What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Okay, you simply cannot be defeated in this argument. But I for sure know that you do not need to be a Punjabi to be good looking, for I am a living example of that. And I also observe people around me who are so good looking, yet not necessarily hail from those "higher" regions. :)

That is why I suggested that you visit India and then make any conclusions.

I haven't seen you yet... :D:pop:

Oh I forgot, Sunil Dutt, Amrita Arora, Jeetendra, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Abhishek Bachan... the list never ends.. :D:lol:

Oh I forgot, Sunil Dutt, Amrita Arora, Jeetendra, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Abhishek Bachan... the list never ends.. :D:lol:

if this thread is about Bollywood actors and actresses

don't forget Divya Bharti :smitten:

You mean you are just holding on to him much like Kashmir & Khalistan;)

But what about lacking the Big K of knowledge to address these issues.:azn:

well we have lot of K is in India like Kerala, Karnataka, etc and Kashmir is just one of them. But, I am still not sure whatz the K in Pakistan stands for? Khyber pass??:cheesy:

if this thread is about Bollywood actors and actresses

don't forget Divya Bharti :smitten:

Also dont forget Ranbir Kapoor (upcoming superstar) and his Mom Neetu Singh (another Punjabi)...

I am laughing so much... :D:D

Oh Diyva Bharti is NOT Punjabi, I am only keeping track of Punjabis in Bollywood.

sorry i had no clue what you guyz are talking about. All i know is you peoples are posting pictures of bollywood actors/actresses

is Dilip Kumar Punjabi? that you posted his picture before?

sorry i had no clue what you guyz are talking about. All i know is you peoples are posting pictures of bollywood actors/actresses

is Dilip Kumar Punjabi? that you posted his picture before?

No Pathan from NWFP... well you have to go past several pages to see what we are talking about.... ;)

oh naa kuriye

you tell me whats going on here :rofl:

Basically, Pakistanis look better than Indians on average, Many Bollywood stars since 1940s were Punjabis.. and many other topics...

Some of the statements above are facts, some are just subjective... :D :rofl:

Basically, Pakistani look better than Indians on average, Many Bollywood stars since 1940s were Punjabis.. and many other topics...

Some of the statements above are facts, some are just subjective... :D :rofl:

thanks but what can i post here now?

Dilip Kumar was not punjabi and you posted his picture

Divya bharti is also not punjabi and you had objections :cry:

No fair no fair

i will read few last pages or will come back in this thread after you guyz make few more pages. So that i can understand whats going on

Bye for now

well we have lot of K is in India like Kerala, Karnataka, etc and Kashmir is just one of them. But, I am still not sure whatz the K in Pakistan stands for? Khyber pass??:cheesy:

lolz may be he will think there is sepretists movement here in Kerala and Karnataka too..and he will posts you tube pictures too to support him claim :woot:

I haven't seen you yet... :D:pop:

This is how I look, well almost. :D

a2b9693ea5400d33c859081af97952bc.jpg

thanks but what can i post here now?

Dilip Kumar was not punjabi and you posted his picture

Divya bharti is also not punjabi and you had objections :cry:

No fair no fair

i will read few last pages or will come back in this thread after you guyz make few more pages. So that i can understand whats going on

Bye for now

I am posting the pictures of Punjabis (whether from India or Pakistan) and Pushtun actors/actresses whose roots were in NWFP... You are free to post whatever you want... :victory:I have to include one Sindhi actress too...

Sadhana

Sindhi Hindu from Karachi, Pakistan... The Indian Audrey Hepburn...

http://img38.imageshack.us/i/sadhana.jpg/

Pakistan should start claiming its people back!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom