What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
why am I not surprised ??Fool...He must have thought that Jammu is Lal chowk....:lol:

No...... the indian army never killed and raped the Kashmiri Pandits.....they killed and raped the muslims kashmiris and made one and half million into refugees.

Can you give any reliable source and proof for this that Indian army killed muslim kashmiris? And by the way if you talk about **** and murder of muslims then why not to discuss about baloch people? They are also muslims but pakistani army which is a muslim majority is killing their muslim brothers. You tell kashmiri that we are brothers because we are muslims then why in 1948 pakistani army supported and attacked on kashmir and killed thousands of muslims. Don't tell lie that you were not, if you want proof then see UN resolutions whose copy is posted in this forum.

An invader is invader and he can kill anybody.

And the freedom fighters only kill those that support the indian armys occupation.

Can you tell me how a women who don't even read and write properly can support or help Indian army or spy for indian army? There are several cases in which your muslim terrorists killed and raped muslim woman's and nobody raise any issue on that. What about baloch protest? I can say that pakistani army is continuously killing and raping muslim woman then why don't you see yourself first and then point to others?

You tried to chop a piece of kashmir off......but failed.

NOT we tried but you tried to swallow whole kashmir but failed to do so expressing your frustration here. This is well known that in 1948 pakistani army with the help of tribesman attacked on Kashmir and it united with India.

At least you show yout true colours.......
Will time tell about our true color man, wait.

Let me guess......you spend nights and nights in kashmir and know more about it then the people that live there.
And tell me how many nights you've spend in kashmir? Ohh I forgot you spent more nights then me in the form of terrorist.

Well we learnt from your hindu brothers in sri lanka about suicide bombings.
So finally you accepted that you are a terrorist group because from a terrorist organization like LTTE you can learn only to kill.

The same prize the lady that blew up rajiv gandhi gets
If this is it then wait and see because if you don't wake up now, you'll get the price which LTTE got in recent years and it get vanished from whole Shri Lanka.

By the way I also believe that you deserve for this price.

please do it,
that will pave her way to get Noble Award by next year

I guarantee, that will become a matter of pride for the Indian public after she gets noble award :)

That's the reason why indian government didn't taken any action against her and ignored her. A crazy barking ***** wants some publicity so that she can sell her future books at more price.

For most of the Indians,the nation comes first and then the religion.

AR is an exception and got a bashing from the 'Nation loving Indians'.

Only if Muslims again rule india like we did for over 1000 years.

ha ha ha really? Your this comment tells everything about you that how stupid you are. Tell me why muslims should rule India if more than 60% population is non muslim?

Give me a single name of a ruling person in Pakistan which is non muslim. First clean your hands and then come to us. And by the way please stop the taking reference of history 1000 years back because that is history and this is present.

In india a muslim can be chosen a president of India by democratic process. Can you dare to do that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

indian people are so extremist i have just realized.......
few hours ago in a post , paksitan , murder of history , mr najmi expressed his views. he is ok , no one has said him any thing and almost all of the paksitani members gave logics but here indians so extremist ....
so extremists they not even ready for logic and kashmir is not part of union of india... correct history here too...................... if paksitani journalists and scholers would be in india at the moment all of them would be resting under earth ................

for a muslim religion comes 1st then any thing else .......
he prefer his faith in Islam over evry thing even blood relations. muslim history proves it on many occasions ......................

indian people are so extremist i have just realized.......
few hours ago in a post , paksitan , murder of history , mr najmi expressed his views. he is ok , no one has said him any thing and almost all of the paksitani members gave logics but here indians so extremist ....
so extremists they not even ready for logic and kashmir is not part of union of india... correct history here too...................... if paksitani journalists and scholers would be in india at the moment all of them would be resting under earth ................
by your logic, pakistanis are also very extremists because they were supporting arundhati roy ?? :flame: see the various threads on roy.

Back
Top Bottom