What's new

Kashmir shuts on Manmohan's visit

Last edited by kurup; Today at 02:04 PM.

Contradicting ur own statements... ;)

No ....still not get what you are implying ...

I edited it and obviously I still cannot see the difference in any of the two posts that is contradicting any of mine.

But even if there is some contradiction , Is that going to change the ground reality that you are not going to get kashmir ??

Don't see any contradiction .

Select anytime you want - past , present , future JAMMU and KASHMIR will remain an integral part of INDIA

That is what I meant .
ok we will see. all we can do is wait.

Beheaded PAk soldiers:

Heads-of-troops-480x238.jpg

your going a little too far.
these soldiers are sombodys brother, father, son. dont disrespect them like that.
these soldiers were killed in gun battles and their bodies were beheaded btw.

you want to see pakistani flags in IOK?

Here is a picture of LTTE flag raised in London.

london_ltte_flag_001.jpg

What does that show ??

The only thing it shows is that there are some !diots in every community . Nothing else.

This is how you treat their children.

kashmirichildabuse.jpg

When they join us in our union of freedom, we will give them the respect they deserve. We will let them stand on our shoulders so they can reach for the stars.

pathetic little liar.
if that is really the case the give them a chance to vote for freedom ro to be with india, its that simple.
Suck a donkey's d***,liar for what?Faggot in Usa gonna tell me what happens there?Inwinder why they didnt vote hurriyat to power and chose a nationalist government.

these soldiers are sombodys brother, father, son. dont disrespect them like that.

Funny , some post ago you were all happy about the death of Indian soldiers and were calling them pigs.

Where did this sudden morality came from ??

images

Beheaded Puki officer.

dnt start this beheading game ..we r pretty gud at it .. we will cut ur balls off and put them in ur eye socket .. please be decent and talk on facts rather then using stupid pics

Suck a donkey's d***,liar for what?Faggot in Usa gonna tell me what happens there?Inwinder why they didnt vote hurriyat to power and chose a nationalist government.

benchod.
tere gaand me bara foot ka danda doon ga.
sala kutey ka bacha

It wasnt going too far when you Pakistanis were talking about killing or "slaughtering" Indian soldiers? You have been using some pretty nasty words yourself.

If you are going to punch, better have the courage to receive a punch too :P

Back
Top Bottom