What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The troubles in the kashmir valley are funded across the border soon these separatists, who are getting support from the anti India elements will be faded away the moment the people in the valley realize the real reason behind the unrest.

Anti India elements are using these innocent crowd to their advantage. Soon Let and the people who are supporting these troubles will be dealt with death blow.

Lashkar behind Kashmir trouble: Chidambaram​

NEW DELHI: Home minister P. Chidambaram on Wednesday said the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) was fomenting trouble in the Kashmir Valley where 11 civilians have died in firing by security forces on protesting mobs in the last month.

"The anti-national forces are linked to the Lashkar-e-Taiba," Chidambaram told reporters, when asked if the elements he had blamed Tuesday for inciting agitation in the Valley were from Pakistan.

He said the LeT was active in the north Kashmir Sopore town, the worst hit by violent street protests.

"Two militants were killed in an operation on June 25 in Krankshivan colony of Sopore. The LeT is active there," he said.

After attending a meeting convened by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the situation in Kashmir, Chidambaram told a gathering of mediapersons that the government has asked the security forces to show maximum restraints while dealing with troublemakers.

Chidambaram further said that anti-national elements linked to terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba were trying to foment trouble in Sopore area of Kashmir.

The high level meeting on Kashmir was attended by Union home minister P Chidambaram, defence minister A K Antony and senior officials of his ministry, Prime Minister's Office and from security agencies.

The ministers took note of intelligence reports that suggested certain elements from Pakistan were trying to foment trouble in the Valley.

National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon also attended the meeting.

As the law and order situation worsened in the Valley, the Jammu and Kashmir government Wednesday clamped an indefinite curfew in south Kashmir towns of Anantnag, Kulgam and Pulwama while the restriction continued without any relaxation for the fifth day in Sopore and for the second day in Srinagar to curb widespread violence.

Oh, I've heard it all now:rofl:Carry on denieing your oppression, this will not be the worst protest in Kashmir. What else have you guys blamed on "terrioist's"? Do doubt that LeT is behind the fake insurgent killing.

May Allah be with the families of those shaheed.

Kashmir ki Azadi struggle Zindabad!:pakistan:

Oh, I've heard it all now:rofl:Carry on denieing your oppression, this will not be the worst protest in Kashmir. What else have you guys blamed on "terrioist's"? Do doubt that LeT is behind the fake insurgent killing.

May Allah be with the families of those shaheed.

Kashmir ki Azadi struggle Zindabad!:pakistan:

ya ya zindabad,integral india zindabad

Only one answer to all these problems :-
Divide J&k in 3 part.(i) Jammu (ii) Kashmir Valley (iii) Laddakh
Make Jammu a normal province (without any special status).
Make Laddakh an Union territory.
Now Problem lies only in Kashmir valley.
Apply Presidential rule in Kashmir valley and remove article 370 of constitution.
Shift at least 1.5 million from all india to kashmir,
In the same amount shift kashmiris to other part of india.
Give them opportunities and try for their integration in Indian Unioun.
It's my thought.

honestely let kashmir be independant nither pakistan or india just like bangladesh

Apply Presidential rule in Kashmir valley and remove article 370 of constitution.
It's my thought.

Lol, you need a Stalin or a Mao to do that! Democracy in India will not allow that to happen.

That's your answer for everything. Did you enjoy seeing 10 people doing that in Mumbai? No, well it's the same for my homeland.

ppl who r against the security and integrity of india will have their shot down.so what ever it is mumbai or these paid protestors,
btw frm where u belong.

Absolutely my point, they are making no effort to get peace. It is very easy IMO.

Well it depends on the oppressor/occupier, if occupier has even a spec of humanity, he will be furious at killing of innocents and will be quick to denounce the opression and will hold plebicite 60 years ago.

:taz:

It's my thought.

They should try your formula on the sikhs first and see if it works......what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom