What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
yeah right, we are even worst then Ethiopia, Kenya and Nigeria, you geta life dude

Half of your country is filled with poverty, your country has the most poor people, get out of that list first:lol:

i want to give more intersting thing.do u know that country having poverty doesnt mean that it is a failed nation.but u qualified so plz search out wat are the factors?:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Based on your logic, shouldn't Muslims give up claim to Jerusalem - it is after all over 65% Jewish???.

there are more palestinians then israelis in the state of jerusalem.

Based on your logic, shouldn't Muslims give up claim to Jerusalem - it is after all over 65% Jewish???.

cuz Israel captured Jerusalem and now it is in Israel and Israel is a Jewish country and apparently many Jews settled in Jerusalem after that,

And also after capturing it they dont have there Army roaming about and killing there own countrymen

The massacres of Muslims?

The continuous threats by government officials to send them to Pakistan?

The state cajoling the perpetrators of the babri mosque demolition?

"Ghulami main khush hain, abhi doosron ki
Ke rehtay hain jannat main, woh ahmakon ki".

How many Muslims massacred in Pakistan is way way more than India. Just see how many suicide bombing occurred in the religious shrines of the Muslims in last two/three years in Pakistan wrt India. I think Muslims are safe more in India than Pakistan.
:cry:

What about the regular Shia killings?

there are more palestinians then israelis in the state of jerusalem.

Jerusalem is a city, not a state. Jerusalem has some 65% Jews and 30 odd% Muslims. And in the state of Israel the Jews are some 75% of the population. But we are digressing from the topic. My point is that you can't have 2 sets of rules for a similar problem.

a. If it is about % of population, then Pakistan should not support Palestine cause based on their 2 nation theory

b. If it is about ancient land and holy land then Pakistan should give up claim to Kashmir - with places like Amarnath and Shankaracharya temple being important to the Hindu faith.

How many Muslims massacred in Pakistan is way way more than India. Just see how many suicide bombing occurred in the religious shrines of the Muslims in last two/three years in Pakistan wrt India. I think Muslims are safe more in India than Pakistan.

killing of Muslims taking place in all parts of the world, whether Pakistan, Kashmir, India, Arabs, Afghanistan, Iraq....:frown:

cuz Israel captured Jerusalem and now it is in Israel and Israel is a Jewish country and apparently many Jews settled in Jerusalem after that,

And also after capturing it they dont have there Army roaming about and killing there own countrymen

Ever heard of the West Bank? The Israeli army roams their country like a pack of cheetahs. If you think Kashmir is militarized, visit Israel.

Don't say Shia after all are muslims..

i want to give more intersting thing.do u know that country having poverty doesnt mean that it is a failed nation.but u qualified so plz search out wat are the factors?:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Do you know...

That if a country is a failed state it doesnt means they dont exist, it doesnt means that it does not have the 6 largest military in the world and produce aircrafts, missiles and tanks which some countries dream of :whistle:, it does not means that it is a non nuclear state, it doesnt means that they arent united under one flag

well it doesnt mean alot of thing you know, a simple rumored ranking wont explain everything:agree:

Ever heard of the West Bank? The Israeli army roams their country like a pack of cheetahs. If you think Kashmir is militarized, visit Israel.

May be because there isnt any difference between Israeli army and Indian army, both are violating human right:lol:

Jerusalem is a city, not a state. Jerusalem has some 65% Jews and 30 odd% Muslims. And in the state of Israel the Jews are some 75% of the population. But we are digressing from the topic. My point is that you can't have 2 sets of rules for a similar problem.

a. If it is about % of population, then Pakistan should not support Palestine cause based on their 2 nation theory

b. If it is about ancient land and holy land then Pakistan should give up claim to Kashmir - with places like Amarnath and Shankaracharya temple being important to the Hindu faith.

I know Jerusalem is a city..
the population of muslims are more than jews in that region of Israel/Palestine..

b) The people of kashmiris lives there for thousand of years..
But jews of israel migrated to capture the land..

If china or any country invades india and captures it and then kick all indians from india and made india there state then what you suggest..

May be because there isnt any difference between Israeli army and Indian army, both are violating human right:lol:

You will be surprised but I agree - both of them violate human rights. It is a shame.

Gandhis advise works opositely!

Dont see good
Dont hear good(dont accept the truth).
Dont do good!!

Sumum buk mum ....

Ya, and the islamic terrorists, which you call Freedom fighters (or whatever you wish) are wiping out the humanity itself by killing humans across the globe, not only in India, not only in US, but also back home in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom