What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
This is how I look, well almost. :D

a2b9693ea5400d33c859081af97952bc.jpg

Ok then you are good looking if thats what YOU really look like! Who is he? ;)

Me and my friends are laughing so much that I spilled my pepsi.. I will be back later... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok then you are good looking if thats what YOU really look like! Who is he? ;)

He certainly is not Punjabi. I will leave it for some other interested members here to post pictures of good looking people who are not Punjabis. :)

BTW, he is Milind Soman - Indian model and actor.

I even wonder how Pakistani members here can tolerate such statements.:mod:

lolz why are you worrying??she is talking about Pakistani people now ;)

They can deal with the bitter truth... I have been to Karachi... :rofl: At worst, they will ban me and close this thread... :rofl:

Anywayz, I really don't have time to post the pictures of people from extreme North Western States i.e. Punjab, Kashmir and NWFP... I think you guyz got my point...

All Muslims of subcontinent are fair from the heart and its the heart I see.

brother why only Muslims??..how many Hindus and Christian people heart do you see??and also its not mine its her opinion that you guys got all the ugly Muslims from India ..:angel:

I am muslim, but not religious :D So, I don't have time for the Muslim brotherhood... :rofl::rofl:

But i am all for brotherhood between Kashmiris, Punjabis and people from NWFP.. :rofl:

I think you guyz never met the real Kashmiris (whether Muslims or Kashmiri Pandit Hindus)... they are as arrogant as Punjabis... and Pashtuns too.. check Afghan forums and see how they flaunt their looks... :D:rofl:

They can deal with the bitter truth... I have been to Karachi... :rofl: At worst, they will ban me and close this thread... :rofl:

Anywayz, I really don't have time to post the pictures of people from extreme North Western States i.e. Punjab, Kashmir and NWFP... I think you guyz got my point...

Keep going gal..lets get back to south Indian hotties ,..i love to hear the large wisdom of yours..:partay: i dont think you will last tomorrow so do as much damage as you can :tongue:

brother why only Muslims??..how many Hindus and Christian people heart do you see??and also its not mine its her opinion that you guys got all the ugly Muslims from India ..:angel:

We got people with brains from India and their intelligence make them beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom