What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I know Jerusalem is a city..
the population of muslims are more than jews in that region of Israel/Palestine..

b) The people of kashmiris lives there for thousand of years..
But jews of israel migrated to capture the land..

If china or any country invades india and captures it and then kick all indians from india and made india there state then what you suggest..

The Chinese did that in Tibet - how come you guys support Chinese takeover of Tibet or don't raise your voice against that injustice.

And Jews claim it is their ancient homeland. If they did not, the British would probably have given them some island in the Caribbean to make their homeland and everyone would be happy.

Lastly, Jews outnumber Muslims in Jerusalem - look it up.

killing of Muslims taking place in all parts of the world, whether Pakistan, Kashmir, India, Arabs, Afghanistan, Iraq....:frown:

I know in all over the world but in which country they kill each other of the same religion? How many Muslims were killed in Pakistan and rest of the world? :angry:

I am a Shia.

How many Muslims massacred in Pakistan is way way more than India. Just see how many suicide bombing occurred in the religious shrines of the Muslims in last two/three years in Pakistan wrt India. I think Muslims are safe more in India than Pakistan.
:cry:

What about the regular Shia killings?

Strange, you joined today and you posted two posts both against Pakistan, first one was
Strange thought! What can Pakistan do to UK??!! :what:

From so many countries they take shelter in UK.
doesn't looks like a coincidence to me, being a Pakistani I wont diss my country twice at the same time so,

Is that all you Indians can do, reply against us under our flag via a fake ID, cant you face the reality like a man

awkward :lol:

We are talking about the Kashmir but what about the Muslims (specially Shia) in Pakistan itself? How many Muslims we kill each year???

killing of Muslims taking place in all parts of the world, whether Pakistan, Kashmir, India, Arabs, Afghanistan, Iraq....:frown:

There are more hindus who get killed in India than muslims...When muslims die it is news. Thats all. I think on an yearly basis more muslims get killed in pakistan than anywhere else. Should be interesting if someone can prove otherwise...

Strange, you joined today and you posted two posts both against Pakistan, first one was

doesn't looks like a coincidence to me, being a Pakistani I wont diss my country twice at the same time so,

Is that all you Indians can do, reply against us under our flag via a fake ID, cant you face the reality like a man

For the same reasons the Muslims of Kashmir don't like India, why should a Shia will like Pakistan?

Don't run away from the questions I asked, How many Muslims were killed in Kashmir and Pakistan?

The Chinese did that in Tibet - how come you guys support Chinese takeover of Tibet or don't raise your voice against that injustice.

And Jews claim it is their ancient homeland. If they did not, the British would probably have given them some island in the Caribbean to make their homeland and everyone would be happy.

Lastly, Jews outnumber Muslims in Jerusalem - look it up.

Tibet issue is definitely be raised for me...
Jews of what european jews, australian jews, american jews, russian jews????
If muslims of Afghanistan says that India is our ancestral land and we lived 1000 years then what will i Do???

Last edited:
I know in all over the world but in which country they kill each other of the same religion? How many Muslims were killed in Pakistan and rest of the world? :angry:

I am a Shia.

I am a shia too, and I love it here in Pakistan, how is it in India fake Pakistani?? :lol:

We are talking about the Kashmir but what about the Muslims (specially Shia) in Pakistan itself? How many Muslims we kill each year???

Buddy, if you are indeed a pakistani, hide your IP. otherwise, tomorrow morning it will be your house where the next blast will take place.

I am a shia too, and I love it here in Pakistan, how is it in India fake Pakistani?? :lol:

Just guess that I am an 'Indian' and can you answer my question now??? Don't run away from the fact calling me an Indian.

Stop killing of Shia and other Muslims in Pakistan than we will think about Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya etc etc.

I don't mind dissing India in public - whether it is in front of Pakistanis or Martians. I have been castigated by some Indian posters for this too. That does not make me anti-national or unpatriotic - I can't think of anything more patriotic than standing up for the beliefs on which your country was founded - liberty, equality and fraternity.

I am a Shia.

he is a muslim...
Shia are muslims I believed in it..,,, do you agree on that???
We are living in dark ages of our time..
Hitler kills its own,,, Hindu Rajas killed their owns, chines did that too..

Mashallah.....

I like the slogan a lot :):)

Kashmiris know we are with them; and we know they are with us.

he is a muslim...
Shia are muslims I believed in it..,,, do you agree on that???
We are living in dark ages of our time..
Hitler kills its own,,, Hindu Rajas killed their owns, chines did that too..

I agree, but apart from Hitler, others you mentioned kill their own inside their own land. They didnt indulged themselves into a killing spree worldwide in the name of religion.

For the same reasons the Muslims of Kashmir don't like India, why should a Shia will like Pakistan?

Don't run away from the questions I asked, How many Muslims were killed in Kashmir and Pakistan?

In Pakistan Muslims are killed by Taliban suicide bomber A.K.A TERRORISTS, in Kashmir Muslims are killed by Indian Army in Palestine Muslims are killed by Israeli forces, there is no difference, and I didnt counted the bodies neither Im a victim of any of them, MashAllah

I am a shia I love Pakistan, my dozens of friends are shia they love Pakistan, what kind of a Pakistani are you, or I said it right didnt I, you are an Indian under Pakistani flag, constantly dissing Pakistan in an International forum:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom