What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
So China wants a War..I dont think .. "War professor" guess its you who want it more then any in China, rite eh!! ??
If its a war with democratic India that China wants to keep CCP alive for another decade,they are most welcomed.

This time we neither hear americans words not keep ourself naive.
time to pull up the sleves if China wants a real middle yellow river on its landmass again.
I will do my best to bring the prophecy back to China again.I swear.

:sniper::sniper::sniper:A WAR IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN HUMILIATION:sniper::sniper::sniper:

A WAR IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN HUMILIATION

Fine. It 1962 repeats itself, we will kill all Indian POWs instead of treating them humanly. Also, if we can't destroy all your weapons you used against us, we will pull them back to China, instead of returning it to you rise and shine. Oh, one more thing, instead of a unilateral ceasefire and pullback, we should storm new-dehli instead. Why not? it would be just as natural as the British to came and ruled. No?

We have repeatedly warned you not to start it, and it's your own forward policy to blame. You got problems, you blame yourself. Don't take it out to China.

By neglecting Chinese propaganda of brotherhood with India, you turned your guns first at us as an enemy.

You don't deserve to be just humiliated. You should be forever deeply humiliated by Chinese. Then you would say, hah, no big deal, it's only life. The Chinese just came and ruled.

Fine. It 1962 repeats itself, we will kill all Indian POWs instead of treating them humanly. Also, if we can't destroy all your weapons you used against us, we will pull them back to China, instead of returning it to you rise and shine. Oh, one more thing, instead of a unilateral ceasefire and pullback, we should storm new-dehli instead. Why not? it would be just as natural as the British to came and ruled. No?

We have repeatedly warned you not to start it, and it's your own forward policy to blame. You got problems, you blame yourself. Don't take it out to China.

By neglecting Chinese propaganda of brotherhood with India, you turned your guns first at us as an enemy.

You don't deserve to be just humiliated. You should be forever deeply humiliated by Chinese. Then you would say, hah, no big deal, it's only life. The Chinese just came and ruled.

Relax...first of all no war is happening...Sane people on both sides want to progress and become undisputed economic powers of world....So they wont let it happen... as far as 1962 repeat is concerned i am sure you didnt mean it...because if you do then you are definitely underestimating the indian forces might....We might not be well-equipped to attack you but when it comes to defence..thats a different story boy:cheers:

Hindus and Muslims join hands to renovate a temple in Kashmir

Srinagar, Oct.16 - ANI: A group of Kashmiri Hindus and local Muslims have set an example of brotherhood and communal harmony by coming together to renovate an abandoned temple in Srinagar city.

Shiv Ji Temple Welfare Committee (STWC) has taken the initiative to ensure renovation of the abandoned Bod Mandir (big temple) in Rainawari area with the help and support of local Muslim residents.

The renovation work commenced a month ago and the local Muslims are engaged in the renovation of the temples two rooms and bathroom in the first phase.

Various drawing or paintings of Lord Shiva in the temple looked ruined, as the cement of some of the walls had come off due to the temple remaining abandoned for a long time.

According to some people, militant had burnt down the temple in the early 90s after the majority of Kashmiri Pandits were forced to leave the Kashmir valley.

The local Muslim residents are enthusiastic to contribute towards the renovation of the temple and hope that the same old traditions of communal harmony will return to the area as soon as the temple is reopened for the devotees.

"We will definitely help them out. What is the harm in helping them' They are like our brothers and like our children. They are not neighbours here.They belong to this region only so we will help them. Earlier also we used to eat together, eat from the same plate I don't know what went wrong with the environment here. It seems some bad time had come upon us," said Mohammad Aslam, a local Muslim.

Local Muslims have offered their complete support in temples restoration.

"Since morning about 100 people have come here to help. We were happy as they saw and asked us to restore this temple. They said that this should be restored, as it is a temple for everyone. It is not a matter of any religion. This is God's gift they said. People from nearby areas are very happy and keep coming here and want the temple to be restored soon. They also offer their complete support and help. Some of them are working also with us, that too for free," said Gulam Hassan, another local Muslim.

Thousands of Kashmiri Hindus had to flee the Kashmir valley due to rise of militancy in 1989. Many temples were set ablaze by the insurgents during early nineties.

According to the National Human Rights Commission, about 300,000 Kashmiri Pandits, as the Hindus are called in Kashmir, have been forced to leave Kashmir because of violence in the region.

While some Kashmiri Hindus have made their way to Delhi, the national capital, and other parts of the country, about 200,000 bitter and disillusioned Pandits are still languishing in Jammu.

Thats an exact match.

If you wanna play cricket you gotta have to play with head strong Australians and if you wanna play chess that has to be with Russians.

As far as I am concerned If India wants to show its strength it has to be China either its a win or loose.

I personally dont advocate war which is of mutual destruction .But if we were left with no alternative, war is the only way of survival.

And you people repeatedly failed to notice one point is,

CCP wages war not chinese against the foreign countries while Indians take the revenge not the congress /bjp or any freakish party.

the bottom tells you all.Measure your strengths and compare them to that of CCP and Indians.

Peace.

Don't be so modest,india govt is supporting tibet separatists for decades,your govt even arm those ten thousand separatists in india

Tell me how many bombs are exploding in TIbet??If we arm the Tibetans as you claimed and send the to Tibet then China should have more than AP to worry about..

Looks like fellow Chinese members are confused.They failed to get the actual point that the so called 10,000+ tibetans are part of the armies special brigade but not the separatists.

As I pointed in my earlier post that India is ready to offer living on this motherland if one asks for living.Those refuges did the same and India offered .

If the Chinese members are bothering that instead of sending them back to Tibet with arms why India kept them ? If thats the case then we will pass a resolution to send back all the armed tibetans back to their country.Chinese might be happy then.
they felt bored of having no suicide bombing or blasts either inside Tibet or China.They can have fun with these sent back refuges.

hey 8 pages goneby i thought by now China would have been out of Azad Kashmir development :P why dont you listen to India

Hundreds of pages gone by China claiming AP is theirs..still its a part of India..We dont listen to them..Why the heck should they listen to us ;)

After all the Indian government cant even grant Kashmiri Muslims the right to vote their own leaders. But why does this matter when progress can be measured by how many Hindu temples you can cram into Muslim lands.

When will "Hindus and Muslims join hands" to end atrocities against Kashmiri Muslims at the hands of Indian troops? Its ridiculous to claim that pleasing a tiny minority Hindu population of the region is a sign of justice and progress. If anything this solidifies the view that Kashmiri Muslims are considered an obstacle to be overcome in order to introduce Hinduism into Kashmir.

I hope they show the same sanity in resolving Amarnath Land Row.

confirms my point.

Sanity should only be used to resolve the 'major' issues that have plagued Kashmir for decades. Hindu temples, what else?

After all the Indian government cant even grant Kashmiri Muslims the right to vote their own leaders. But why does this matter when progress can be measured by how many Hindu temples you can cram into Muslim lands.

When will "Hindus and Muslims join hands" to end atrocities against Kashmiri Muslims at the hands of Indian troops? Its ridiculous to claim that pleasing a tiny minority Hindu population of the region is a sign of justice and progress. If anything this solidifies the view that Kashmiri Muslims are considered an obstacle to be overcome in order to introduce Hinduism into Kashmir.

confirms my point.

Sanity should only be used to resolve the 'major' issues that have plagued Kashmir for decades. Hindu temples, what else?

everything will be done in due course.
History repeats.Its a known fact.
Every full moon repeats and every eclipse repeats.
the Golden Age aka Bharatavarsha will be formed slowly but steadily. Then everything will be brotherhood.

After all the Indian government cant even grant Kashmiri Muslims the right to vote their own leaders.
Sez who? The current government in J&K is a democratically elected government. The only part of Kashmir that does not get this luxury is called P o K.

But why does this matter when progress can be measured by how many Hindu temples you can cram into Muslim lands.
I would not have mentioned this, but this is the same "Muslim land" which was Hindu once, and how else would it have got converted to Muslim land? By cramming mosques into it. Where else do you find an Abdul Ghani BHAT Did he take that last name for amusement? They are all converts, this generation or 10-20 generations earlier. That's all the difference there is.
When will "Hindus and Muslims join hands" to end atrocities against Kashmiri Muslims at the hands of Indian troops?
Indian troops will leave the state alone as soon as you stop pumping terrorists in. They vacated Punjab long ago, remember?
Its ridiculous to claim that pleasing a tiny minority Hindu population of the region is a sign of justice and progress.
You will not understand that.

In India, elsewhere, Muslims are a minority too. and pleasing them is a serious business, and also a sign of justice and progress.
If anything this solidifies the view that Kashmiri Muslims are considered an obstacle to be overcome in order to introduce Hinduism into Kashmir.
What rubbish are you talking about - It is just a symbolic gesture to bring back the Kashmiri Pundit community that was brutalized by the goons Pakistan sent, and millions are languishing in Jammu and Delhi, leading a life of a refugee in their own country. This kind of remarks generate that stereotype in India that Pakistanis are heartless brutes.

Cynicism is cheap, but also useless. I request you stay away.

Hi guys this thread is a testament of good relations Btw Hindus and Muslims in India abt communal harmony. But i do also agree that there are a few black spots too in our communal harmony.

So lets stick to the thread and lets not make this a thread on Your Kashmir and my Kashmir or India v/s Pakistan.

:cheers:

Last edited:

confirms my point.

Here, people build temples and mosques on Indian land which they call their "motherland" and not on Hindu or Muslim land. You wont understand it you narrow minded and a fanatic muslim. I think first you should broaden your thinking like Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan also known as "Frontier Gandhi" and then talk of temples and mosques.
Look here, A guy from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan talking of secularism.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom