What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Real democracies also dont allow secession or compromising on territorial integrity.Well if you want to think otherwise,who am I to stop you,considering its impact on the existing ground realities.

Well you are in luck because the rest of the world does not consider Kashmir an integral part of India. Seems our commitment to democracy and promises to Kashmiri people will be honoured after all. This should be a proud moment for the Indian people, that the first promise as a nation is finally to be honoured. Better late than never.

UnitedPak said:
Im just to take your word that Gilani hates secularism and supports a caliphate when everything he says suggests otherwise? At least provide proof of the supposed evilness.
Have you been sleeping, if yes then read this thread

He clearly states that :

"I admit that there are weaknesses in Pakistan, but these can be addressed. India has a secular system, which we can under no condition accept."

So much for Kashmiriyat eh? :rolleyes:

Well you are in luck because the rest of the world does not consider Kashmir an integral part of India. Seems our commitment to democracy and promises to Kashmiri people will be honoured after all. This should be a proud moment for the Indian people, that the first promise as a nation is finally to be honoured. Better late than never.

Fine. Lets see which nation in the world has the guts to "advise" India or has the means to forcefully implement the UN resolutions especially in the future.Till then India has nothing to prove to anyone.

Last edited:
^
No point arguing. Every time they'll throw in "oh it's disputed" "see the rest of the world and the UN supports us !"

Talk about clutching at straws :rolleyes:

Im just to take your word that Gilani hates secularism and supports a caliphate when everything he says suggests otherwise? At least provide proof of the supposed evilness.

Who talks about Kashmir valley and Jammu Muslims in Pakistan. Will you also be their champion?

Regarding karthic has already helped me, leaving that aside i cannot understand the next part. Are you speaking of the region under ur country's controland the muslims there?? or am i mis undestanding??

Syed Ali Gilani has called off Friday strike in view of Diwali. He said, “Islam teaches us to respect sentiments of other communities. The Hindus and Sikhs are part and parcel of our society and we, from the core of our heart, respect their sentiments.”

Kashmiris demanding only right to self-determination: Gilani | Kashmir Media Service.

See what islam teaches u is upto u,im not interested until u take a sword in ur hand and slit a kaffir's head in the name of islam.I am least bothered on how good/bad islam is.I only see islam on how it effects me,and i have seem how good is isalm in 1989 in the valley.If islam effects me negatively it is muslims fault.So there is no need in showcasting of how gr8 islam is first try and show ppl that alteast islam is not harmful to ppl(both muslims and non muslims).
Seems I was not mistaken. Silly of me to expect a rational explanation. My bad.

Real democracies dont need sticks and in a real democracy local voices would be more important than your non-local whining. But soon you wont have this problem at all.

U want a rational answer??Ok so first go and question that irrational brain who on the first place declared a strike chart on the day of diwali..The day of diwali is known well in advance and is a public holiday too so there is no question of ignorance.
Secondly why should geelani wait until minority groups come and request him to rexal the strke on the day of diwali??By imposing a strike on diwali that sick scum was just trying to show who is the boss in srinagar..But in kashmir the boss is Indian Army

And yes about democrasy try and show some democrasy in balouch and NWFP.Atleast india doesnot create conspirasy theories like sindistan and kill political opponents.
And about the problem yes soon we wont have that coz these scum bags will be shown the door to hell with their 72 virgins waiting for them.

Happy Diwali !!!

S.I only see islam on how it effects me,and i have seem how good is isalm in 1989 in the valley.If islam effects me negatively it is muslims fault.So there is no need in showcasting of how gr8 islam is first try and show ppl that alteast islam is not harmful to ppl(both muslims and non muslims).

Nice try but the only one in Kashmir Occupied by India, if anyone has affected everyone there is the Invader Indians and your army.

Get out of Kashmir and everyone will be in peace.

U want a rational answer??Ok so first go and question that irrational brain who on the first place declared a strike chart on the day of diwali..The day of diwali is known well in advance and is a public holiday too so there is no question of ignorance.
Secondly why should geelani wait until minority groups come and request him to rexal the strke on the day of diwali??By imposing a strike on diwali that sick scum was just trying to show who is the boss in srinagar

when the Indian army is killing Muslim Kashmiris on even their festivals like Eid and when Indian army is killing them and blocking all food supplies to Kashmir Valley in Holy Month of Ramadan then why cant a Kashmiri leader call for a strike that coincidentally falls on dewali.

And oh BTW you are not supposed to dance on valley roads on dewali. The function can very much be celebrated at your place and you can bow down to your bhagwan nobody is stopping you.

Its good of Gilani to respect Hindus' festival and postponed otherwise keeping in view the Indian barbarism you deserve no such gestures at all.

