What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

You can't do it millitry might or by just providing diplomatic support.Only logical solution is keep the Kashmir part you have. No dispute in the world can't solved by one way solution.Both sides in dispute should sacrifice.That's the only solution.
Yes , I have said it before ... Both parties should respect the opinion of Kashmiris and hold a plebiscite under UN ... Fair right ?

The obsession is unbelievable ! :lol: He creates account after account to satisfy his ego :rofl:
Atlast! He proved himself a frustrated Brat.. Ashamed his flags too :tdown:,Thats why muslim,sikhs and Christains in india don't have any better sentiments about hindus..

India will never do that, They already knows the kashmiris decision. Ambushes !!:guns:
It don't happens in Pakistan originated kashmir..:azn:
okay then don't cry. if you want the referendum then you will HAVE TO withdraw from your occupied Kashmir. no other choice.

Sorry , but the Kashmiris think otherwise and in the end they are going to get what they want , Just wait and watch ... Referendum was first asked by Nehru and not UN ... Your PM took the matter to UN and no one else ... No one's crying ... We are just reminding everyone of the atrocities committed by your army nothing else ... :no:

As long as you are just doing a job of a secretary and reminding the boss of his/her appointments, its ok.. :) .. we dont mind..

Pretty rich coming from Indians actually ! :lol: You have been psychologically obsessed with a country 5 times smaller than you for those 6 long decades to the extent that you dont make a military purchase/foreign policy which isn't Pakistan centric :rofl: ... I hope , we both withdraw from Kashmir so people can decide their own future ... What say you ?
Not gonna happen.. Leaders on both sides wont permit that

okay then don't cry. if you want the referendum then you will HAVE TO withdraw from your occupied Kashmir. no other choice.
Lolz ! We were always ready ,If india is but then again This time india back stabbing will end up of bringing nuclear war.. like I said before you have lot to lose..

India will never do that, They already knows the kashmiris decision. Ambushes !!:guns:
It don't happens in Pakistan originated kashmir..:azn:

Happens in every other part of Pakistan though. And probably in P OK too, but since that area lives under a virtual martial law, no one probably gets to know

Yes , I have said it before ... Both parties should respect the opinion of Kashmiris and hold a plebiscite under UN ... Fair right ?

We are agreed on something.Good going. This solution might be right in romantic world and Utopia.But we are discussing logical solutions right?Now tell me the logical solution.

Not you , the people of Bangladesh ... Did you start the struggle for independence ? :azn: ...
did they do it on their own? wow! your history books are brilliant.

The Jinnah always envisioned multiple muslim states in the subcontinent

source?
if its true then why not Baluchistan? lets make it a country and we'll talk about Kashmir.
btw it doesn't change the fact that you lost your territory.

No , Another UN resolutions was passed later asking both parties to leave Kashmir ... If you aren't aware of it , why bother to post needlessly ?
when did that happen sir? can you show us the link please?

As long as you are just doing a job of a secretary and reminding the boss of his/her appointments, its ok.. :) .. we dont mind..

Not gonna happen.. Leaders on both sides wont permit that
I hope you do trust blindly on that .. Arab spring ...Islam centeric views are rising there.. and U.S is giving up on Afghan. How long U.S takes it will hurt itself.. Lets see How its effects on kashmir..:azn:

Not you , the people of Bangladesh ... Did you start the struggle for independence ? :azn: ...

Yes.. It was people of Bangladesh. We just helped them realize that the 2 nation theory was one load of BS and helped them liberate them selves from the tyranny of Punjabi Pakistan.

The Jinnah always envisioned multiple muslim states in the subcontinent so it is fine
:lol: Angoor Khattey hain ;)

and anti-India sentiments run high in Bangladesh today , dont they ? ... What about the additional problems you face from them today ? :P

Really?? I just wish Pakistan was also as problematic as BD.. ;).. btw, BD members here are not representative of BD. Half of them are anyway false flag Pakistanis..

No , Another UN resolutions was passed later asking both parties to leave Kashmir ... If you aren't aware of it , why bother to post needlessly ?

Not really.. Pakistan needs to withdraw and India needs to reduce forces to a maintenance mode.. Come back when Pakistan forces are gone and then cry about the Referendum..

Maha Bharata school! Where you'll only learn india centeric things like Akhand Bharat which dream will remain dream..

I never heard anything like akhand Bharat before coming to pdf, may be they taught you in your text books that we have anything called akhand Bharat in our curriculum.

I hope you do trust blindly on that .. Arab spring ...Islam centeric views are rising there.. and U.S is giving up on Afghan. How long U.S takes it will hurt itself.. Lets see How its effects on kashmir..:azn:

Mate, till 10 years back, US was firmly in your corner. When you could not do squat even then, and ended up losing Siachen and East Pakistan during that time, to ab kya ukhadd loge.. :lol:

Happens in every other part of Pakistan though. And probably in P OK too, but since that area lives under a virtual martial law, no one probably gets to know
Oh yeah ! Is that the reason that protests/mass demonstrations/human rights aren't reported from AJK and NA ? :azn: It doesn't come because it doesn't happen ... ... If news can come out of North Korea which has the worst dictatorship in the world then how come you dont read such news from Pakistan held Kashmir ? Because it doesn't happen , we dont have army deployed in every nook and corner of AJK and NA ... Now compare it with your Occupied Kashmir , daily protests and riots ? Why aren't the people content with you ?

Lol! You are wrong foxy, happens in only Dera bugti and Orakzai agency.. But in india only that Red corridor covers major area.. leave others... By the why If solarflare kind of indian members are major chemistry then leave illiteral .. I've now so much reservations about literal people.. Does it happens in all part of india? abusing each other religons?

Back
Top Bottom