What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Lol, you need a Stalin or a Mao to do that! Democracy in India will not allow that to happen.

u can call it Democracy, but if u have even a spec of decency u will refrain from calling it so. Reasons are following.

1. maoists and nexalites have been waiting to be delivered for 60 years, not even a iota of considerations. In Democracy allpeople share it equaly.

2. Kashmiris have a genuine objection to the forced amalgamation and of their land and of Indian rule, if u have iota of decency and Indian had the real Democracy it will not continue to kill for 60 years no matter if they are as u lebal them infiltrators. u honestly do something about this and must stop killing. Remember killing one humn is as if killed the whole humanity.

3. In a real Democracy as it is in Canada u listen to the greviences and allow people to choose as Cananda did in the case of Quebec, What a great Country run by and for Democracy. I stand and salute Canada.

4. your statement about Indian never allowing plebicite is a statement of a DICTATOR and that is what India is as it did not hasitate for a second to attack Sikh Holy places to kill people who questioned the rule and wanted more say as they wanted to say that punjab is for Punjabis. it is a shame that India used force and killed hundereds of which many innocents. A shamefull act. very unlike a Democratic country.

:pakistan::pakistan: :taz::flame:

u can call it Democracy, but if u have even a spec of decency u will refrain from calling it so. Reasons are following.

1. maoists and nexalites have been waiting to be delivered for 60 years, not even a iota of considerations. In Democracy allpeople share it equaly.

2. Kashmiris have a genuine objection to the forced amalgamation and of their land and of Indian rule, if u have iota of decency and Indian had the real Democracy it will not continue to kill for 60 years no matter if they are as u lebal them infiltrators. u honestly do something about this and must stop killing. Remember killing one humn is as if killed the whole humanity.

3. In a real Democracy as it is in Canada u listen to the greviences and allow people to choose as Cananda did in the case of Quebec, What a great Country run by and for Democracy. I stand and salute Canada.

4. your statement about Indian never allowing plebicite is a statement of a DICTATOR and that is what India is as it did not hasitate for a second to attack Sikh Holy places to kill people who questioned the rule and wanted more say as they wanted to say that punjab is for Punjabis. it is a shame that India used force and killed hundereds of which many innocents. A shamefull act. very unlike a Democratic country.

:pakistan::pakistan: :taz::flame:

IMHO, your post can be qualified as a rant.

You need to educate yourself about democracy and how it works.

Next, you need to study the origins of the Naxalite movement and how they evolved to be the terrorist group that they are now. And yet, there is a reason as to why it is being dealt with by the police forces instead of by the Army.

Third, Kashmir problem is a creation by Pakistani establishment in a mad land grab race after independence. For all the noise that Pakistanis make about Kashmiri plebiscite, read the UN resolution No.47 carefully, you will see what it exactly specifies and you will also notice that it was passed under Article VI (non-binding) as opposed to Article VII (binding and subject to UNSC actions). Read the part where it is required by Pakistan to vacate the territory before any plebiscite can be carried out. Pakistan chose to ignore it and thus set a precedent for any actions on Kashmir. Educate yourself.

Lastly, you really need to educate about all the terrorist incidents that took place in India. You need to understand the politics as to why such groups came into existence and why they had to be eliminated, with the blessings of the Constitution of India.

Its a shame that some elements in Kashmir are using the freedom granted by the Indian Constitution to raise their voice against supposed atrocities. India should withdraw all privileges provided to Kashmiris by the Constitution of India and then lets see how they fare. Lets give them a real reason to protest, without giving them a voice. We should give you a reason to make your feelings for them real. How would you like that, eh?

Calling Indian democracy as a dictatorship just shows your level of intelligence and questions your ability to understand national and international affairs.

Thanks.

Last edited:
ppl who r against the security and integrity of india will have their shot down.so what ever it is mumbai or these paid protestors,
btw frm where u belong.

What about security and intergritty of Kashmir? Do you think only paid protestors would protest about the fake insurgent's killing? Do you think the people would not protest of their own right when Indian forces commit a rape?

Also, clue is in my name, where I'm from:)

^^

He means your country sponsored terrorism(real prob for us) only started in 1989 and its dying its logical death now..
And we can see the padded and kitted people who are dying a miserable death here...

And we can see the padded and kitted people who are dying a miserable death here...

If Kashmiri's had a problem in 48 why did they not revolt till 1989?
Why did they not come on street like today when Kargil happened? Don't you think people wanting freedom should have done that?

Trouble can be created.

Sikhs don't have a problem in India. So My formula need to be applied in Kashmir directly.:azn:

Dude the problem in only in some areas, why it is always Sopor that has all these incidences? Think about that.

Dude the problem in only in some areas, why it is always Sopor that has all these incidences? Think about that.

ok let us assume that problem is limited in only some areas but what is the problem with my approach. China has already applied it in East turkistan(Xingiyang) and Tibbet.

hmmm...nice nice....lets gets busy on the keyboard,shall we???

