What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Look at the right side of article you will spot

I'm 100% convinced the Shiva lingam has been artificially formed... It's made of soft snow and not of naturally formed ice
Praveen Kumar, Amarnath pilgrim

We dont claim its been built by God.

Now come back to the topic. My only objection is that when you are forming a linga from ice in Amarnath and befooling the devotees by saying its been formed by divine powers then isnt it a ploy rather a trick to make it a sentimental issue so that thousands of Hindu devotees come to Indian Occupied Kashmir so that you can have an excuse to grab Kashmir land and also change the demography of the IHK.

But i can prove you that Kabaa its made by God!!!
because everything is created by God and hence we respect it.
That's the only difference between your ideology and ours!!!!!!!!

Kaaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Kaaba is neither God'S creation!!!!

Dude, I am a Hindu too but if someone insults our religion then you should take it as criticism and correct that person polietly without cursing their religion. We are from tolerant, civilized and ,most importantly, progessive civilization due to our vaules and ethics that our nation teaches us.

Our path has many distractions and foreign elements try to inject hate in our multi-ethnic society, refuse to take the bait. We have made a mark on the moon and soon will be sending Indian in space with second fastest growing economy, don't spoil that for convinencing some low-life extremists. We know where we stand, let them insult our religion. You can reply with "Thank you, come again":lol:

☪☪☪☪;965624 said:
Look at the right side of article you will spot

I'm 100% convinced the Shiva lingam has been artificially formed... It's made of soft snow and not of naturally formed ice
Praveen Kumar, Amarnath pilgrim

Was this claim verified.....we can collect hundreds of such people falsely claiming the same this about Kabah....and change the name to some Ali ....or Some Hamid...who is to know.

We dont claim its been built by God.

Now come back to the topic. My only objection is that when you are forming a linga from ice in Amarnath and befooling the devotees by saying its been formed by divine powers then isnt it a ploy rather a trick to make it a sentimental issue so that thousands of Hindu devotees come to Indian Occupied Kashmir so that you can have an excuse to grab Kashmir land and also change the demography of the IHK.

prove it that it is manually formed...it might be smaller,but it forms itself...

I know its not divine for you...I dont care..but dont insult the religion by false claims...we arent saying anything about Islam ...

☪☪☪☪;965621 said:
and let's face it Hinduism is not a part Abrahamic religions which are considered true religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam )

Hindus do not belive in one perticular RELIGION. It is a way of living life!!!

that's why we are Secular!!!

Can you keep religion out of this :angry:?! I have been reading all 22 pages and the discussion was going interesting and neutral from my side adding to knowledge about your perspective.

Have you been there to Amarnath? NO. Do you have any idea of its history? No. I have been there enough times with my family as have other Hindus from world over and know about the place.

Then why don't you stick to the topic and keep religion out?

How would you feel if we say that Kaaba is not holy?

Therefore, don't talk about what you don't know. You are not only offending Indians but Hindus worldwide whether of Indian origin or not.

Thank you for clearing about religion :) i thought you were not Indian earlier.

2. NO One is questioning the holiness of Shiv linga for Hindus. No one is insulting it either because its your religion and i have nothing to insult your religion.

See the context. There is this cave in Held Kashmir and that too in Muslim dominated area, then there is a story linked to the Cave (ok we dont touch the history and reality of that cave) all we are saying that this structure of linga had been melting for the last few years and Indian authorities have been making a fake Ice linga to get the yatra system going on.

We also had seen how the Kashmir valley turned into a battle field when Indians tried to grab Kashmir land and on the same pretext tried to change the demography of Kashmir by scheming to bring more Hindus from Indian states to Held Kashmir on pretext of Amarnath Yatra and hence make settlements in Kashmir valley

☪☪☪☪;965621 said:
and let's face it Hinduism is not a part Abrahamic religions which are considered true religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam )

Well thats Because Hinduism as we call it was a form of life, before Islam , Christianity ever came into existence,....

prove it that it is manually formed...

it might be smaller,but it forms itself...I know its not divine for you...I dont care..but dont insult the religion by false claims...we arent saying anything about Islam ...

they cannot prove it buddy.

