What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The winds of change are blowing. You guys may be hard liners stuck in your old ways, but I think the current beating the Indian Security forces got, while trying to stop Anti-India protests, must've pierced the hearts and minds of at least a few of the Indians on the sub-continent that definitely no matter how many times they'd say it to themselves - all is not well in Kashmir.

Asim

The winds of change are actually in the other direction. In a place, where army used to be active irrespective of the situation, we now have army playing a backup role even after the incidents of last couple of weeks and most of the enforcement is thru Police. The only thing this tells me is that Kashmir is fast becoming like any other border state of India with dying insurgency . Exactly similar trends were visible in the dying days of Operation Khalistan of ISI in Punjab.. I give this Kashmiri stuggle nonsense another 3-5 years max. May be both of us will be on this forum even then to discuss this again.

First go to UN and declare FATA and SWAT a disputed area, otherwise dont poke your nose in it.
and keep that finger in ur mouth.

Great Logic dude - the so called undisputed territory can be bombed by PAF and kill its citizens.

:rofl:

Good going Indian Army :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Long live India - Israel friendship :sniper::sniper:

That shows you guys are not much different from Hitler..

Yeah he used to rejoice his killings of Jews.

let's make one thing clear to all indians:

NAXALITES is india's internal problem!!

KASHMIR is DISPUTED TERRITORY & IS NOT & WILL NOT EVER BE INDIA's problem alone!!

Please restrict yourself to sermonizing Pakistanis (if you have to sermonize). You really have no standing to make any thing clear to anyone on Kashmir. The Indian POV

NAXALITES is India's internal problem!!

KASHMIR is India's internal problem that pakistan has been trying to leverage for last 2 decades..

That shows you guys are not much different from Hitler..

Yeah he used to rejoice his killings of Jews.

We are not send terrorist to others country to kill innocent people and call them freedom fighter :hitwall:

And whole world know about that

Please restrict yourself to sermonizing Pakistanis (if you have to sermonize). You really have no standing to make any thing clear to anyone on Kashmir. The Indian POV

NAXALITES is India's internal problem!!

KASHMIR is India's internal problem that pakistan has been trying to leverage for last 2 decades..

Dude why you care about their crying ...they r crying from last 60 years ... and whats outcome of this ................... a big 0

So just chill :coffee:

These are older reports. Curfew was relaxed in most areas for Friday prayers and Shab-e-Meraj. Here is an ndtv video report from Hazratbal andyou can see people gatherred there.

Kashmir valley's night of peace

Ofcourse there are probably still restrictions for inter-town travel.

Snide remarks aside. It is wrong to limit or ban protests in Kashmir. I am in agreement that if you ban peaceful protests then the protestor will need to vent, usually in a violent manner. India is the largest democracy in the world and Kashmir is a state of India. Kashmiris like any other Indian should be permitted to protest. It is only through peaceful protests that the government can learn what exactly it is that the people want. Tear gassing and shooting at the stone throwers will not make the problem go away. Finding out what exactly it is that Kashmiris want and tackling the core issues for once and for all is the only solution

India is doing everything to prove it's rule is tyrannical. Now shutting down the free-press!

Ridiculous! This is so going to snowball! All signs that the Indian back is almost broken on Kashmir

Like this :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Logic dude - the so called undisputed territory can be bombed by PAF and kill its citizens.

:rofl:

So killing the innocent civilians for land is justified then?

i am amused by your knowledge regarding operation in FATA SWAT,
we are fighting talibans there and collateral damage is bound to happen.

on contrary indian army and police is only killing innocent kashmiri protesters.

Only fools living in their heaven will find them comparable.
and if you are hell bound to compare your situation with sm one, like i said b4 compare it with Israeli illegal occupation of Palestinian lands.
*** line deleted by me ***

We are not send terrorist to others country to kill innocent people and call them freedom fighter :hitwall:

And whole world know about that

Seems like you have a lot of innocent people in kashmir to kill and satisfy the evil in you.. no need to send sm on any where.

"Lets play and kill in our own disputed backyard-" :hitwall:

Seems like you have a lot of innocent people in kashmir to kill and satisfy the evil in you.. no need to send sm on any where.

u have full right to protest,india is democratic:cheers:

"Lets play in our own disputed backyard-" :hitwall:

Well done Indian Army kill all those who support terrorism and terrorist and those paid stone pelters who are paid why terrorists.....:smitten:

Force is required to quell the protestor otherwise they will raise mayhem, last year China also killed like 160 people in Urumqi city of Xianjing district. I think they were also muslims seeking independence from China.

don't u think it is time that pakistan should attack india and give justice to kashmiris?? free them from the indian atrocities. u people even talk to teach a lesson to israeli . this is happening in front of the world. so as a moral police of the world pls stop talking and teach a lesson to both of them. all the best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom