What's new

Kashmir separatists cheer Pakistan resolution supporting self rule

Passing resolutions are politician's favourite pastime. Even they are not serious on Kashmir. Just usual lip service from time to time with little effort on Issue. LOLs

A lollypop each could help perhaps.

Why are you wasting time with such trolls? They won't get banned/negative rating. You will. If you had noticed - they have been reporting a number of your posts, as I checked in the Live Post page. Just ignore trolls please :agree:
:)
SO is there a way to tell who has reported your post? If its possible I would grateful if you let me know how..:what:

SO is there a way to tell who has reported your post? If its possible I would grateful if you let me know how..:what:
i dont think you can see that... I mean I have never seen it, may be nobody has reported my post.

Do you really think I care for ban ? i have been banned for 6 times, is ready to get banned once more. But I will reply them in their voice. Either webby has to ban terms like Nigga, Yindoo etc or .........

Nava ayan sonya, I used to think the same way but than I realized retard will be retards, you dont bark at the barking dog, just let them be

Back
Top Bottom