What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Please the red parts in your own post

Was anything proved.....no.....just a rumor...and the press hogged upon it ....

And may be they did something....but I am not questioning that...

I am against what you did....you posted wrong material from a post on a forum... ...and supported it with the wrong link from BBC..thinking that no one is going to find out....so much for a reporter.......

Was anything proved.....no.....just a rumor...and the press hogged upon it ....

And may be they did something....but I am not questioning that...

I am against what you did....you posted wrong material from a post on a forum... ...and supported it with the wrong link from BBC..thinking that no one is going to find out....so much for a reporter.......

Miss jana has deliberately posted that false link just to insult Hinduism...just because she is a Muslim...I should not say this..but thats what is coming to my mind..after seeing her attempts. :tdown:

@jana
the entire episode started with environmental concerns ,which was then politicized into hindu vs muslim ,kashmiri vs non kashmiri issue[the elections were very close]
The idea of scheming to fill kashmir with hindus is a bit farfetched though.No one tells us where to go and live,its our choice.

We dont claim its been built by God.

Now come back to the topic. My only objection is that when you are forming a linga from ice in Amarnath and befooling the devotees by saying its been formed by divine powers then isnt it a ploy rather a trick to make it a sentimental issue so that thousands of Hindu devotees come to Indian Occupied Kashmir so that you can have an excuse to grab Kashmir land and also change the demography of the IHK.

Miss Farjana Shah,

U are well known for ur poor judgment,lack of knowledge and serious bias for any thing that's Hindu.

That ice piece at Amaranth is being worshiped as shiv linga for centuries ,not for last few years. It has spritual background and many religious legends attached it as why that particular ice is considered divine.

With rise of temperature ,its normal for charges to appear in shape and size of the structure ,but it doesn't lessen neither its spritual significance nor our believe in Baba Amaranth.

For anyone who may try to vandalize the structure or add artificial ice to it, Lord Shiva is watching and we are Hindus alive.You need not bother at all.

☪☪☪☪;965621 said:
and let's face it Hinduism is not a part Abrahamic religions which are considered true religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam )

Making flame baits...if we start about ur religion ,then u'll feel seriously hurt.

did u read my details about forcible taking over by India of all the princely states instead of allowing the promised to accept the people choice.
How would you feel if I say your heart is mine???

Freedom of Kashmiris is supreme. I think India is simply disregarding the amount of disdain the Kashmiris have for India. No amount of weaponry, torture and physical abuse would deter this drive for freedom.

existentialists are not subdued by cheap physical intimidation

if they were, they wouldnt be in the streets in the first place.....lately, the anti-indian sentiment is rising

(and as a reply, hindustany will bring up that sham poll as well as Kashmiri elections --in which the political leaders are basically being paid and given accomodation and land to speak in favour of hindstan)

and it appears from replies like that of ''doc'' -- the hindustanys are actually doing us a favour by making (further) enmity with the people of Occupied Kashmir.

What happened especially in Shopian is still fresh in many peoples' minds.

if they were, they wouldnt be in the streets in the first place.....lately, the anti-indian sentiment is rising

(and as a reply, hindustany will bring up that sham poll as well as Kashmiri elections --in which the political leaders are basically being paid and given accomodation and land to speak in favour of hindstan)

and it appears from replies like that of ''doc'' -- the hindustanys are actually doing us a favour by making (further) enmity with the people of Occupied Kashmir.

we are very evil people..........I completly agree.

But this is Kalyug................Time of evil people to rise:partay:

for how long someone can protest????>............eventually they will go to school or try to find a work to do

Lashkar behind Kashmir trouble: Chidambaram​

NEW DELHI: Home minister P. Chidambaram on Wednesday said the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) was fomenting trouble in the Kashmir Valley where 11 civilians have died in firing by security forces on protesting mobs in the last month.

"The anti-national forces are linked to the Lashkar-e-Taiba," Chidambaram told reporters, when asked if the elements he had blamed Tuesday for inciting agitation in the Valley were from Pakistan.

He said the LeT was active in the north Kashmir Sopore town, the worst hit by violent street protests.

"Two militants were killed in an operation on June 25 in Krankshivan colony of Sopore. The LeT is active there," he said.

After attending a meeting convened by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the situation in Kashmir, Chidambaram told a gathering of mediapersons that the government has asked the security forces to show maximum restraints while dealing with troublemakers.

Chidambaram further said that anti-national elements linked to terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba were trying to foment trouble in Sopore area of Kashmir.

The high level meeting on Kashmir was attended by Union home minister P Chidambaram, defence minister A K Antony and senior officials of his ministry, Prime Minister's Office and from security agencies.

The ministers took note of intelligence reports that suggested certain elements from Pakistan were trying to foment trouble in the Valley.

National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon also attended the meeting.

As the law and order situation worsened in the Valley, the Jammu and Kashmir government Wednesday clamped an indefinite curfew in south Kashmir towns of Anantnag, Kulgam and Pulwama while the restriction continued without any relaxation for the fifth day in Sopore and for the second day in Srinagar to curb widespread violence.

I knew it, this is all stage managed. They have changed their plans from terrorism to stone pelting. Now Lashkar is opening a camp on stone pelting I guess and how to formant trouble.

You said that ...really :lol::lol::lol::lol:

In P O K government have no rights ... they cant even take any decision ...they just follow pakistan`s instruction on the other hand in J&K gov have full right they dnt need help of center

I will tell you clearly. I do not want to hide behind diplomacy.
The maximum amount of fight around the world happens over land, girl and wealth.
So land is important, no matter who considers what we are not giving Kashmir, plain and simple. If it is right or wrong I do not care. India was also invaded so many times in past which was not right either.

I knew it, this is all stage managed. They have changed their plans from terrorism to stone pelting. Now Lashkar is opening a camp on stone pelting I guess and how to formant trouble.
The direct involvement of mujahideens post karhil was a matter of big mistrust and shame for terrorists and supporting people.

Even they dont admit that 26/11 was their creation but the investigation reports point everything on it.

So resorting to newer and cleverer methodes is the new key..

But I know that bullet is stronger than stones:)..Iam sure only those are killed who have pelted the stones...

☪☪☪☪;965621 said:
and let's face it Hinduism is not a part Abrahamic religions which are considered true religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam )
and you know what??.

Lets face this.....You fight with all of them...not typically you but your brothers.

Back
Top Bottom