What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
i feel i should conviently remind you that Pakistan has and will maintain that any drone attacks on our soil will not be tolerated.you forget that the united states of america issued and offical apology to the state of Pakistan for its mistake.The world was witness to the apology that was given by the united states.we have taken an account into the apologies and have drawn the limits that our allies have.By no means we will compromise on our intergrity,be it united states,or be it india.

Drone attacks continue with impunity. Whether you like it or not, your leaders have sold your sovereignty - not now but since the times of CENTO and SEATO.

The two nation theory never has and never will fail.It is the vision of our elders.it was the dream of dr.allama iqbal which translated into the pakistan movement.Pakistan is an ideology and millions have sacrificed all they had to make this dream come true. unlike the wicth craft beliefs of our neighbours who worship mother earth not unlike our wicca friends who consider their mother earth as bharat mata.an ancient concept derieved from pagan worship.

Its a shame such fanatic ignorant people have become the face of Pakistan these days. The country can do much better.
By the way, we are happy to continue following the tradition of the land than following an imported culture.

Actually we have done that before, and if I remember right, your country was split into two. And India was soooo poor and weak that time. Now, when India is stronger and richer than it ever was, to expect that you can teach India any lessons, is childishness. Yeah, all this patriotic jingoism sounds good, but you know very well that it has no meaning.

And no, India is not looking for conflict. I am all for peace. And you know, India is ready to convert the LOC to permenant border and shove the issue aside. We don't even want P-O-K, but you guys want the entire Kashmir. You are not willing to compromise! So, what dharma are we talking about? If we had indeed been hawkish and aggressive, we would have demanded P-O-K also, non-negotiable.

Sorry... We want all of India... Not just Kashmir

A shoe?! That's very kind of people. If I were present at his blabber session, I would have hurled something more explosive..:lol:. The guy deserves a grenade up where the sun doesn' shine.

"This is called freedom and democracy".

A person who want to break some part of India, and he/she speak this @ the capital with the same GoI gives protection to him. else he/she will be dead years ago...

time will tell...when we will hear radio pakistan new delhi...god please make it in our lives.ameen
PAAAAAAAAAAKISSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAN ZIIIIIIIIIIIINDABAD

No body is going to tune in. We graduated to TVs half a century ago.

"This is called freedom and democracy".

A person who want to break some part of India, and he/she speak this @ the capital with the same GoI gives protection to him. else he/she will be dead years ago...

i feel i should conviently remind you that Pakistan has and will maintain that any drone attacks on our soil will not be tolerated.you forget that the united states of america issued and offical apology to the state of Pakistan for its mistake.The world was witness to the apology that was given by the united states.we have taken an account into the apologies and have drawn the limits that our allies have.By no means we will compromise on our intergrity,be it united states,or be it india.
What apology are you talking about? It was an apology for the gunship that entered your airspace a few days back. Face it; if it comes to all out situation, US can run you down with any amount of pressure. Because you've taken so much from them as help be it economic or military.

The point is, your sovereignty was squashed the day you joined CENTO and started depending totally on one side. And the side has given you a lot of stuff too for you not to complain. The WOT was not just America's war but every country's war. So far it wasn't affecting you so you didn't complain but when it grew out of your control, you blame the CIA and what not for "meddling during Afghan war". Conveniently forgetting that you were also a part of the package.

Drone attacks are far more cost effective and render more psychological damage than manned efforts that can easily be tarnished by media and left-leaning press. US realized this late but it is better late than never. Even if they apologized to you as you claim, the attacks are neither stopping nor will stop until everything related to AQ, Taliban, LeT etc and their fawn associations are reduced to ashes.

Remember, these agencies also have the blood of your own soldiers on their hands.

Back
Top Bottom