☪☪☪☪;965621 said:

Yes, Hinduism is downright ugliest and a hoax, a fraud to trick sub-continental humans into worshipping idol.

Thank you, come again :lol:

2. NO One is questioning the holiness of Shiv linga for Hindus. No one is insulting it either because its your religion and i have nothing to insult your religion.

See the context. There is this cave in Held Kashmir and that too in Muslim dominated area, then there is a story linked to the Cave (ok we dont touch the history and reality of that cave) all we are saying that this structure of linga had been melting for the last few years and Indian authorities have been making a fake Ice linga to get the yatra system going on.

We also had seen how the Kashmir valley turned into a battle field when Indians tried to grab Kashmir land and on the same pretext tried to change the demography of Kashmir by scheming to bring more Hindus from Indian states to Held Kashmir on pretext of Amarnath Yatra and hence make settlements in Kashmir valley

then you prove its fake!!

[/QUOTE]
Are you an ARAB or a Muslim? Should I take you as either despite you having voiced severe opinions against Arabs in other threads?

Unfortunately you have trouble understanding to keep religion and politics away from each other. Hinduism has deeply influenced the West in many ways.

Kashmiri issue is a matter between you and Indians and I will keep out of that since your regional politics has nothing to do with me or my country. However, when you bring in religion (Hinduism in this case), I have an equal right to participate and debate.

Since you are pitifully ignorant for a profession that you claim to be in and hold a strong faith on video proofs, Let me post something for you so as to clarify who I am:

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean this:

'Fake shrine' inquiry in Kashmir"

The authorities in Indian-administered Kashmir have ordered an inquiry into malpractice allegations at one of the holiest shrines of the Hindu faith.
Hindu pilgrims to the Amarnath shrine say that a fake ice stalagmite has been installed at the site because the existing one is too small.

The ice stalagmite is revered by Hindus as a symbol of Shiva.

Every July and August thousands of Hindu pilgrims defy threats from Muslim militants to visit the remote shrine.

Far smaller

Correspondents say that the stalagmite resembles a fertility lingam - or phallus - which is said to form naturally each year from water that freezes.

The trek to the cave is long and arduousGovernor SK Sinha - who is also the chairman of Amarnath Shrine Board - said on Thursday that he had asked a retired high court judge to investigate allegations that a man-made stalagmite was placed in the cave after the naturally occurring one failed to materialise.

The BBC's Altaf Hussain in Srinagar says that this has been blamed on a shortage of snow combined with the wrong temperatures.

Our correspondent says that a naturally-occurring ice stalagmite has now begun to appear, but it is far smaller than in recent years.

In June, a spokesman for the shrine board denied allegations made by the pilgrims that a fake shrine had been installed at the caves.

He said that the board was not a commercial organisation looking for profit, but only a facilitator to regulate and provide logistic support for a smooth pilgrimage.

He said there was no question of "trampling over the sanctity of the shrine" or playing with the religious sentiments of devotees.

Earlier, a key Hindu priest associated with the shrine expressed serious concerns over the reports that a fake shrine had been built from snow brought from higher ground.

He said that if they were true, it would be an act of sacrilege.

Shiva is the Hindu God of Destruction.

The link for Janas post: BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Fake shrine' inquiry in Kashmir

Go read....and see the difference.

Thhis

Please the red parts in your own post

Dude, I am a Hindu too but if someone insults our religion then you should take it as criticism and correct that person polietly without cursing their religion. We are from tolerant, civilized and ,most importantly, progessive civilization due to our vaules and ethics that our nation teaches us.

Our path has many distractions and foreign elements try to inject hate in our multi-ethnic society, refuse to take the bait. We have made a mark on the moon and soon will be sending Indian in space with second fastest growing economy, don't spoil that for convinencing some low-life extremists. We know where we stand, let them insult our religion. You can reply with "Thank you, come again":lol:

read the next post after this which i had posted..
there is mentiond that if not muslims but Hindus can prove that it's a God's creation, because we believe eveything is created by one super power. That why we respect everything be it real artificial, existing or non existing.

Back
Top Bottom