I will try to post my arguments in an organized manner....

The rivers of democracy don't start flowing from the barrel of a gun.....enough said....
I dont know what definition of Democracy you follow.

While you are half way around the World in Canada(I assume),I was born and brought up in a place which is considered to be one of the most naxalite infested region..Be rest assured,I know more about ground realities.I know for a fact that these people are of no good.

The insurgency problems in Kashmir are due to external agencies which are based mainly in Pakistan.The idea of employing terrorism as external state policy was originally formulated by Zia ul Haq.Even former President of Pakistan Parvez Musharraf admitted to using this policy in his own autobiography, "In the Line of Fire: A Memoir".The paperback edition comes for $20.47 at amazon.U can have a look at it if u want to....
The Indian Army is basically stationed in Kashmir because the Democratic Republic of India reserves its rights to protect its territories from external threats,threats which are very much real and much more than any other province in India.Events like the Kargil war has infact proved and thereby proved this ...

Reference reading....

No comments.I never been to Canada.I think I know very little about Canada,and I dont like to comment on anything I dont have proper knowledge about....

I will assume that u r talking about Plebiscite in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.Well,at this point let me tell u that I ll have to play the role of a myth buster over here.One of the condition for Plebiscite according to Article 47(1948) of UNSC was "To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State"...This clause was never fulfilled considering Pakistan still holds a part of the territory,the part which was actually annexed by these fighting tribesmen.So,I dont find a reason for India to hold its own end true while the other party has not complied to its own part.
U can have a look at a copy of the original resolution and tell me whether I am giving the correct information or not.Here is a link...

RESOLUTION 47 (1948) ON THE INDIA-PAKISTAN QUESTION SUBMITTED JOINTLY BY THE REPRESENTATIVES FOR BELGIUM, CANADA, CHINA, COLUMBIA, THE UNITED KINGDOM AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ADOPTED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL AT ITS 286TH MEETING HELD ON 21 APRIL, 1948. (DOCUMENT NO. S/726, DATED THE 21ST APRIL, 1948).

Reference reading.....

Now let us move our focus to the Sikh issue.I think u r addressing Operation Bluestar launched by the Indian Govt.I just wonder what were all those guns,grenades and rocket launchers doing inside the Golden temple of Amritsar if the movement was at all a peaceful one.Can u tell me where from all these weapons came??The whole of Punjab is definitely not separatist.On contrary the brave sons of Punjab are as patriotic as anyone in India can be.
I ll post an entire video documentary that shows the arms haul inside the Golden Temple after the operation.

Almost similar situations were faced in Pakistan during the Lal Masjid event.Care to tell me ur views about it???

Last but not the least...I have already posted my arguments to ur reasons...Please go through them...But I must address this part i particular....Its rather funny to see this coming from someone of Pakistani origin....a country where Democracy had been regularly strangled by frequent military coupe..

I will give u an entire list:

1. 1958:Military coup in Pakistan. Army Chief and Defence Minister Gen. Ayub Khan overthrows the government of Iskander Mirza and becomes President after a winning a rigged referendum.

2.1969:Military coup in Pakistan, Army Chief Gen. Yahya Khan forces President Field Marshal Ayub Khan (who himself came to power in a coup) to hand over power to him.

3.1977:Military coup in Pakistan with U.S. support. Army Chief Gen. Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq overthrows the civilian government and hangs Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto in 1979 after a sham trial.

4.1999:Military coup in Pakistan. Army refuses to obey Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's government. General Pervez Musharraf becomes president (with the title "Chief Executive") and exiles Sharif to Saudi Arabia allegedly on a self-exile ten-year contract of not participating in politics, after he was convicted of hijacking and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Having said all these,many people may think that I am prejudiced against Pakistanis or Pakistan,which is not true.I just expect some people to do a bit of retrospection before actually posting ...........

Last edited by a moderator:

Fake Iceicle sends a ‘Shiva’ through worshippers .

An unanticipated benefit of alleged “Global warming” is that it may help reduce the diversity of backwardness in the "community", as this case shows:

The authorities have ordered an inquiry into “malpractice” allegations at one of the holiest shrines of the Hindu faith where for years an upside down iceicle has been worshipped as a symbol of ‘Shiva’ the God of Destruction.

Community members claim that the stalagmite is a phallic fertility ‘lingam’ (literally ‘penis’) – comprised of an upside down iceicle which is said to rise up naturally each year from dripping water that freezes on the ground.

Every year, thousands of worldwide pilgrims defy death threats from locals subscribing to a well known peace religion, to visit the remote shrine of their God Shiva’s icy phallus sited near the Pakistan border of Kashmir.

Shiva the God of Destruction has now been emasculated by a warm spell .

Perhaps due to a Global-Warming induced lack of water and insufficiently cold temperatures in the mountains, this year the stalagmite has been unable to rise to the occasion to cause awe-struck wonderment among the gullible worshippers at the Shiva centre.

Disappointed pilgrims to the shrine say that a fake ice stalagmite has been now installed at the site because the existing one is too small.

The fake lingam is said to be made of compacted snow, an unsatisfying crushed ice “slushy” rather than a natural ice lolly.

“I am 100% convinced the Shiva lingam has been artificially formed and It's made of soft snow and not of naturally formed ice” says Praveen Kumar (quoted in the link).

The belief in question, is so highly respected amongst some, that a retired High Court Judge has been invited to see if the holy lolly is indeed tinier and under endowed, than the simple minded ice phallus worshippers have come to expect.

A Government Minister is to investigate the allegations that a man-made snowman stalagmite was placed in the cave after the naturally occurring one failed to materialise.

Although it is sad? that a lack of ice has managed to send a ‘Shiva’ through the community ; it supports the notion that Global warming may not be all bad.

Global warming is demonstrably beneficial if rising temperatures ensure that naturally occurring iceicles are no longer there to be worshipped by simple minded members of the ethnic community as God's very own Todger.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Fake shrine' inquiry in Kashmir

Listen sweety , I didnt want to reply you on this but you are taking it too far . :blah:
This report from BBc is from which year ?? Go and check that ... The melting of Shiv Linga was reported on EVERY SINGLE INDIAN NEWS CHANNEL . They blasted the security forces for touching the Linga with hands and taking their shoes near the Linga , all this was captured on some private video showing gaurds doing the 'DARSHAN' before the rush begins .

Ask a Muslim Kashmiri , if you have any friend or contact in J & K . They know the truth very well . All these years mutual respect for each other's beliefs still exists .
Your un-necessary bickering just made it clear , at least to me , that its easier for GOI to deal with Kashmiris than deal with GOP and Pakistanis . :devil:

They should try your formula on the sikhs first and see if it works......what do you think?

Day dreaming . Here you might be intending to gain a few browny points from the sikh community but dude next time be sure before you write such a thing . A Sardar might give you a tight one for making their community look like a joke :tdown:

IMHO, your post can be qualified as a rant.

You need to educate yourself about democracy and how it works.

Next, you need to study the origins of the Naxalite movement and how they evolved to be the terrorist group that they are now. And yet, there is a reason as to why it is being dealt with by the police forces instead of by the Army.

Third, Kashmir problem is a creation by Pakistani establishment in a mad land grab race after independence. For all the noise that Pakistanis make about Kashmiri plebiscite, read the UN resolution No.47 carefully, you will see what it exactly specifies and you will also notice that it was passed under Article VI (non-binding) as opposed to Article VII (binding and subject to UNSC actions). Read the part where it is required by Pakistan to vacate the territory before any plebiscite can be carried out. Pakistan chose to ignore it and thus set a precedent for any actions on Kashmir. Educate yourself.

Lastly, you really need to educate about all the terrorist incidents that took place in India. You need to understand the politics as to why such groups came into existence and why they had to be eliminated, with the blessings of the Constitution of India.

Its a shame that some elements in Kashmir are using the freedom granted by the Indian Constitution to raise their voice against supposed atrocities. India should withdraw all privileges provided to Kashmiris by the Constitution of India and then lets see how they fare. Lets give them a real reason to protest, without giving them a voice. We should give you a reason to make your feelings for them real. How would you like that, eh?

Calling Indian democracy as a dictatorship just shows your level of intelligence and questions your ability to understand national and international affairs.

Thanks.

All your explanation defy the logic, the truth on the ground and the excuse for the killing are a mere try to continue killing with these lame excuses.

As i said before will say it again India is no Democray and it is using world siding with it due to totally wrong assumptions about Pakistan.

Assumptions usualy do not last long and long and time is near when the truth shall come out glaring at you.

About U.N and its resolution will be implemented against all those who refuse it, be u or Israel, time is on the side of oppressed and occupied.

Now i have read the resolution and it say all forces to be withdrawn and just for your info Liaqat ali Khan the first Prime minster of Pakistn did with draw foeces from srinangar airport to the point where LOC is waiting for India to respond in kind for implementation of the resolution further.

But India is what it is it defies all notices just like Israel, it defies all freedom fighter calling it this or that and does not want to see the ground realities.

Well one day India will have to face it, a good country will face sooner and stop killing innocnt, on the other hand overconfidant country will continue to use it brutal force and its short imunity to kill. I believe that truth has its way of comming back and next time it might come back with a vangenace.

Watch out u over confidant, sitting in ivory tower: pidram sultan bood, dudes.

:pakistan::taz:

Last edited:
No sir u r wrong we are fighting against tyrany, arbitrary killing and occupation by indian forces counting to half million soldiers raping, killng and haressing to controll Kashmir and its good people.

Back
Top Bottom