What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Death from tear gas proves intention was not to kill but some MF and paid agents used the occasion to create unrest, this is the sum of all the violence there.

As i said, the response would have been different if the death had been in somewhere else in India.

An innocent soul was lost and you chose to find excuses.

It's not the first time that someone was killed and unfortunately not the last time. You may chose to see outside hand in the violence, as all those who are afraid to realize the facts do, but the reality has been admitted by many inside India as well.

As i said, the response would have been different if the death had been in somewhere else in India.

An innocent soul was lost and you chose to find excuses.

It's not the first time that someone was killed and unfortunately not the last time. You may chose to see outside hand in the violence, as all those who are afraid to realize the facts do, but the reality has been admitted by many inside India as well.

Innocent souls dont come out and throw stones at police, only the paid souls of terrorists do.... Now dont be over ambitious, how is it your business anyway if something happens inside our territory?

71 is past, India was attacked by outside forces many time in the past, your own people say those their forefathers so that way we just did once, now leave past and talk of future. In past war and attack was common and today is not 71 we have a million grievances too.

@INDIAN RABBIT

before 1989 it was similar to the problem in PALESTIAN where the plaestanians seemed to never protest until the 80s and it was mostly the other arab nations fighting the israelis! so does that mean that plaestian had no issues with israeli occupation?? the true fierce rebellion against the israelis kicked off mid 80s! (example stone pelting street protests etc)!

now coming to your past is past logic then it doesn't matter when the rebellion in kashmir started what matters is its going on now and is gaining strength!!

when your army chief has said on record that infiltration has declined in kashmir:

Decline in terrorism infiltration: Indian Army

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

so time to wake up and smell the coffee now its not a pakistan backed freedom struggle it is a movement lead by the kashmiris for the kashmiris! :coffee::wave:

Innocent souls dont come out and throw stones at police, only the paid souls of terrorists do....

There are many protests in India or for that matter across the whole world where police gets pelted by protestors since they are usually the first to come in their way. I wonder if you define all of them as terrorists !

And as i said, you can find all the excuses in the world.. but in the end you are justifying the death of a man asking for his right.. That makes you no different than a terrorist !

Now dont be over ambitious, how is it your business anyway if something happens inside our territory?

First of all, it's not your territory. It's disputed.

And, i have the right to express my ways whether you like it or not.

There are many protests in India or for that matter across the whole world where police gets pelted by protestors since they are usually the first to come in their way. I wonder if you define all of them as terrorists !

And as i said, you can find all the excuses in the world.. but in the end you are justifying the death of a man asking for his right.. That makes you no different than a terrorist !

First of all, it's not your territory. It's disputed.

And, i have the right to express my ways whether you like it or not.

Wow wow, I never knew that all over the world there are stone pelting in the name of freedom after Killing and Evacuating The Original Residents(kashmiri Pandits) over there..... I am sorry, I was Ignorant these days that, its Not Only in India but Also a problem World Wide, May I know Which Other Country Faces such problem???

And It Might be a Disputed area for you, but For us, its Just another corner of India where life is Miserable for Both people and Police who both get indulged Because of a Few paid terrorists and separatist Groups....

Yes, you do have the right to Express on PDF.... Please carry on....

Last edited:
Wow wow, I never knew that all over the world there are stone pelting in the name of freedom after Killing and Evacuating The Original Residents (kashmiri Pandits) over there..... I am sorry, I was Ignorant these days that, its Not Only in India but Also a problem World Wide, May I know Which Other Country Faces such problem???

I cannot be blamed for your ignorance my dear.

You can take some lessons in history and take a bit more interest in international affairs perhaps? :cheers:

I wonder how you bring in the issue of Kashmiri Pundits here. That's not relevant to the discussion. But i hope you are not suggesting that the Pundist are sole original residents of Kashmir valley and all other were infiltrated by Pakistan !

And It Might be a Disputed are for you, but For us, its Just another corner of India where life is Miserable for Both people and Police who both get indulged Because of a Few paid terrorists and separatist Groups....

Well, clearly you stick to one point and you have all the right to. But, alas my friend that's not the truth.

I cannot be blamed for your ignorance my dear.

You can take some lessons in history and take a bit more interest in international affairs perhaps? :cheers:

I wonder how you bring in the issue of Kashmiri Pundits here. That's not relevant to the discussion. But i hope you are not suggesting that the Pundist are sole original residents of Kashmir valley and all other were infiltrated by Pakistan !

Well, clearly you stick to one point and you have all the right to. But, alas my friend that's not the truth.

Well I dont Blame You for My Ignorance, I blame the history for not Creating such Instances..... Anyways I Brought kashmiri Pundits into Discussion to Make My stand clear that those whom you mention Innocent souls are really not... and it served the Purpose well....

Well, I am sticking on to truth But alas My friend You Are playing with the wrong Toy:D

Last edited:
Well I dont Blame You for My Ignorance, I blame the history for not Crating such Instances.....

History does not create such instances my friend, people do !
Just for your convenience though, may i add ; Palestine.
Even though in my first post i was talking about general protests which may be about anything ranging from the recent Greece austerity protests...

Anyways I Brought kashmiri Pundits into Discussion to Make My stand clear that those whom you mention Innocent souls are really not... and it served the Purpose well....

All it conveyed to me was that you are willing to side with one group ! And generalize all others as terrorists to your convenience !

History does not create such instances my friend, people do !
Just for your convenience though, may i add ; Palestine.
Even though in my first post i was talking about general protests which may be about anything ranging from the recent Greece austerity protests...

All it conveyed to me was that you are willing to side with one group ! And generalize all others as terrorists to your convenience !

Well, History is A term Used for Such Instances My friend....any ways, palestine is not Of My interest, you can do what ever with it, i have no Concern for it...

Well, My convenience Lies Where Truth is, I dont believe In a person Who throws Stone at the Cops and provoking the cop to use his weapon termed as INNOCENT

Well I did Not justify his death, I just Dint Like the cause for Which he died.... The nation is ashamed For having such People

I just Dint Like the cause for Which he died.... The nation is ashamed For having such People

Obviously, you don't. Neither does the police stationed in Occupied Kashmir.

Obviously, you don't. Neither does the police stationed in Occupied Kashmir.

Yup Certainly I dont Like the Police stationed there too.... He Could Have used his lathi instead..... And Arrest the Youth and killed If proven to be a Terrorist....

Well, Taser Guns are Heading Our Way, So It will be Under control....

That's what terror-sympathizers get. They should be happy that they're given even this coverage because we are a democracy. Had we been a single party unitary state, there'd have been a media blackout and military combat operations would be carried out until none of them survived.

Some people don't deserve freedom like these traitors.

Just seen in International News Channels That 'Curfew in whole state of Kashmir'. It is first time in history , So Freedom is Nearby , InshALLAH

Back
Top Bottom