..But in kashmir the boss is Indian Army

Yeah we know thats why massacre of innocent Kashmiris in their own country Kashmir is going on at the hands of invader Indians.

And yes about democrasy try and show some democrasy in balouch and NWFP.Atleast india doesnot create conspirasy theories like sindistan and kill political opponents.

:pop::pop: another ignorant bharti talking about NWFP, Sindh, Balochistan oh well

And about the problem yes soon we wont have that coz these scum bags will be shown the door to hell with their 72 virgins waiting for them.

Happy Diwali !!!

:lazy::lazy: come again with second janam philosophy

Nice try but the only one in Kashmir Occupied by India, if anyone has affected everyone there is the Invader Indians and your army.

Get out of Kashmir and everyone will be in peace.
Oh so in 1989 indian army killed raped and massacared Kashmiri Pandits.Ok so KP's are the invaders cool.so a person is to be decided an invader or native on the basis of religion??so dear jana vacate pakistan and go away to deserts of saudi/mongolia..
when the Indian army is killing Muslim Kashmiris on even their festivals like Eid and when Indian army is killing them and blocking all food supplies to Kashmir Valley in Holy Month of Ramadan then why cant a Kashmiri leader call for a strike that coincidentally falls on dewali.

IA doesnot kill kashmiri Muslims.It kills the seperatists protestors.I bet ill also be shot if if were to be in those rallies.

And as far as blocking supplies to kashmir during amarnath strike ,the whole world know the reason that at first fanatic kashmiri muslims started the process by agitating against temple land.So if kashmiris deny the jammuities their religious rites why would jammuites respect kashmiris religiuos rites??

And oh BTW you are not supposed to dance on valley roads on dewali. The function can very much be celebrated at your place and you can bow down to your bhagwan nobody is stopping you.

Who the sh!t are u to tell me what to do on my festivals??whether i dance or do anything who the heck are u to tell me.
Madam ye jizya raaj nahi raha ab,ab atadiyan nikaal ke table par rakh detey hein hum
Its good of Gilani to respect Hindus' festival and postponed otherwise keeping in view the Indian barbarism you deserve no such gestures at all.
It is good that the GOv india is still letting geelani and co live coz after the brutalities done on other faiths kashmiri muslims donot deserve to live.
Yeah we know thats why massacre of innocent Kashmiris in their own country Kashmir is going on at the hands of invader Indians.
Oh yeah so all ur martial race ,allah hamarey saath hein,ek musalmaan dus hindu baraabar bubles bursted.Bahut khujlee hein naa tum logoko ladne ki ab lado naa pairo ke beech dum liye bhaag kyon jaatey hein aapke jihaadi??
:pop::pop: another ignorant bharti talking about NWFP, Sindh, Balochistan oh well
Oh yeah im all ignorant i donot know anything..The all intelligent is Jana the gr8 self intellectual/jurnalist..But 1 min how do u know about kashmir app apne din aur RAATH kasmir mein gujaarthi hein kyaa??
:lazy::lazy: come again with second janam philosophy
Alteast men in my community donot wrap a vest bomb and killl non muslims to full fill his pivert dreams of sleeping with 72 virgins in hell with his boss.BTW wat consolation prizes do lady scucide bombers get??

Last edited:
Oh so in 1989 indian army killed raped and massacared Kashmiri Pandits.Ok so KP's are the invaders cool.so a person is to be decided an invader or native on the basis of religion??so dear jana vacate pakistan and go away to deserts of saudi/mongolia..

No...... the indian army never killed and raped the Kashmiri Pandits.....they killed and raped the muslims kashmiris and made one and half million into refugees.

IA doesnot kill kashmiri Muslims.It kills the seperatists protestors.I bet ill also be shot if if were to be in those rallies.

And the freedom fighters only kill those that support the indian armys occupation.

And as far as blocking supplies to kashmir during amarnath strike ,the whole world know the reason that at first fanatic kashmiri muslims started the process by agitating against temple land.So if kashmiris deny the jammuities their religious rites why would jammuites respect kashmiris religiuos rites??

You tried to chop a piece of kashmir off......but failed.

It is good that the GOv india is still letting geelani and co live coz after the brutalities done on other faiths kashmiri muslims donot deserve to live.

At least you show yout true colours.......

Oh yeah im all ignorant i donot know anything..The all intelligent is Jnan the gr8 self intellectual/jurnalist..But 1 min how do u know about kashmir app apne din aur RAATH kasmir mein gujaarthi hein kyaa??

Let me guess......you spend nights and nights in kashmir and know more about it then the people that live there.

