What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
When it comes to Kashmir Hurriyat party is last to be discussed with.. they always proved be the stooges of Pakistan and always try to bring Pakistan for Triparty negotiation...While others like JKLF are better than this..

If true this is a criminal motive of defaming UN and could be delibrete as UN has sided with Pakistani version of dispute. So the Indian are trying to sway public opnion with flase flag operations. This could seriously destablize Indian reputation in UN and their probability of participation in future UN missions.

We support Independence for Kashmir, only India is against it.
Jammu%2C_Kashmir_and_Ladakh.JPG

this so called azadi sentiment are only in few pockets of kashmir valley.

nobody in jammu&laddakh want secession/autonomy ,they want full integration with india.
GOI can only offer autonomy to the people of valley.it doesn't have the mandate to go beyond that.territorial integrity will be maintained at any cost even if whole world turn against us.

LOL... seems like you guys couldn't come up with something solid or counter facts (to be more precise). So you started derailing thread!!

Good move!!:cheesy:

please refrain to post if you can't contribute something constructive to the topic.

Dude no offence..but y the heck should i prove anything to u..?

im just enjoying u ppl's desperation on Kashmir here and ur celebrations of victory for a simple stone throwing protest...carry on...who am I to disrupt ur petty happiness.

Maybe some Pakistanis do, but GoP offcial position is not for independnace. Infact, it was on GoP insistence that the independance option was removed from the plebescite option.

Valid point EjazR, Not only official point but normal Pakistanin people's stand for Kashmir is misleading.. many of them come up with indeprendance of Kashmir and then others come up with merging Kashmir with Pakistan.. I have yet to find a concrete stand of Pakistan on Kashmir issue.

Dude no offence..but y the heck should i prove anything to u..?

im just enjoying u ppl's desperation on Kashmir here and ur celebrations of victory for a simple stone throwing protest...carry on...who am I to disrupt ur petty happiness.

soon these stones will be heard in whole world... :)

Yah I thanked! Its not obsession my dear ... when one tries to make a comparison you need to have someone with whom you can compare.

And regarding my post... do you really think I was obsessed? :welcome: Thanks for taking it as a compliment :) No need to thank me :smitten:

i request all to stay on the subject matter of UN equipment usage by Indian Forces in Kashmir to kill innocent people....

Why do they use UN Equipments... thats a concern of all nations....:pakistan:

US peace keeping force is still present in Kashmir (I think so!) May be the picture belongs to them.

Anyways, everyone knows that Indian army/CPRF is stationed in Kashmir... whats the need for wearing UN equipment?

And regarding India using UN equipment?
They might be Indian forces with UN, I don't think Indian army or infact any country's army is short of equipment!

US peace keeping force is still present in Kashmir (I think so!) May be the picture belongs to them.

Anyways, everyone knows that Indian army/CPRF is stationed in Kashmir... whats the need for wearing UN equipment?

They might be Indian forces with UN, I don't think Indian army or infact any country's army is short of equipment!

UN Orders Indian Army to Stop Using UN Helmets

United Progressives

First read the BBC article and then give your response.
Indians are using UN Equipment in Kashmir and UN order indian army not to use them,

And on top of all of this indian Army giving lame excuses

I hope now you got the whole picture...

:pakistan:

Obviously even if Autonomy under Indian Constitution is provided..Armed Forces will withdraw from the Civilian areas.... but will man the borders.. and all the political prisoners will freed.. now the ball is in your court either be with us and prosper or keep fighting us and remain miserable.

My post was meant for DGMO becuase he thought that by spurnning the so called autonomy offer Kashmiri leadership was making a blunder . Morever the sentiment on street is Azaadi and not autonomy and it would be political suicide for any sepratist leader to settle for one .

We have already decided that we will fight you untill you give us azaadi even if you make our lives even more miserable .

?BBC Urdu? - ?????? - ??????: ????? ?????? ?? ???????

100812064146_kashmir_force_un_helemet.28.jpg

Indian Army using UN equipments in Kashmir and this is the true face of indian army in kashmir....

they want to show that they are UN peace keeping force and actually they kill innocents with this double face....

:pakistan: Kashmir is Pakistan :sniper:

Just copy paste the pic an started a new thread what suits best.Perhaps already discussed the logic behind this pic...i tell u...This RAF unit is shortly landed from a UN mission n sent in J&K thereafter..... Its matter of fact a mismanged functioning on behalf of RAF officials that could be altered by providing fresh guards,helmets n equipments...... but faltered and provided a topic..dats it.:azn:

Not just Gillani, all the 13million Kashmiris, all the maoist rebels, those sikh who were fighting for Khalistan, the movement that was going on in Hydrabad. Every one on this planet even If Obama says anything against India he will also be on Payroll of ISI.

My post was meant for DGMO becuase he thought that by spurnning the so called autonomy offer Kashmiri leadership was making a blunder . Morever the sentiment on street is Azaadi and not autonomy and it would be political suicide for any sepratist leader to settle for one .

We have already decided that we will fight you untill you give us azaadi even if you make our lives even more miserable .

Go ahead and try it.. oops you already tried 3 times but unsuccessful..

Back
Top Bottom