What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Force is required to quell the protestor otherwise they will raise mayhem, last year China also killed like 160 people in Urumqi city of Xianjing district. I think they were also muslims seeking independence from China.

all weather blind partnership

It's all because let a branch of isi's flops in recent year to spread violation and shrinking number of terrorsists make them, to do some thing to destabl kashmir. But all time they get from kashmir is:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Well done Indian Army kill all those who support terrorism and terrorist and those paid stone pelters who are paid why terrorists.....:smitten:

Did you watch the video?
i dont find any sense coming out fo your mouth..

Force is required to quell the protestor otherwise they will raise mayhem, last year China also killed like 160 people in Urumqi city of Xianjing district.

And force was has been required in india to quell riots also but its not linked to a long standing struggle where two countries have gone to war and the UN is involved.
Can you tell us how many of the 160 dead where muslims?

I think they were also muslims seeking independence from China.

So you agree with the concept of the ummah and that all muslims should help each other.....even the muslim indians?

don't u think it is time that pakistan should attack india and give justice to kashmiris?? free them from the indian atrocities. u people even talk to teach a lesson to israeli . this is happening in front of the world. so as a moral police of the world pls stop talking and teach a lesson to both of them. all the best.

Few more ppl like you and surely the world will be a happy place to live..

as if me speaking against indian state sponsered violence in kashmir is not enough now you are suggesting us to attack india.:hitwall:

u have full right to protest,india is democratic:cheers:

Kashmiri's have the same right to protest aswell, where is the democracy now?

i would love to see the same democracy you brag about every where implemented in kashmir aswell..

Indian Army has been implicated in rapes, massacres and arson in Kashmir. Hence they are being targeted by Kashmiris and getting a beating of their lifetime by normal citizens.

Few more ppl like you and surely the world will be a happy place to live..

as if me speaking against indian state sponsered violence in kashmir is not enough now you are suggesting us to attack india.:hitwall:
only sympathy does not work. do something concrete for them. by the way that was a suggestion only.

Media gag makes India-controlled Kashmir newspaperless

by Peerzada Arshad Hamid

SRINAGAR, India-controlled Kashmir, July 9 (Xinhua) -- For the second consecutive day Friday newspapers in India-controlled Kashmir could not hit stands following the gag on media persons here.

The journalists and photographers were prevented from covering incidents and barred from reaching offices.

Around 60 newspapers published from Srinagar city, the summer capital of India-controlled, were unable to publish their daily issues.

The restrictions have also affected the work of correspondents associated with New Delhi-based media houses and international media agencies.

"This is worst sort of restriction that I have seen in the past twenty years. They cancelled the curfew passes issued to us. In past also they have imposed similar restrictions but we were allowed to discharge the professional duties in limited manner. Today they totally forced us to stay indoors," said Farooq Khan, President Kashmir Press Photographers Association.

Khan said every time government orders a restriction, they have to face the wrath at the hands of police or paramilitary troopers.

Authorities have restricted the movement of journalists in the region in wake of indefinite curfew imposed in the Srinagar on Wednesday, following killing of four people including a women in police and paramilitary action.

Thousands of policemen and India's paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel in riot gear have been deployed across the Srinagar city to enforce strict restrictions. These men have laid barricades and concertina on the roads and streets to restrict movement of people. The residents are confined to houses and streets and roads wore a deserted look.

The Indian army which was requisitioned Wednesday by local government to help maintain law and order stage flag march across city's roads intermittently.

only sympathy does not work. do something concrete for them. by the way that was a suggestion only.

Like we are doing nothing.... :smokin:
The more concrete we'll get..
The more desperately you'll run to UN and Uncle Sam.

Like we are doing nothing.... :smokin:
The more concrete we'll get..
The more desperately you'll run to UN and Uncle Sam.
why are you concern if we go to US and UN. that will internationalise the issue and would definitely benefit you. so pls do the best you can do for the people of kashmir. all the best.

Kashmiri's have the same right to protest aswell, where is the democracy now?

i would love to see the same democracy you brag about every where implemented in kashmir aswell..

india is democratic,thats y they can protest anotherwise there would have been tanks rolling on them

The Invader Indians have also suspended fuel supply from Jammu to Kashmir Valley presenting lies as pretext.

These bharti barbarians are doing everything to isolate Held Kashmir

india is democratic,thats y they can protest anotherwise there would have been tanks rolling on them
Then the Kashmiris would seriously kick some Indian butt - India cannot dare do that any more.

The Invader Indians have also suspended fuel supply from Jammu to Kashmir Valley presenting lies as pretext.

These bharti barbarians are doing everything to isolate Held Kashmir

ya its our state,y u bothered.do make ur land peaceful b4 it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom