What's new

Kashmir separatists cheer Pakistan resolution supporting self rule

With all due respect, may I ask why dont you give the same advice to him ? No offence sir, but if he can call me all these i will reply in that manner. Because i know that no action will be taken against him.

Do you rally think I care for ban ? i have been banned for 6 times, is ready to get banned once more. But I will reply them in their voice. Either webby has to ban terms like Nigga, Yindoo etc or .........
then its ur choice buddy i dont have any rights to impose something on u that u dont understand peace .....

My condolence to all Kashmiri families in Indian Occupied Kashmir for the loss and brutal suffering they have endured by the Indian occupational forces.
May Allah give them strength to withstand the brutality of these marauding indian occupying forces in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

My condolence to all Kashmiri families in Indian Occupied Kashmir for the loss and brutal suffering they have endured by the Indian occupational forces.
May Allah give them strength to withstand the brutality of these marauding indian occupying forces in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
So sad. My condolence to the Kashmiri families. What can I say ? Just I can say " Jab dushron ki jalte hue maja lene se pehle apne kabar ki mitti tayar rakho ". So sad

I think the only way to end the evil Hindu rule is to conduct the plebiscite, what say brother ...??

Peace to you sir. I wish, everybody can talk like you. Till then I will reply in the same manner I get abused. Peace to you.
listen biplap i was just joking with you the whole time no offense.
but next time you shouldn't jump in a convo and start talking shit my friend

listen biplap i was just joking with you the whole time no offense.
but next time you shouldn't jump in a convo and start talking shit my friend
Is it so ? If you really are joking, I am sorry for all these, I apologise. Take my words as jokes too. But if someone speak to me in that tone, I will reply with the same tone. Peace to you Qamar.

Pakistanis do a bit more than passing resolution and blaming India.
Talk to us, give us some goodies, baniya always loves a good bargain... :pop:

Someone posted a video of Taliban press conference in Islamabad yesterday. They have all time to pass resolution about Kashmir but they don't see what is happening to their country. Lol Pakistan is a funny country.

Back
Top Bottom