What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
if they ended up dead...it was due to violation of law, their violent acts and being in the wrong place at the wrong time....

Then if they broke the law...shouldn't you have educated those kids first instead of firing the bullet...if they were at the wrong place at the wrong time then its your goveremnts fault in not provided the facillities in preventing this disaster from happening. You can spend billions on defence deals....yet you cannot educate the people of your country......and buy non lethal weapons to subdue rioters. Your Army could have given that boy a second chance.....he is too young to understand anything...yet you killed him.

Yeah and the so call mob with no name kidnapped 20 year olds and brain washed thousands of em right under the nose of almost a million soldiers in worlds most militarised area?

Thats conveniant.

By the way the children taliban kidnapped werent above 17,18 even younger then tht and they had made special camps in wasiristan area where there was no military presence... i dont think its the same case in indian occupied Kashmir?

Im no expert on Taliban and Mob recruitment....

Listen...my heart goes out to all brainwashed kids out there.....
as a kid, it was very easy to get me riled up as well....Im sure you were the same....
I hope that more of these kids dont get brainwashed and receive an unfortunate end as some in Pak and India

Nevertheless.....law and order of the land should remain.....
Are Kashmiris in P-O-K allowed to break Pakistani law?...NO

Similarly....these children and adults broke Indian law meant for their own safety.....
Consequences are reflections of ones action.....

Im comparing one situation to the other to show you the similarities in the events and how your hypocrisy and Pakistani origins tend you to align yourself to the Pakistani POV under the guise of neutrality

I do not show any hypocrisy......I told you clearly that this thread is on India...if you want to talk about Pakistan make another thread about its failings and so on......and I would be happy to join. But I can see the frustration building up.....not once have I said in this thread that Kashmir should go to Pakistan, you just can't take the fact that your goverment is wrong and is failing its people terrible in Kashmir.....I can a least admit England has done wrong in the past.....like when it went to Iraq.....but at least I voiced my opinion by protesting in the streets of London......what have you done.

Then if they broke the law...shouldn't you have educated those kids first instead of firing the bullet...if they were at the wrong place at the wrong time then its your goveremnts fault in not provided the facillities in preventing this disaster from happening. You can spend billions on defence deals....yet you cannot educate the people of your country......and buy non lethal weapons to subdue rioters. Your Army could have given that boy a second chance.....he is too young to understand anything...yet you killed him.

Agreed.....

But Ive mentioned this before.....many deaths happened thank to non-lethal weapons such as rubber and plastic bullets as well as Tear gas shells.....

nevertheless....necessary steps will be taken to mend ways if at all required in the future...

Period

Secondly, education is something that is very easily available.....one cannot forcefeed education....attendance is again their freedom of choice

I do not show any hypocrisy......I told you clearly that this thread is on India...if you want to talk about Pakistan make another thread about its failings and so on......and I would be happy to join. But I can see the frustration building up.....not once have I said in this thread that Kashmir should go to Pakistan, you just can't take the fact that your goverment is wrong and is failing its people terrible in Kashmir.

I told you why it is necessary to bring up Pakistan...

a) Because it shows a similar handling of situation by Pakistani authorities where Children are being killed under similar circumstances....
b) Law and order is a matter of importance to both India and Pak....and I support Pak action against Taliban as much as Indian action against violators of Indian law.....

And lastly....
If you have ever sat in a jury.....
You will notice that any party that has a vested interest in the case or accused is not considered credible....
Similarly....although you claim to be neutral and British....your Pakistani origin tend to make your opinions skewed to a Pakistani standpoint making you as much a Pakistani as the dude who calls himself Pakistani Nationalist.....

Why dont you just choose a side.....it will make things a lot easier for you....trust me...

Pashwa what I find most interesting about you is....you compare the mindset of a child to an adult. So If every child in the world breaks a law......should he be shot for that....even though he is violent.....yet does not have the brain capacity to understand.

your Pakistani origin tend to make your opinions skewed to a Pakistani standpoint making you as much a Pakistani as the dude who calls himself Pakistani Nationalist.....

I have not included Pakistan into the equation, I have not once said Kashmir should be Pakistan's so your point helds no relevance what so ever. And Actually if you read my previous post I have Criticized Pakistan....but as this thread is not about Pakistan...I don't go much into it.....its as simpe as that.

If you guys were brave you would not entangle yourselves in a game of Russian Roullette with a small country like Pakistan over a territory you know damn well was supposed to come to us in 1947. India would have reached great heights by now if her manpower was not consumed with containing and suppressing Kashmiri freedom movement. You guys are still running around with a large malnourished and uneducated population with the same problems Pakistan has.

Unfortunately for you....last I checked....India is doing great....having beared Kashmir and its baggage since its inception....
Yet we grow everyday.....I think we should be fine....

What didnt kill us made us stronger.......

The question is....where is Pakistan having entered the Lions den?....makes you wonder who's temple the gun is on in this game of Russian Roulette....

I have not included Pakistan into the equation, I have not once said Kashmir should be Pakistan's so your point helds no relevance what so ever. And Actually if you read my previous post I have Criticized Pakistan....but as this thread is not about Pakistan...I don't go much into it.....its as simpe as that.

Fair enough....My bad....Your entitled to your opinion...

My points are not in favour of anyone....I believe in what I see....and in my opinion I believe India is wrong.......nevertheless you don't have to believe it as you are allowed to voice your own perception of the events that our happening.

If you don't want Kashmir to be Independent......then try to solve the issue which is buggering these people.....educate them.....and make them feel that they are apart of India. Because end of the day....there is no point in having a land if people are not happy within that land.

Pashwa what I find most interesting about you is....you compare the mindset of a child to an adult. So If every child in the world breaks a law......should he be shot for that....even though he is violent.....yet does not have the brain capacity to understand.

Thats what surprises me too....

So you find it wrong for me to compare a childs violent actions when he emulates an adults violent actions.....calling it an innocent mistake....

yet

In your previous posts....you mention that these kids are out on the streets under their own will and understanding of the concepts of freedom, jihad....complicated political scenarios etc....

These kids must be lopsided in the brain to understand such complex situations, yet innocent where they dont understand the consequences of actions like Arson, stone throwing and destruction of public property!

Make a stand....either these kids are brainwashed and entered mobs because of that....resulting in breaking the law by default...and ended up being shot

or

They are criminal minds that emulate the actions of adults and were treated accordingly.....

Either way....I stand by my point...

Law is the same for everyone in India.....Anarchy will not be tolerated!

My points are not in favour of anyone....I believe in what I see....and in my opinion I believe India is wrong.......nevertheless you don't have to believe it as you are allowed to voice your own perception of the events that our happening.

If you don't want Kashmir to be Independent......then try to solve the issue which is buggering these people.....educate them.....and make them feel that they are apart of India. Because end of the day....there is no point in having a land if people are not happy within that land.

First statement I agree with....

India HAS to provide Kashmiris with enough economic development, education and infrastructure to make sure that they are able to resist brainwashing and take to Anarchy.....

First statement I agree with....

India HAS to provide Kashmiris with enough economic development, education and infrastructure to make sure that they are able to resist brainwashing and take to Anarchy.....

And then promptly provide the corruption -free UN regulated referendum that you promised them the past 60+ years.

Khalistan movement was crushed by killing sikhs raping women not to forget bombing Golden temple.
But there is a big difference in 47 sikhs JOINED INDIA while KASHMIRIS DIDNT.
Its been more then 6 decades while u have killed 150000 kashmiris raped countless women and still wats the result?
The youth born after 87 are on the streets killing by indian occupiers r going strong and Kashmir is still under conflict?the biggest hurdle is tht Kashmiris even after 63 years calll themselves KASHMIRIS not indians and india has failed!

And history is witness no freedom struggle of any NATION has gone in vain.

Kashmir will get its Freedom Inshallah.

Uh....I dont want to get into the whole instrument of accession....but Kashmir as princely state joined us......
Nevertheless....how history is taught to you is not my business.....

About the bolded part.....

Please refrain from making such sweeping statements......

I mean there are other freedom movements such as Balochistan, NWFP, Tibet....not to forget the Taliban

Are you suggesting their efforts will fruition?

At least for your sake I hope you get rid of Taliban....this much i can wish for you as a neighbor

In your previous posts....you mention that these kids are out on the streets under their own will and understanding of the concepts of freedom, jihad....complicated political scenarios etc....

From my opinion these kids of the ages under 10 only come out into the street because there family members our actively protesting......fair enough in that case its the parents duty........however you must at least admit that Indian paramilitary troops use too much of an excessive force in trying to disperse rioters. Such as in the case of an 8 year old where a policeman shoved his baton down his throat........come on you have to at least admit that is going too far.

Back
Top Bottom