What's new

Kashmir not integral part of India: Grand Mufti

CARE TO SHOW WHERE I POSTED IT? @TheDreamLivesOn

I see The thread where you were worrying about not having $$$$$ for your Navy to build their own ships as we do:yahoo:.
Economy is a war chest the more you have the more you can wage war.Rush without thinking into war and get beaten everytime like it happened to Pakistan against us.Read Sun Tzu and others ;)
Find any of my posts on PDF where I said anything about the $$$$ for the navy and I'll quit PDF right now :p: and about you beating us every time:
7fc9101f885e8f334fae9353f1c7d6304a0b11d8cf61490be287e63dbc6f5edc.jpg
:D:sarcastic::nana:

@wolfschanzze I'm new here that was my first reply,dont know how to use the forums properly yet.

The point is in the British era Indians were the typists who got dictation from the British and typed as secretaries and clerks, now in the American empire the type writer is changed to a computer and you're programmers, still the secretary and clerk at heart. That s your economy, while you Libby for sanctions and isolation on Pakistan and you do so using little children. You politicize and brainwash little school children to as Obama for sanctions in Pakistan in his visit to India. Shame in you!

As for the navy and ships, you inherited the royal Indian Navy of the British Empire and turned it into a laughing stock,your submarines explode even before being launched for first time,your navy ships are decoration pieces, the whole navy is a corruption scam. The ships cant stop 10 men from reaching Mumbai, it cant protect its citizens nor save the from pirates when Pakistan navy actually saved Indians from pirates near Oman while the Indian navy was incompetent,impotent and cowardly
to save its own ppl, the same navy u make fun of saved your Indians. Your armed forces are a corruption scam.

@wolfschanzze I'm new here that was my first reply,dont know how to use the forums properly yet.

The point is in the British era Indians were the typists who got dictation from the British and typed as secretaries and clerks, now in the American empire the type writer is changed to a computer and you're programmers, still the secretary and clerk at heart. That s your economy, while you Libby for sanctions and isolation on Pakistan and you do so using little children. You politicise and brain

Ahh well,It was not we who lost wars against pakistan wasn't it.Whatever you post, Testimony is pakistan lost all wars :D
Btw,How was the cold shoulder to Obama recently? from our PM?Am i hearing the "Asian Pivot " again? say what i can't hear properly:rofl:
Forget our Naval blockade in wars and destruction of your port in war? or should i post a video?
That is why you keep losing wars :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is why Kashmir will be ours always:omghaha:

Last edited:
Ahh well,It was not we who lost wars against pakistan wasn't it.Whatever you post, Testimony is pakistan lost all wars :D
Btw,How was the cold shoulder to Obama recently? from our PM?Am i hearing the "Asian Pivot " again? say what i can't hear properly:rofl:
Forget our Naval blockade in wars and destruction of your port in war? or should i post a video?

That is why you keep losing wars :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is why Kashmir will be ours always:omghaha:
the-denial-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg.png

The point is in the British era Indians were the typists who got dictation from the British and typed as secretaries and clerks, now in the American empire the type writer is changed to a computer and you're programmers, still the secretary and clerk at heart. That s your economy, while you Libby for sanctions and isolation on Pakistan and you do so using little children. You politicize and brainwash little school children to as Obama for sanctions in Pakistan in his visit to India. Shame in you!

As for the navy and ships, you inherited the royal Indian Navy of the British Empire and turned it into a laughing stock,your submarines explode even before being launched for first time,your navy ships are decoration pieces, the whole navy is a corruption scam. The ships cant stop 10 men from reaching Mumbai, it cant protect its citizens nor save the from pirates when Pakistan navy actually saved Indians from pirates near Oman while the Indian navy was incompetent,impotent and cowardly
to save its own ppl, the same navy u make fun of saved your Indians. Your armed forces are a corruption scam.

The point is in the British era Indians were the typists who got dictation from the British and typed as secretaries and clerks, now in the American empire the type writer is changed to a computer and you're programmers, still the secretary and clerk at heart. That s your economy, while you Libby for sanctions and isolation on Pakistan and you do so using little children. You politicise and brain

2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg

download (41).jpg
ninja.gif
Tell that to your soldiers, they still resist the butthurt, don't believe me then check it out
View attachment 33214
Funny but how about this 90,000 pow's pissing pants with white flags and General surrendering his revolver :D Such a shame,You had to make Stamps to ask the world and Allies.
7325229506_4b4cfee0af.jpg
paksurr.jpg
:cray::cray::cray::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
7325229506_4b4cfee0af.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The Grand Mufti - Abdullah family's parrot and punching bag(the irony!). He was instrumental in driving the first, only and last girl's music band out of Kashmir. :enjoy:

@wolfschanzze

1947: You had the whole Indian army,trained,equipped with the best tanks & artillery,we had tribesmen with sticks,stones & slippers, you got 43%,we got 37% hows that a victory,you should be ashamed with your tanks and the royal army you cdnt manage to subvert tribesmen from a nation with no resources,equipment or training.
1962: we saw you humiliated & defeated and your prime minister was afraid your country will collapse and fall under chaos, and begged us not to attack,we did not stab you rather waited for you to recover and come to the negotiating table.
1965: you broke your promises and got your *** kicked, the international community mocked you and your lies again,The BBC reported you had shot down more planes than there were in PAF inventory and laughed at your claims, watch the BBC interview with PAF on YouTube. retreated from captured territory and again called for civilized dialogue.
1971: It was a pre-planned,pre emptive backstabbing,with the help of KGB its all out in the open now, and
soviet navy protecting your cowardly navy.Theres a soviet documentary called strike force that describes how they were actually protecting your vunerable behinds
your general is on record saying he had 9 months to prepare an attack on Pakistani forces,still Pakistanis fought gallantly and had a cirumstantial defeat .
Siachin: backstabbed Pakistan while we were busy in Afghanistan and the peaks were supposed to unmanned, cowards saw an opportunity and took it only to engage in a needless,expensive and stupid confrontation
Kargil: Indian intellegence failure, Indian generals are on record saying they didnt think they won the war. What wars did you win ? Its all backstabbing and failures disguised as flopped victories. Watch American pilots make fun of Indian pilots on YouTube. Lol! Our soldiers hav been praised for their bravery and gallantry by Indian generals in every war. Your soldiers are cowards and incompetent suffering from insecurities and fears. Dont post half assed, commentators, posted your generals and your soviet pimps. The problem with Indians is, you suffer from classic dellusions and are kept in bubble of propoganda and mid information, its common in countries where the film industry controls the news industry like znews,star news etc. Like in the US the news channels like timeWarner,fox etc control the news and make movies,they're able to blur reality and fiction and keep their ppl misinformed in an isolated bubble and start false ways based on lies and proclaim victory and mission accomplished while their citizens dont know they are being lied to, the media in India keeps the ppl misinformed and feeds them lies and will start false wars based on lies only to have the ignorant Indians wakeup to a very shocking truth of defeat and economic plunder by thier own. Indians dreams and designes on Pakistan have failed since 1947. Your personal are cowards,ill trained and ur equipment is accident prone,mid managed,faulty, your missiles fail tests,submarines sink,LCA fighter jet isn't ready the air force is reluctant to use it,the Rafael from France is a substandard hardware rejected by every airforce in the world. India is still competing with a neighbor 1/4th its size with 1/4th of the resources and forces bcoz its still plagued with a cowardly armed force that doesn't want to fight,generals who bribe foes than fight them,politicians who mislead the public and a media selling speculatins,rumors,propoganda and spilling lies. As for the gay slurs, we know you can't help it as GAY Hind.

@wolfschanzze

1947: You had the whole Indian army,trained,equipped with the best tanks & artillery,we had tribesmen with sticks,stones & slippers, you got 43%,we got 37% hows that a victory,you should be ashamed with your tanks and the royal army you cdnt manage to subvert tribesmen from a nation with no resources,equipment or training.
1962: we saw you humiliated & defeated and your prime minister was afraid your country will collapse and fall under chaos, and begged us not to attack,we did not stab you rather waited for you to recover and come to the negotiating table.
1965: you broke your promises and got your *** kicked, the international community mocked you and your lies again,The BBC reported you had shot down more planes than there were in PAF inventory and laughed at your claims, watch the BBC interview with PAF on YouTube. retreated from captured territory and again called for civilized dialogue.
1971: It was a pre-planned,pre emptive backstabbing,with the help of KGB its all out in the open now, and
soviet navy protecting your cowardly navy.Theres a soviet documentary called strike force that describes how they were actually protecting your vunerable behinds
your general is on record saying he had 9 months to prepare an attack on Pakistani forces,still Pakistanis fought gallantly and had a cirumstantial defeat .
Siachin: backstabbed Pakistan while we were busy in Afghanistan and the peaks were supposed to unmanned, cowards saw an opportunity and took it only to engage in a needless,expensive and stupid confrontation
Kargil: Indian intellegence failure, Indian generals are on record saying they didnt think they won the war. What wars did you win ? Its all backstabbing and failures disguised as flopped victories. Watch American pilots make fun of Indian pilots on YouTube. Lol! Our soldiers hav been praised for their bravery and gallantry by Indian generals in every war. Your soldiers are cowards and incompetent suffering from insecurities and fears. Dont post half assed, commentators, posted your generals and your soviet pimps. The problem with Indians is, you suffer from classic dellusions and are kept in bubble of propoganda and mid information, its common in countries where the film industry controls the news industry like znews,star news etc. Like in the US the news channels like timeWarner,fox etc control the news and make movies,they're able to blur reality and fiction and keep their ppl misinformed in an isolated bubble and start false ways based on lies and proclaim victory and mission accomplished while their citizens dont know they are being lied to, the media in India keeps the ppl misinformed and feeds them lies and will start false wars based on lies only to have the ignorant Indians wakeup to a very shocking truth of defeat and economic plunder by thier own. Indians dreams and designes on Pakistan have failed since 1947. Your personal are cowards,ill trained and ur equipment is accident prone,mid managed,faulty, your missiles fail tests,submarines sink,LCA fighter jet isn't ready the air force is reluctant to use it,the Rafael from France is a substandard hardware rejected by every airforce in the world. India is still competing with a neighbor 1/4th its size with 1/4th of the resources and forces bcoz its still plagued with a cowardly armed force that doesn't want to fight,generals who bribe foes than fight them,politicians who mislead the public and a media selling speculatins,rumors,propoganda and spilling lies. As for the gay slurs, we know you can't help it as GAY Hind.
Where are the links my friend? :o:
:chilli::chilli::chilli: O'butthurt one.We never lost a war against You,lemme say Bangladesh 1971 and Bhutto tearing up papers in UN ring a bell?My bad where are my manners,Here ya go the video :D
Heres another one to dance :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
@wolfschanzze

Like they say in the States "Liar,liar,pant on fire":omghaha:!You can go on crying and whining till eternity but it won't change the fact that Kashmir remains a part of the Union of India even after 67 years:laughcry:.Gosh this must the constant source of pain for people like you considering the fact that we broke up your country successfully way back in 1971,a feat that your country has been unable to replicate for the past 7 decades;):sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom