What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Keep going gal..lets get back to south Indian hotties ,..i love to hear the large wisdom of yours..:partay: i dont think you will last tomorrow so do as much damage as you can :tongue:

Why don't you post some pictures of Good looking South Indian Hottie Men... not the models.. but everyday men.. Me and my friends want to see... Each one of us want to see some south indian hotties... I am dying to see them.. :rofl:

did you post Shahrukh Khan's picture? his dad too is from Peshawar right?

did you post Shahrukh Khan's picture? his dad too is from Peshawar right?

I told them before, there are so many of them.. that I dont have time to post the pictures of each and every one of them... :rofl:

I will be sitting here all day posting the pictures of Punjabis and Pathans from Bollywood and Lollywood and it consumes time.. :D

Why don't you post some pictures of Good looking South Indian Hottie Men... not the models.. but everyday men.. Me and my friends want to see... Each one of us want to see some south indian hotties... I am dying to see them.. :rofl:

I said hotties in a fun way..actually we are decendants of Asuras the bad and black people of Puranas...no hotties here..only blackies :tongue:

she was reported to Asim bhai for her assault on Pakistanis for "ugly lookin Indian muslims in return druing partitian" statement. Its a shame that an assault on Pakistanis needed to be reported by an Indian.

brother why only Muslims??..how many Hindus and Christian people heart do you see??and also its not mine its her opinion that you guys got all the ugly Muslims from India ..:angel:

We got people with brains from India and their intelligence makes them beautiful.

We all are creation of all mighty force so when we make fun of his creation we make sin.

Sorry seiko all humans are fair from the heart.

Last edited:
Ok guyz I really had a very good time!! :D:D Thanks for providing so much entertainment.. :rofl:

Kashmir + Punjab + NWFP = Zindabaad!! :cool::rofl:

We are sorry if we broke the hearts of many on this forum by claiming that Pathans, Punjabis and Kashmiris are good looking.. :D

I know sooner or later I will be banned from this forum for my arrogant views.. so it is better I leave this forum with full dignity... :rofl:

CIAO :rofl:

she was reported to Asim bhai for her assault on Pakistanis for "ugly lookin Indian muslims in return druing partitian" statement. Its a shame that an assault on Pakistanis needed to be reported by an Indian.

take her lightly yaar. She does not indulge herself into serious debates. She is a kind of girl who likes talking about Actors/Actresses, Casts, Languages, cultures etc. She never involved herself into Indo-Pak flaming threads

Have some mercy on her :rofl: her past record suggests she did not intend to make racist post :smitten: every human being makes mistakes

Ok guyz I really had a very good time!! :D:D Thanks for providing so much entertainment.. :rofl:

Kashmir + Punjab + NWFP = Zindabaad!!:rofl:

We are sorry if we broke the hearts of many on this forum by claiming that Pathans, Punjabis and Kashmiris are good looking..

I know sooner or later I will be banned from this forum for my arrogant views.. so it is better I leave this forum with full dignity...

tatazz :wave: bye bye :wave: cant say we miss you because we wont..:tongue:

well we have lot of K is in India like Kerala, Karnataka, etc and Kashmir is just one of them. But, I am still not sure whatz the K in Pakistan stands for? Khyber pass??:cheesy:

Even in Khyber Pass, the banner displayed read,

"Kashmir Baney Ga Pakistan" :smitten:

Kashmir + Punjab + NWFP = Zindabaad!! :cool::rofl:

We are sorry if we broke the hearts of many on this forum by claiming that Pathans, Punjabis and Kashmiris are good looking.. :D

I know sooner or later I will be banned from this forum for my arrogant views.. so it is better I leave this forum with full dignity... :rofl:

There is nothing fun about it. You're just coming off as a rude obnoxious person who looks for cheap scores. Seriously are our problems with India as petty as dark skins? Don't be rude, talk about real issues and serve Pakistan in ways that matter.

About beauty. You'd do well to remember that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I mean would you go up to people in real life and tell them "Gosh you're so ugly?" Then why do it here? Why reduce the quality of our forum for a few laughs? Cut this out, its the last I'll have around here.

Back
Top Bottom