What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Can some body from Pakistan explain how they see "azaadi" for Kashmir?

a) Freedom for people of Kashmir from India.

b) Freedom for Kashmir(land) from India.

For all the hatred that you spew from across the border, why not just open the gates and let Kashmiris(who wish to move) into your side ??? After all its still Azadi is it not? You guys do occupy a part of Kashmir anyway..so why not help the people you are so concerned about?? Atleast its a start and rather than just typing away your sympathies..you actually did something for the Kashmiris from "Hindu" occupation.

we want whole India;)

It has first right of Kashmiri Pandits whom you and your friends exiled forcefully and now you are coming with victim like rhetoric.

Why do you think Pandits have first right? And part of your sentence relating to Pandits is BS . Migration of Pandits was result of complex interplay of factors though we Kashmiri Muslims do share a part of blame but a lot of blame should be appropriated by Pandit elite and GOI. It is not as black and white as you think it is .

I am not feeling anything as I dont have hate filled eyes.. You may continue..

Yeah, Piss on someone face and say its raining, that common in India I guess, you guys dont admit, after all those hatred posts you are say yo dont hate us, how absurd and lame

Now you learned that how a stupid post is responded so lets move ahead.

After all you learn that from me:lol:

Raping is done by your so called "Freedom Fighters". I see nobody ever scolded them here. Kids were in protest for playing gilli danda? Why there parents did not stop them?

Lame again, you dont need to clean your Army's mess, you are better then that:frown:

Anyways, You stop your freedom movements, we remove our army no **** and killing.

Freedom movement is usually started by the one who is in oppression, so apparently Kashmirs Know what they are feeling, who we to deny that ??

Go take a nap and then come back, you have also missed many more propaganda articles about Kashmir.

Seeing is believing, there is a video of it as well, but obviously you will deny that as well, you are an Indian you know

In cricket, even a debut player hits century his average becomes 100 but it does not mean that he is the best player in the world. Turkey outnumbered India only for wek but if this keeps you happy then you be it.

We arent watching cricket here, if that is the case then it applies to India as well

Yes and Now you are in Top 10 failed nation index.

get your head out of the gutter, we are at war and facing so many crises (Look at Israel), infact you are facing nothing but your country is in the list too

Now as I have discussed enough nonsense with you. Lets move either for a logical discussion or drop it here.

Starving, tattered India; More valuable than life, Pakistan: New Kashmiri slogan

What do you say about that, not rants or trolls please like you have been doing for quiet sm time now

where Gandhi completed his education,,some other examples too..

gandhi did his education before he had any plans to fight for india and when he was pro british and was not son of any freedom fighter.It like you argiung on the colour of napies even before copulation.

Why do you think Pandits have first right? And part of your sentence relating to Pandits is BS . Migration of Pandits was result of complex interplay of factors though we Kashmiri Muslims do share a part of blame but a lot of blame should be appropriated by Pandit elite and GOI. It is not as black and white as you think it is .

Because Since Kashmir was named on "Rishi Kashyap" and Islam was not there It belongs to them and not Mr Geelani, Hurriyat or Pakistan.

According to your logic, Lets migrate you and your leader's supporter to Pakistan to make it Black and White and then Kashmir will have Aman and Chain. isn't it?

Fail like Pakistani were showing Chinese mortars as Indian.
Thats another propaganda.
They have done many attacks on civilians wearing Police like uniforms to spread hatred against forces. The People shown in videos are all wearing different uniforms one is wearing a different color flap cap and non of them is wearing CRPF uniform.
One guy wearing a cameo uniform is again not InA uniform. Also assault rifel carried by one of the pretend force guy in not Insas rifel. One of the J&K police look alike guy is wearing belt over his jumper and shirt is out of the pant which is again not J&K police. Also J&K police has big red shoulder tag on each dark green jumper which is not visible.
20 rupees/hour rented uniforms not bad for short budget insurgents. The cameraman was more interested in filming biceps of one of the naked guy.

J&K Police
kashmir-460_795944c.jpg

look at the belt
0728_bangalore.jpg

YouTube, Facebook in trouble over J-K video - India News - IBNLive

New Delhi: The Union Government on Thursday said that a video clip, purportedly showing some uniformed personnel herding four naked men in Kashmir, had not been "authenticated" and agencies had been asked to investigate the matter.
"No one has been able to authenticate the video so far," Home Minister P Chidambaram said in New Delhi while replying to a question on the three-minute video clip uploaded on prominent social networking sites YouTube and Facebook.
Chidambaram said that he had asked security agencies to find out whether anybody featuring in the video had spoken out.

"Until it is authenticated and the persons identified, I think it would be unsafe to rely on such video," he said.
Meanwhile, Jammu and Kashmir Police said they would register a case against the two social networking sites for uploading the video purportedly showing four youths being paraded naked by some uniformed personnel in Sopore area of Kashmir.
"A formal case is being registered against the YouTube and Facebook networks and investigation is on to locate the persons responsible for uploading this baseless and malicious clip," a police spokesman said.
He said police have taken cognizance of the video clip and initial investigations have shown that these reports have not been verified as yet and therefore "to attribute it to security forces with the intention of maligning them and spreading disaffection among the people is highly regrettable".
"Action shall also be taken against other organisations who tried to propagate it," he added.
The video, which appeared on YouTube first and then on Facebook, purportedly showed Kashmiri youths being stripped and paraded naked through an agricultural field in Sopore, 55 kms from Srinagar.

Because Since Kashmir was named on "Rishi Kashyap" and Islam was not there It belongs to them and not Mr Geelani, Hurriyat or Pakistan.

According to your logic, Lets migrate you and your leader's supporter to Pakistan to make it Black and White and then Kashmir will have Aman and Chain. isn't it?

Your logic is kind of weird . I hope in your twisted logic you comprehend that a large majority of native kashmiris choose to be muslims . This does not make them forgieners in thier own land . The vast majority of kashmiris are muslim is a historical outcome . I don't blame you but RSS propaganda is realy bad for mental health .

Your logic is kind of weird . I hope in your twisted logic you comprehend that a large majority of native kashmiris choose to be muslims . This does not make them forgieners in thier own land . The vast majority of kashmiris are muslim is a historical outcome . I don't blame you but RSS propaganda is realy bad for mental health .

Based on your logic, shouldn't Muslims give up claim to Jerusalem - it is after all over 65% Jewish???.

read some history and please go back some thousands year back.u might have some knowledge washed or reloaded.do u remember hindukush mountains.

read some history and please go back some thousands year back.u might have some knowledge washed or reloaded.do u remember hindukush mountains.

How would he remember? I don't think he is that old...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom