What's new

Kashmir not integral part of India: Grand Mufti

while it is other way around...i have no doubt your great eunuch army will fight till eternity...:lol:

You out of your mind, Indian army almost defeated the insurgency in Kashmir with simple gunbattles, in case of FATA even entire airforce, heavy artillery, tanks couldn't defeat the rag and tag TTP insurgents. so, don't talk nonsense like an idiot. :laugh:

You forget to add Kalat in your list. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
just compare the previous general election turnouts in comparison with Kashmir and you will know the reality. I haven't heard any news about people of Kalat boycotting the polls or polling going on under military presence.

You out of your mind, Indian army almost defeated the insurgency in Kashmir with simple gunbattles, in case of FATA even entire airforce, heavy artillery, tanks couldn't defeat the rag and tag TTP insurgents. so, don't talk nonsense like an idiot. :laugh:
they have open border with Afghanistan...anyway we are not discussing FATA here...

Time is always our side mate, so is the fate in few decades india will reach to certain height that gap will be so wide to catch for you deep down you know it.
No matter how hard it is for us but i believe there is one super power above our heads who will always side with whoever is just.

You have committed a Sin dont touch their Jugular Veins:D:D:D:D

You open that link and read it, I mean how they can even have fantasies about election boycott in Kashmir. :omghaha::omghaha:

So that is whole of Kalat. And you should know it is a remote area which had suffered a natural calamity. The people there are very poor so they might have no interest in Govts but how can you prove that these people are being oppressed and we have forcefully occupied their lands?

No matter how hard it is for us but i believe there is one super power above our heads who will always side with whoever is just.
Sorry it will always sided us In every war we fought. your is a lost cause so be it we are ready Indians are made like this only we faced all the attacks we still prevail. In Our words it "Dharmam rakshit rakshitah" One who always abide his dharma Lord always protect him.

Sorry it will always sided us In every war we fought. your is a lost cause so be it we are ready Indians are made like this only we faced all the attacks we still prevail. In Our words it "Dharmam rakshit rakshitah" One who always abide his dharma Lord always protect him.
It's not for us to decide who is just and who is oppressor.

It's not for us to decide who is just and who is oppressor.
So let it be supreme God then.But Can god judge btw his two children's.Allfather Don't discriminate never.Humans do:mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom