Pandits who had been migrated coz of terrorists.How can a non biased refferandum will take place in absence of Kashmiri Pandit. If Paksitan will hell bent on wholesome Kashmir (Mind my words i am nt saying anything about Pakistan occupied Kashmir) then unnecessarily India should drag down issues like Baluchistan.

Do you know about a operation in IOK when 31 Sikhs and IA blamed it on Muslims ? Later it was found out to be RAW's work ... Bring them back , Even many muslims migrated to Pakistan from Kashmir because of violence so ? and no , we aren't hell bent on whole Kashmir ... How does it relate to Baluchistan ? You have too many insurgencies running in your own country , do you see Pakistanis dragging those ?

But again what about Kashmiri Pandits who had been migrated coz of terrorists.How can a non biased refferandum will take place in absence of Kashmiri Pandit. If Paksitan will hell bent on wholesome Kashmir (Mind my words i am nt saying anything about Pakistan occupied Kashmir) then unnecessarily India should drag down issues like Baluchistan. aS THE GREEAT GANDHI SAID AN EYE FOR AN EYE WILL MAKE WHOLE WORLD BLIND.IT SHOULD BE STOP SOMEWHERE.
ANd what about more than 1 million kashmiris killed in IOK.. Its totally massacre..

Happy Kashmir solidarity everyone... YAY!!! :yahoo:

Thats your first post here ... It is ok to admit so if you suffer from amnesia ... But why twist things ? :azn:

I am posting because i am posting :rofl: ... What sort of absurd logic is that ? ... The nature of posts , Weren't we talking sensibly until someone dragged Balochistan and all other off topic things into the thread even going to the point of ridiculing our religion ? Your claim means nothing ... Will i be expecting too much from you to understand this simple thing ? :wave:
and not only this thread, you are crying from 6 long decades. in this crying process, you lost your west wing but nothing happened to us. so observing this day or year is just adding more crying years for you and nothing else.
i hope you guys withdraw from your occupied Kashmir so that we can apply the referendum and solve it.

No thanks.. we don't really find it necessary to hold something to prove ourselves. It is amusing to see that the so called "referendum" which was first asked by UN, is not being even spoken about by them today while you lot keep crying rivers over it daily, even so much as running two threads simultaneously to make it look extra important.

Come on, dude. This is not going to happen. The more political force you use the more it will drain your country. Forget this and focus on your own self. It will be good for both of us.
Sorry , but the Kashmiris think otherwise and in the end they are going to get what they want , Just wait and watch ... Referendum was first asked by Nehru and not UN ... Your PM took the matter to UN and no one else ... No one's crying ... We are just reminding everyone of the atrocities committed by your army nothing else ... :no:

and not only this thread, you are crying from 6 long decades.
i hope you guys withdraw from your occupied Kashmir so that we can apply the referendum and solve it.

Pretty rich coming from Indians actually ! :lol: You have been psychologically obsessed with a country 5 times smaller than you for those 6 long decades to the extent that you dont make a military purchase/foreign policy which isn't Pakistan centric :rofl: ... I hope , we both withdraw from Kashmir so people can decide their own future ... What say you ?

and not only this thread, you are crying from 6 long decades. in this crying process, you lost your west wing but nothing happened to us. so observing this day or year is just adding more crying years for you and nothing else.
Ignoring kashmiris..?:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Another solarflare dies!:lol::rofl:

Do you know about a operation in IOK when 31 Sikhs and IA blamed it on Muslims ? Later it was found out to be RAW's work ... Bring them back , Even many muslims migrated to Pakistan from Kashmir because of violence so ? and no , we aren't hell bent on whole Kashmir ... How does it relate to Baluchistan ? You have too many insurgencies running in your own country , do you see Pakistanis dragging those ?

Man don't refer conspiracy theories. If you want to have logical discussion then please tell me howcum Pakistan will take IOK (in Pakistani's terminology) .You can't do it millitry might or by just providing diplomatic support.Only logical solution is keep the Kashmir part you have. No dispute in the world can't solved by one way solution.Both sides in dispute should sacrifice.That's the only solution.

well the referendum will be taken place under India's observation after you withdraw from your occupied Kashmir. that's the UN resolution. and yeah lets do it. so when you are withdrawing?
India will never do that, They already knows the kashmiris decision. Ambushes !!:guns:
It don't happens in Pakistan originated kashmir..:azn:

it was some 3 times smaller but then we made it 5 times smaller :rofl:

Not you , the people of Bangladesh ... Did you start the struggle for independence ? :azn: ... The Jinnah always envisioned multiple muslim states in the subcontinent so it is fine and anti-India sentiments run high in Bangladesh today , dont they ? ... What about the additional problems you face from them today ? :P

well the referendum will be taken place under India's observation after you withdraw from your occupied Kashmir. that's the UN resolution. and yeah lets do it. so when you are withdrawing?

No , Another UN resolutions was passed later asking both parties to leave Kashmir ... If you aren't aware of it , why bother to post needlessly ?

I'm a computer science major. Do you really think these silly tactics can block me? :lol:

Not very creative apparently.. but then getting into tier three universities doesn't require that now does it.
Oh well..they come and go.
What is sad is people replying to such hermaphrodites and ruining a thread.
Must I repeat the old mantra of report and leave alone here too?

Back
Top Bottom