What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
^^To whom are you reffering?
sentence which you quoted, no where claimed of destroying india!
so, why not save your advice for your self and those who claim to nuke Pakistan?

Killing Kashmiris is fun activity for you inidans.
Look how much is she smilling while taking aim at Kashmiri children!!!!
indian_president.jpg

Yupz she killed a dozen of them on each visit to Kashmir..its her favouraite past time..dude really..whats wrong with you??

Yupz she killed a dozen of them on each visit to Kashmir..its her favouraite past time..dude really..whats wrong with you??

It good that I have certain ppl on my ignore list ...so i don't have to read through his :hitwall: comments ..but damn you guys!!

They are just tiring themselves....

First of all ...Its NOT a law. Its a proposed action plan.

But who created the plan, when it was created?, what does it signifies now need to be discussed before you claim it to be a law....
Tell me your thoughts about it..

Well the indians took the issue to the UN and not pakistan......answer your question?

Well the indians took the issue to the UN and not pakistan......answer your question?
No it doesnt!!, doesnt matter who took the issue to the UN, but we hardly cry about it. There are people out here who crib about it.

and we are actually not the ones who took the issue to UN.
We only facilitated an already subduding idea.

But we didnt make it as law, the proposed action plan was however didnt include any of us who are actually involved.

Today was silent day and agents are meeting today. They are palnning how to get few more innocent killed and get their motive forward. One thing I appreciate this plan is way better than terrorism as it works against us.

Unlike some of our neighbors, we are not in the business of donating land to a potential big boss to buy their friendship....

‘India’s claims of Pakistan ceding territory in 1963 are false’

NEW DELHI: Prominent lawyer AG Noorani has rebuffed the impression created by the Indian government, and widely accepted by Kashmiri leaders, that Pakistan ceded some Kashmiri territory to China in 1963.

At an Indo-Pak peace conference on Monday, People’s Conference Chairman Sajjad Ghani Lone had accused Pakistan of “gifting” Kashmiri territory to China. A few years ago, Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front chief Amanullah Khan had levelled similar allegations. Separatists have recently picked up the issue and demanded Beijing’s involvement in the Kashmir dispute. “Based on documentary and archival evidence, Pakistan did not cede any land. On the contrary, it was China which ceded 750 square miles of administered territory to Pakistan under the Pakistan-China boundary agreement of March 3, 1963,” Noorani told Daily Times.

He said according to Article 2 of the agreement, after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations about the boundary with the Chinese government of the People’s Republic of China. iftikhar gilani
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-1-2010_pg7_40

You asked a question.. I answered with an example (4 in a day). Now you are changing the context...You implied that India uses lethal force against rioters only in Kashmir and I gave an example to prove it wrong.. thats it..

Nobodys changing the context.......your giving isolated incident in india and trying to compare them to the mass killings in kashmir.

No it doesnt!!, doesnt matter who took the issue to the UN,

Oh yes it does.......if pakistan had taken the issue to the UN i can understand the indians being a bit negative on the issue but you took the issue to the UN.

and we are actually not the ones who took the issue to UN.
We only facilitated an already subduding idea.

Alright......you "facilitated" the kasmir issue going to the UN.......that changes everything:yahoo:

But we didnt make it as law, the proposed action plan was however didnt include any of us who are actually involved.

The international community wants the people of kashmir to choose there future..........we always hear how much kashmirs love india and hate pakistan so you guys should have no trouble in winning the vote....will you?:wave:

The international community wants the people of kashmir to choose there future..........we always hear how much kashmirs

Where does the international community say that it wants people of kashmir to choose their future??.

1.United Nations Security Council Resolution 1172 tacitly accepts India's stand regarding all outstanding issues between India and Pakistan and urges the need to resolve the dispute through mutual dialogue and does not call for a plebiscite.
2.The first resolution 47 of UN did say that Pakistan to withdraw military presence and India to mainatin limited presence.

That never happened.
So where do you see we can settele this.
And more over the international council doesnt even bother about Kashmir.

You know the wind that blows towards India do you?...

Alright......you "facilitated" the kasmir issue going to the UN.......that changes everything

And there is nothing wrong in facilitating as nothing will change, Has it ever???

Why do Pakistanis always get so jumpy on Kashmir developments in India. They have also other brothers and sisters and children in a lot of other places in their country which are existing in much more fearful and much worse security conditions everyday.

Why not first take care of our own country before telling other country about their problems. Please do not mind but I see more hatred from Pakistanis here against India than the sympathy for their own countrymen who need more help. so I mentioned.

Nobodys changing the context.......your giving isolated incident in india and trying to compare them to the mass killings in kashmir.

40 or so in a month vs 4 in a day.. Take it as you may...

Back
Top Bottom