Alteast men in my community donot wrap a vest bomb and killl non muslims to full fill his pivert dreams of sleeping with 72 virgins in hell with his boss.

Well we learnt from your hindu brothers in sri lanka about suicide bombings.

BTW wat consolation prizes do lady scucide bombers get??

The same prize the lady that blew up rajiv gandhi gets:azn:

Last edited:
Why you people are spoiling the mood for diwali celebrations yaar......leave these discussions for a day or two.....

BTW happy DIWALI to all Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains......may the sparkling lights bring peace and prosperity........to everyone....enjoy.....

After hardline Hurriyat Conference chairman Syed Ali Shah Geelani was attacked in a seminar at New Delhi on October 21, it was the turn of Democratic Freedom Party (DFP) chairman Shabir Shah to face the heat from youth activists of Hindu extremist parties here on Thursday. Shah, who was released from Kot Bhalwal jail on Wednesday after the gap of two years, was addressing a press conference when few Bharatiya Janta Yuva Morcha and Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) activists entered the conference hall in a hotel and tried to beat Shah.

Shouting slogans against Shah and other separatists, these activists managed to assemble inside the hotel and attacked Shah who stayed in the conference hall with help of his friends and remained unhurt.

“It was an assassination attempt which the vibrant people of Jammu irrespective of their religion, who were with me, foiled. It was a pre-planned attack having the backing of government. Government first allowed the protestors to enter the hotel and then made a mockery of things when police took them away,” Shah told Hindustan Times, after the incident.

“I don’t care for these attempts and this will not hold me back to say truth. It is becoming a trend in whole India to attack those who speak truth. Such people attacked Arundhati Roy and Gautam Navlakha who speak truth,” said Shah, adding that he doesn’t fear any one except Allah.

“I don’t think there is much time left for me and I wish whenever death comes to me I should be on this path only fighting for the cause of people,” he added.

Shah informed since morning the hotel owner received threats from some people not to allow him to organize the press conference. “After these threats I decided to hold the press conference on road because I wanted to congratulate people of India on the eve of Diwali. But later without bothering about the consequences hotel owner allowed me to hold the meet inside,” Shah added.

“I request people of India to stay by the promise of giving right to self determination to people of J&K, made by first Prime Minister of India Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru in United Nations, like the father of lord Ram did when Ram came back home after spending 14 years of exile,” Shah said.

The DFP Chairman said that he is the strong supporter of giving the equal rights to people of Jammu and Ladakh of choosing what they want. “I am against the division of state. We have gone through the pain of division when half a million people got killed on November 6, 7 and 8 in 1947 and we don’t want to see this happen again,” Shah added.

Commenting on the United State President Barack Obama’s visit to India, Shah said, “We expect him to do mediation to resolve the Kashmir issue as per the aspirations of people but if he can’t do mediation, he should at least facilitate the tripartite talks between India, Pakistan and people of Kashmir.”

Talking about the visit of interlocutors to Kashmir headed by veteran journalist Dilip Padgaonkar, DFP chairman said, “Holding any talks with these interlocutors will not earn anything until the ground for the talks in cleared. We are not against talks but how come we could hold talks when hundreds of people including teenagers and separatist leaders are still languishing behind bars without any charges.”

“We first want from India to accept Kashmir issue as an international dispute and release all political prisoners and then we will go for tripartite meaningful talks,” Shah maintained.

When asked about his meeting with All Party Delegation (APD) members, Shah said, “I was amazed to know that opposition leaders in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitly said that they don’t have mandate to talk to separatists. I ask them then why did Atal Behari Vajpayee, Jaswant Singh held talks with me. Why K.C. Panth was appointed interlocutor to my home by BJP led NDA government?”

On the issue of reuniting the Hurriyat Conference, Shah maintained, “My efforts were and will be to unite both factions of Hurriyat Conference and people fighting for the cause of freedom outside Hurriyat.”

Maintaining that if demilitarization is done in J&K, Shah said, “Same practice should also be applied in Azad Kashmir (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) and in Gilgit Baltistan.”

Meanwhile, senior DFP leader Maulana Abdullah Tari has said that attack on Shah is state sponsored. “These attackers on their own could do nothing until they have backing from state,’ Tari added

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Shabir-Shah-attacked-in-Jammu/Article1-622228.aspx

I think for these Kashmiri leaders to give speeches in Jammu is so stupid.

Can't understand why don't they get it that Jammu is pro Indian...they didnt get a lesson even in Amarnath 2008.

Jammu is not Srinagar where you will hear anti-India slogans...this was bound to happen.

I think kashmir is becoming dead issue day by day......only if violence is stopped from both sides can people think of peace in kashmir.....

Back
Top Bottom