What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
looks u don,t watch our channels ...... here every one express his view whether others like or not ..... u people can,t even imagin.....

better read our answers too......... we didn,t give any intention to attack him we rather provided logic and discussed with open heart ....
so what we did wrong...... we also have provided her liberty.... how can you forget that a few days back a fatwas had been issued against mushraf (former army general, former president) and few were indeed supporting that. now you are giving us lesson !!! i am confused

so what we did wrong...... we also have provided her liberty.... how can you forget that a few days back a fatwas had been issued against mushraf (former army general, former president) and few were indeed supporting that. now you are giving us lesson !!! i am confused

look read complete news ...... he did not expressed he killed innocents in lal mosque , he killed bughti , he handed over many paksitanis to americans without any investigation in pakistan ...... don,t see things through coloured spectacles ..... there is nothing to confuse in it........ dear i told u , just watch our media channels you will come to know what is freedom of expression..........

look read complete news ...... he did not expressed he killed innocents in lal mosque , he killed bughti , he handed over many paksitanis to americans without any investigation in pakistan ...... don,t see things through coloured spectacles ..... there is nothing to confuse in it........ dear i told u , just watch our media channels you will come to know what is freedom of expression..........

Oh Please there was athread called JEW tv for GEO tv, all the channels which are hit either recycle indian SOPS or have shrieking hosts who take the rampage to next level.

In india too you should see the panel on TV , roy has spoken against india many times yet she survives what does this tells you?

buddy, in india because of only freedom of expression she is able to speak that much. in pakistan, can anybody talks like this?? by the way , see this report for ranking
Reporters Sans Frontières

another report
http://www.worldaudit.org/press.htm

And what did she said which is wrong ?

If you guys didn't read the article, read it again. She used her freedom of expression to say whatever she said, there were a bunch of women who didn't like what she said so they used their freedom of assembly and protest to go to her house and protest. The only casualties of that so called attack was 2 broken flower pots.

Where exactly are Indians denying Arundhati Roy her freedom of expression?

Everything that is wrong according to us since she's standing on our soil, eating our benefits, living a life of luxury off Indians. So everything she said against the nation is wrong.

That is why I am telling you Pakistanis; you love her so much then take her and grant her citizenship.

Really.. we aren't too fuzzy about Democratic principles if they're a threat to our country and if deemed we don't mind twisting some laws. For those who want liberty on this, they can go and live in US where even mentioning the T word these days will get one in Guantanamo Bay.

For us national interests are more important than democracy as a principle. If you want to prove that we are a sham of a democracy, go ahead; shout to the entire world. Let's see whose words will be taken more seriously; yours or ours.

We care a baboon's bottoms about democracy "ethics" if it is potentially harmful to India. You Pakistanis make it sound like we're the torch-bearers of democracy and its principles, which US is. Not us at all. We're called world's largest democracy because of our population size. :lol:

Everything that is wrong according to us since she's standing on our soil, eating our benefits, living a life of luxury off Indians. So everything she said against the nation is wrong.

That is why I am telling you Pakistanis; you love her so much then take her and grant her citizenship.

Really.. we aren't too fuzzy about Democratic principles if they're a threat to our country and if deemed we don't mind twisting some laws. For those who want liberty on this, they can go and live in US where even mentioning the T word these days will get one in Guantanamo Bay.

For us national interests are more important than democracy as a principle. If you want to prove that we are a sham of a democracy, go ahead; shout to the entire world. Let's see whose words will be taken more seriously; yours or ours.

We care a baboon's bottoms about democracy "ethics" if it is potentially harmful to India. You Pakistanis make it sound like we're the torch-bearers of democracy and its principles, which US is. Not us at all. We're called world's largest democracy because of our population size. :lol:

I do not agree with you and am disgusted by your thoughts. We are proud of our democracy and our tolerant traditions.

I do not agree with you and am disgusted by your thoughts. We are proud of our democracy and our tolerant traditions.
Wow! Sorry buddy, even the world torchbearer of democracy the US has twisted laws to fit its needs so why not us? And if you didn't know that, our top command does do that sometimes. It is called realpolitik. The world doesn't go on idealism, bro. It runs on self-interest and as long as self-interest is there, there's all these "principles". The moment it is compromised, everything changes about any country.

Rather than being "disgusted" with me, come down from la-la land and smell the coffee; world isn't as rose-tinted as you think it is.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris (muslims).
Nope dear kasmiriyat wat ever it means(for me it is massacare and holocaust of Kp's) belong to kashmiri muslims.The land below their feet is india's(hindu majority)..:p:sniper:

HAHA and where gona hindu will move if a some thing happens ? Any other hindu country in mind ? lol:flame:

You guys tried 1000 years to wipe us n our culture.U guys destroyed persian/Egyptian/african cultures in matter of decades..isnt it what went wrong with the hindus dear??1000 years of trial and notthing evolved??see u tried 1000 years notthing happened and we guys ina matter of 60 years are making ur life hell..
So dont worry about us we wont go anywhere.islam is too small an entity to wipe us hindus out.

Back
Top Bottom