What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
NEW DELHI: A sharp U-turn by the opposition Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) over the Kashmir dispute has been indicated by one of its top think tank members, who has suggest that India should give up its claim on the valley or else go for “joint sovereignty”.

The idea was propounded by Chandan Mitra, editor of the Pioneer, who is also the BJP national executive member. However, even he doubts that such a gesture would restore permanent peace with Pakistan. The Hindu nationalist BJP may wriggle out of the expected controversy over the issue, by describing it as a personal view of Mitra and not that of the party as it did in the wake of a series of articles written by former union minister Arun Shourie. But still, such views coming from one of its think-tank members is “shocking”.

Writing in the Sunday issue of the Pioneer, Mitra says a small but influential section of public opinion has been pleading for “flexibility” in the government approach over the Kashmir issue. He states, “Some important opinion makers have, in fact, gone on record to suggest that India will gain, not lose, stature if it gives up the Kashmir valley in order to buy peace with Pakistan.” “At any rate, we will stop bleeding in the valley and the world would look upon us as a mature, self-assured, emerging global power once the ‘thorn’ of Kashmir is removed,” he said, toying with veteran BJP leader Lal Krishna Advani’s line that no one other than Jawaharlal Nehru internationalised the issue by scurrying to the UN in 1948 and pledged India to conduct a plebiscite in the state. iftikhar gilani
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Ha ha, this guy should watch his back...
60 years for border problems are too much. We should take some solid initiative now.

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan

kyuon bahi ise phele to free kashmir(buffer country) ki mang kar rahe the na

kashmir kabhi pakistan ka nahi ho sakta

kashmir is intrinsically a spiritual, religious, cultural and ethnically contiguous part of pakistan, there is no debate of if it should belong to pakistan, its just how to convince the indians that kashmir and india do not belong with one another, like oil and water, they do not mix.

indians look inside yourself, after decades of resenting anglo saxon domination do you guys really want to be neo-imperialists?

I think the ‘joint sovereignty’ route is the most realistic.

I dont think these no need for people to get all jingostic as this is a victory for india-pakistan if this comes through.

Joint sovereignty would mean that both India and Pakistan have equal jurisdiction over the territory. Both Indian and Pakistani currency would circulate, and the residents would have Kashmiri passports under the jurisdiction of both India and Pakistan. The state would have its own legislature, with as much governance as possible decentralized to the local cities and villages,the Swiss cantons comes to mind.

There have been several areas historically that had joint sovereignty, including Andorra in Europe, the New Hebrides islands in the Pacific, West Berlin before German unification, and the Sudan in Egypt under the United Kingdom and Egypt. It would not be a simple matter to implement, but if it can prevent a war, the price is cheap.http://www.progress.org/fold250.htm

The proposed solution has to be acceptable to India, Pakistan and the inhabitants of the disputed territory. Being acceptable does not mean ideal though, because a solution considered ideal by all parties simply does not exist. The solution must be clear and straightforward in regard to the political and military agreements, with no tricks up one's sleeve, no hidden agenda, no one-upmanship.
Special areas or zones would have to be designated: the Karakoram Highway and adjoining territory would be under the exclusive control of the Pakistan army; likewise the Ladakh Highway and adjoining territory would be under the exclusive control of the Indian army. The Siachen glacier would be a demilitarized zone. As a confidence-building measure the Pakistan army would have the right to send observers to the special Indian zone, while the Indian army would have the right to send military observers to the Pakistan's exclusive zone.

In matters of economics and finance, decisions regarding the establishment of the central bank, currency matters, revenue and taxation and customs duties, and subsidies to Kashmir would have to be tackled. While the Indus Waters Treaty governs the distribution of water resources between India and Pakistan, the sharing of natural resources, including hydropower resources between India, Pakistan and the Kashmiris, would also have to be decided.http://www.dawn.com/2004/11/01/op.htm

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: A sharp U-turn by the opposition Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) over the Kashmir dispute has been indicated by one of its top think tank members, who has suggest that India should give up its claim on the valley or else go for “joint sovereignty”.

The idea was propounded by Chandan Mitra, editor of the Pioneer, who is also the BJP national executive member. However, even he doubts that such a gesture would restore permanent peace with Pakistan. The Hindu nationalist BJP may wriggle out of the expected controversy over the issue, by describing it as a personal view of Mitra and not that of the party as it did in the wake of a series of articles written by former union minister Arun Shourie. But still, such views coming from one of its think-tank members is “shocking”.

Writing in the Sunday issue of the Pioneer, Mitra says a small but influential section of public opinion has been pleading for “flexibility” in the government approach over the Kashmir issue. He states, “Some important opinion makers have, in fact, gone on record to suggest that India will gain, not lose, stature if it gives up the Kashmir valley in order to buy peace with Pakistan.” “At any rate, we will stop bleeding in the valley and the world would look upon us as a mature, self-assured, emerging global power once the ‘thorn’ of Kashmir is removed,” he said, toying with veteran BJP leader Lal Krishna Advani’s line that no one other than Jawaharlal Nehru internationalised the issue by scurrying to the UN in 1948 and pledged India to conduct a plebiscite in the state. iftikhar gilani
Yup and you must have been through the clarifications as well:

I am aghast at the diabolical attempt by certain persons with obvious separatist sympathies to distort my article “A ‘moth-eaten’ India?” which appeared in The Pioneer on Sunday February 21, 2010. A canard is being spread by a Kashmiri commentator Iftikhar Gilani, who writes for Kashmir Times, that I have argued against the BJP’s stand on Jammu and Kashmir and advocated “free Kashmir or joint sovereignty” for the State. I am truly appalled by the deliberate and motivated distortion of my beliefs by Mr Gilani and his ilk.

In the article, I had strongly denounced the views of a “small but influential section of public opinion in India”, which often argues that New Delhi should think out of the box and consider options such as “joint sovereignty” and even consider “giving up” the State in view of the mounting loss of life. Having summarized their utterly ridiculous suggestions, which are now being mischievously attributed to me, I went on to describe these people as “appeasement-peddlars”. I accused them of overlooking the bloodthirsty diatribe of jihadi leaders like Abdul Rahman Makki and other “luminaries of the Rogue’s Gallery of terror”, namely, leaders of Jamaat-ud-Dawa which I described as a euphemism for Lashkar-e-Tayyaba.

The entire thrust of my article was that there cannot be any compromise with jihadi elements who have vowed to dismember Jammu and Kashmir from India. I sharply criticized the UPA Government’s ambivalent stand with reference to India’s capitulation before a Pakistan at Sharm-el-Sheikh. I concluded by warning the nation against the jihadi and Pakistani plot to wage a 1000-year war on India to make it a moth-eaten entity.

Anybody with rudimentary knowledge of the English language could not have misunderstood my argument. Therefore, to pick out my summary of the views of separatists and their closet sympathizers in India smacks of a wily, premeditated ploy to mislead and confuse the people. It is also aimed at embarrassing the BJP for I am a member of its National Executive and speak in its support at various public forums including TV channels.

I strongly denounce this pre-planned mischief-making. There is no question of my having ever supported the separatists’ argument. Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India and the country will not countenance the diabolical attempt by jihadi groups, assisted by a handful of home-grown separatists and sections of the Pakistani Establishment, to tear India apart whether by force or fanciful formulas like “joint sovereignty”.

Bharatiya Janata Party - The Party with a Difference - Press Statement Issued by Shri Chandan Mitra Ex-MP (Rajya Sabha)

And here is the article: Make your judgment.
A small but influential section of public opinion in India has been pleading for “flexibility” in the Government’s approach to the Kashmir issue. Some important opinion makers have, in fact, gone on record to suggest that India will gain, not lose, stature if it gives up the Kashmir Valley in order to buy peace with Pakistan. At any rate, we will stop bleeding in the Valley and the world would look upon us as a mature, self-assured, emerging global power once the “thorn” of Kashmir is removed. They argue that none other than Jawaharlal Nehru internationalised the issue by scurrying to the UN in 1948 and pledged India to conduct a plebiscite in the State.

After losing nearly 1,00,000 lives in 22 years of insurgency, isn’t it high time that Delhi considered this “out-of-the-box” solution? And if that is not quite practical yet, what about joint sovereignty? Why can’t undivided J&K have a united quasi-Parliament thereby abolishing borders and giving equal say to India, Pakistan and the “people” of the State over its destiny? Washington, which loves such complex arrangements that facilitate a permanent foothold for itself in strategic regions, (erstwhile Yugoslavia being a case in point) has privately pushed this line for long. There may not be too many takers for such abject capitulation, but the fact that these views are increasingly aired in public appears to have put the Government on the defensive. Under pressure from Washington, New Delhi stonewalled the legitimate demand to call off the proposed Foreign Secretary-level talks despite last week’s blast in Pune.

This section of appeasement peddlers are, therefore, certain to overlook the menacing threat conveyed earlier this month by Jamaat-ud-Dawa (euphemism for Laskhar-e-Tayyeba) deputy chief Abdur Rahman Makki. Speaking at a Kashmir Day rally in Islamabad on February 5, the fire-spewing Makki not only let slip that Pune was on their radar, but also declared that jihad was also to be waged against the alleged denial of river water to Pakistan. This is a very significant addition to Pakistan’s agenda, doubly important because it is a “secular” inter-governmental matter rather than emotional or Islamist. The annexation of Kashmir on grounds of its denominational character is a declared jihadi objective. But Talibani/jihadi forces had so far refrained from dovetailing this issue with other disputed matters between India and Pakistan.

The specific reference to river waters suggests that despite pretending to have no truck with jihadis, the Pakistani Government is covertly in cahoots with them and could well have prompted the hardliners to raise the water issue to bring additional pressure on India. Further, it is also likely that the jihadis believe it is a matter of time before Pakistan’s civilian Government collapses and hard-line groups seize power in Islamabad with the support of ISI. They have thus initiated the process of understanding matters of statecraft so they can play an effective role in a future Government — a chilling prospect indeed.

This brings us to the fundamental question: Will Pakistan’s blood-feud with India ever end? Will Islamabad be satisfied even if, for argument’s sake, Delhi agrees to part with the Kashmir Valley? All these years, Pakistani leaders across political hues kept harping primarily on Kashmir, former President Musharraf candidly declaring it to be the core issue. After resisting this classification for some years, India succumbed, saying it was ready to discuss Kashmir if Pakistan addressed our concern over cross-border terror. At Sharm-al-Sheikh, India bent down further agreeing, first, to delink terror from talks acknowledging Pakistan too was a victim and, second, to bring Balochistan on the table. Events of the last few months culminating in Delhi’s latest genuflection clearly establish that the Sharm-al-Sheikh joint declaration was not a case of “bad drafting” as the Government wanted us to believe. It was, in fact, a formal statement of India’s revised position which also amounted to quietly admitting Pakistan’s charge that we have fomented disaffection in Balochistan.

A pattern is now rapidly falling into place. First Pakistan forced us to agree, howsoever reluctantly, that Kashmir was indeed the “core issue”. Second, it got us embroiled in the problem of Balochistan whose mere mention in an official document was sufficient for Islamabad to claim victory.

And finally, by getting jihadis to talk about the water dispute, Pakistan has ensured that the arena of its conflict with India continues to widen. As it gets its way on one, it pushes forward a second and then a third. Shrewdly assessing the Obama Administration’s burning desire to exit Afghanistan soon, Pakistan is cunningly seeking to get more and more pressure mounted by Washington on Delhi.

Meanwhile, India’s humiliation at the London conference and the conclave in Turkey confirms Islamabad’s resounding diplomatic success in excluding India from the core group on Afghanistan. Having convinced the West that it is as much a victim of jihadi terror as India, Pakistan has also managed to put India on the back-foot over Kashmir. The US is breathing down our neck to concede “something” on J&K without insisting on visible progress in clamping down on the masterminds of 26/11. It is a measure of Delhi’s pathetic helplessness that JuD/LeT supremo Hafiz Sayed, his No 2 Rahman Makki and all luminaries of the Rogue’s Gallery of terror **** a snook at us and hold public rallies pledging a bloodbath for Kashmir’s “liberation”, while India meekly pleads for immediate resumption of talks with a triumphant Pakistan!

As far as the issue of water is concerned, there is frankly nothing to discuss. The Baglihar Dam on the Chenub was referred to the World Bank by Pakistan and the independent arbitrator gave a go-ahead to India with a few suggested modifications. Under the Indus Water Treaty of 1955, India is entitled to the use of the waters of Ravi, Beas and Sutlej while Pakistan has legitimate rights over Jhelum and Chenub, but the usage is subject to certain conditions. India has adhered to these in constructing the Baglihar Dam, which will generate 450 MW of electricity for power-starved Kashmir, but the flow of Chenub waters to Pakistan will not be blocked.

The jihadi threat to forcibly extract more water from India clearly flies in the face of international agreements and counter-guarantees. In any case, jihadis probably neither comprehend the details of such binding agreements, nor do they care for international opinion. The opening of the water front by jihadi groups is aimed solely at aggravating alleged Pakistani angst against India, thereby legitimising their ongoing campaign of terror. Makki’s bloodthirsty diatribe, saying that “denial” of water justifies targeting cities like Delhi, Kanpur and Pune, that is, places way beyond Jammu and Kashmir, gives the game away.

Who knows what more will be added to the jihadi wish-list in the years to come? Hyderabad, Junagadh, Assam, Kolkata? Jinnah complained in 1947 that he had been tricked into accepting a “moth-eaten Pakistan”. The jihadis are carrying forward the promised 1,000-year war to reduce India to a moth-eaten entity, within and without.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/237426/A-‘moth-eaten’-India.html

Infant dies amid clashes in IHK

SRINAGAR: An 11-day-old baby died while a dozen people were injured during protests in the Indian-held Kashmir (IHK), police said on Tuesday. The mother dropped her baby during a melee involving demonstrators and it later died in a hospital on Monday near Baramullah, police official AQ Manhas said. He said the police registered a murder case and were investigating the death. Angry protests have roiled the troubled IHK region for the last three days over the recent arrest of more than a 100 demonstrators. According to the police, at least 12 people, including two television cameramen and one photographer, were injured as nearly 500 protesters clashed with the police in
Srinagar on Monday. However, there were no reports of violence on Tuesday. ap

Another report from a local news portal. Mother is more explicit on who the culprits are

Rising Kashmir, Daily Newspaper, Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir - Stone throwers killed my child: Kulsooma

Asem Mohiuddin
Rafiabad, Feb 23: The family of the infant, who died on Monday when he fell from the lap of her mother while stone throwers were stopping the movement of vehicles in north Kashmir’s Sopore township, alleged that the infant was killed due to the ‘assault’ of stone-pelters when they stormed into the bus.

Speaking to Rising Kashmir, the mother of the infant, Kulsooma Begum said nearly a dozen youth, who halted the passenger bus near Chakloo bus stop, barged into the vehicle and thrashed passengers.

“They dragged passengers. My husband and my father Ghulam Rasool who accompanied me was also thrashed. They dragged my father down and my four-year-old son Ubaid who was in his lap slipped and fell. However, he survived the injury on his head. When I attempted to avoid confrontation, the infant Irfan was in my lap. Around five stone throwers scuffled with us during, which Irfan was ‘pressed hard’ and experienced some internal injuries,” Kulsooma said breaking in tears.

She said: “Irfan started oozing blood from the nose. Seeing this, the protesting youth panicked. They boarded a Tata Suma vehicle and asked me to bring along the infant. We rushed toward Sub District Hospital Baramulla. However, sensing trouble, the youth exchanged told a Maruti vehicle driver to rush us to the hospital and refused to come themselves.”

Kulsooma said that on reaching the hospital, the doctors informed her that the child could not survive. “After few hours, the hospital authorities declared Irfan dead.”

Doctors at the hospital said that besides internal injuries, the cause of Irfan’s death was hypothermia.

Senior Superintendent of Police, Baramulla, Shakeel Ahmad Beigh told Rising Kashmir that police would track down the involved people within a few days.

“We’ve reports about the involvement of certain people. However, we can’t reveal their names now as they may go absconding. The culprits will be arrested within few days,” the SSP said.

-----------
Residents condemn infant's death in Baramulla during stone pelting

Baramulla (J-K), Feb.23 (ANI): The tragic death of an 11-day old in Jammu and Kashmir's Barramulla town during the stone-pelting on Monday has been widely condemned by residents.

Buzz up!
The gory incident has shocked the entire state and has been widely denounced by all.

"They (protesters) while protesting should not cause harm. They should have allowed the infant to go. If he had reached hospital in time he would not have been dead. No condemnation is enough for the incident," said Rafiq Mirza, a resident of the town.

"Yesterday's (Feb. 22) incident is very regretful. He (the baby) was suffering from some illness
and was going to Sopore. Stone-throwers didn't allow them to proceed further. Stone-pelting causes lots of hardship to people," said Junaid Malik, another resident of the town.

"The ailing baby was being taken to hospital in an SUV on Monday (February 22), when a group of youths forced it to stop. They pulled out the passengers and thrashed them up and in the mjlie, the infant fell and injured his head. The 11-day old succumbed to his injuries by the time he reached the hospital," said Nissar Ahmad, the baby boy's father.

The baby boy's three-year-old brother also sustained injuries when he fell to the ground from the lap of his grandfather.

"A group of youth protesters came in a Sumo (an SUV) and pushed passengers, breaking his (the victim's brother) head; he is just three years old. He (the infant) was 11-days-old. They (protesters) kicked him and smashed him into the window. He started bleeding from his nose and as we reached the hospital, doctors told us that he is dead," said Nissar Ahmad, baby's father.

The clashes between demonstrators and security
forces broke out not only in Baramullah but also in adjoining areas of Srinagar city, over the arrest of two youths on Sunday (February 21). (ANI)

Last edited:
Welcome to the latest intifada.

There is no comparison with the Palestine-Israel situation and the situation in Kashmir. Intifada is hardly the term to use where special interest groups are causing problems. And when the average people don't take part in their protests, they are thrashed. In other cases they might just be referred as hooligans

May be the so called freedom fighters will call this a shahadat of the 11 day old baby and twist it around someway to blame India for the same:frown:

Troubled for a year, J&K cops nab ?kingpin? of stone-pelters - India - The Times of India

SRINAGAR: Jammu & Kashmir police claimed to have achieved a major breakthrough in its campaign against stone-pelting in the Valley with the arrest of a former militant and the alleged kingpin of a gang of stone-pelters in Srinagar on Monday.

Near-daily incidents of stone-pelting have become a major headache for the cops at several places in the Valley, particularly around Maisuma in downtown Srinagar. Motley crowds, comprising mainly youth, believed to be part of the gang regularly resort to stoning in a bid to keep the pot boiling as the violence has dipped to an all-time low since 1989.

A police officer said Irshad Ahmed Zargar, a former member of now defunct al- Jehad outfit, was responsible for ‘‘every stone-pelting incident on the Valley’s streets’’. He said Zargar was picked up from his Srinagar residence following a tip-off from ‘‘some law-abiding citizen’’. Police said another 50 stone-pelters were also arrested. ‘‘The gang gets money from some businessmen and separatist groups,’’ the officer said.

He said Zargar was arrested after cops received an e-mail on the gang’s modus-operandi and source of funding.
Srinagar SSP Javid Riyaz Bedar said police were investigating the issue. ‘‘It would be premature to accuse any individual of funding the gang,’’ he said. Bedar said police were trying to get Zargar’s past militant record.

A group of five masked boys, who assailed the Hurriyat, had recently appeared before the media and asked youth to stone cops ‘‘to divert world attention towards the Kashmir issue’’. Bedar said the police have identified the five and would take action against them. More than 2,000 people have been injured in stone-pelting incidents in last one year.

A group of around 60 policemen, with another 100 in the backup team, are dedicated to control Maisuma’s stone-pelters and have mastered the art of shielding themselves and preventing the youth from disturbing life in the neighbouring areas.

Rising Kashmir, Daily Newspaper, Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir - CM counters Oppn with figures

‘More HR violations occurred in PDP regime’
Govt ready to release stone throwers if area heads give written assurance

Abid Bashir
Jammu, Feb 25: Blaming opposition Peoples Democratic Party of having double standards, Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Thursday countered the Opposition with figures on human rights violation proving that more violations took place in PDP regime and added that he was ready to release all stone-throwers if area heads and elders give written assurances.

Asserting that stone-pelting was confined to few old-city areas, Sopore and Baramulla town, the Chief Minister said infiltration level and militant activities had shown a spurt in 2010.

Reacting to Governor N N Vohra’s recent address to joint session of the members of the Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council, the chief minister, armed with figures, said he wished PDP members could listen to his speech in the House. “The day I became the head of the State, I decided not to dig the past but the way PDP has been behaving here, I was forced to open all previous files,” Omar said.

Accusing PDP of being dubious, Omar said in the Assembly they show one face and in the District Development Board meetings, they shower praises on the government. “I believe the face they show in the DDB is their real face,” he said.

The chief minister said he wanted the Opposition to play a positive role rather than create problems unnecessarily.

“They sought debate on human rights and were allowed. Debate means discussion one a one-sided speech. They should have patience to listen us too,” Omar said.

He said they labeled National Conference-Congress coalition as ‘PSA government’ and ‘Adam Khor Sarkar’. “One thing should be clear that I will not allow some 800 stone- throwers to take entire Kashmir hostage,” he said.

He said: “In PDP regime, 1231 PSAs were slapped on people in three years. My government has slapped PSA on only 370 people so far,” Omar said.

The chief minister said PDP labeled coalition government as ‘Adam Khor Sarkar’ (Man Eater Government) but added that the fact was that in PDP’s three-year tenure, 2205 civilians were killed. “In my government, only 94 civilians got killed,” he said.

Omar said PDP had been saying that a sense of insecurity had increased among the people as women were being raped and molested. “Let me start from Farooq Abdullah’s time. In Farooq’s sahib’s six year term, 11 rapes and five molestations took place but in Mufti Muhammad Sayeed’s time, 38 rapes and 37 molestation cases were registered,” he said.

The chief minister said during Ghulam Nabi Azad’s term as chief minister of the State, only 13 rapes and seven molestation cases took place. “Keeping this in view, if PDP thinks, we would bow before their lies, they are mistaken.”

He said PDP had been maintaining in the House that the government had adopted “bullet for stone” policy. “They have forgotten when Mufti Muhammad Sayeed was Home Minister, bullets were showered on peaceful protestors at Gow Kadal where 30 people were killed. They have forgotten bullets were showered on the funeral of Mirwaiz Molvi Muhammad Farooq. How many records shall I open,” Omar said.

He said PDP talks about Zahid Farooq’s killing but doesn’t talk about the arrest of BSF man. “It was for the first time in 20 years that a trooper was handed over to Police. Can they (PDP) prove how many guilty troopers were handed over to police in their period,” Omar asked. “For the first time, International Human Rights Watch appreciated the State government for such a brave step.”

The chief minister said he was ready to release all stone-throwers if the area heads and Imams of Masjids would give him written assurance that those youth won’t indulge in such acts again. “If I receive assurance from the elders, I’ll release all stone-throwers tomorrow,” he said.

Omar said stones don’t hurt a politician but a poor man whose life depends on his day-to-day earnings.

The chief minister appealed youth to come forward and join the mainstream camp. “What for are you fighting? For the past 20 years, gun has not managed to move an inch of land from one place to other. How can stones help? Local bodies and Panchayats elections are coming. Come and fight these elections and raise your issues at a better platform,” Omar said.

He said stone pelting was confined to seven or eight police stations that include five police stations of old-city, Sopore and old town Baramulla. “So, it can’t be said that entire Kashmir is on boil. Kashmir is beyond these places,” Omar said.

He said 2010 has shown a surge in militant activities as well as the level of infiltration. “Year 2008 witnessed less infiltration. The level of infiltration increased in 2009 and it has shown a spurt since 1st January 2010,” the chief minister said.

He said security agencies had been directed to step up operations in Sopore area which witnessed increase in militant activities.

Omar reiterated that rehabilitation of youth who crossed over to Pakistan administered Kashmir in 1990s for arms training but now want to come back, was a must. “I have a proof that many youth are coming via Nepal on fake passports. We’re watching the activities of some youth who’ve come back. There are many youth who want to start their life afresh. They need to be rehabilitated,” he said.

The chief minister said the government was committed to address the issue of unemployment through Sher-e-Kashmir Employment and Welfare Program. “Unfortunately, PDP opposed this policy too. The policy is yet to be started but they opposed. I promise this policy will be a success,” he said.

Nope. Most Pakistani's are comfortable with the idea of Jehadis fighting the infidel Hindu Bharat in Kashmir. Afterall the 'mujahids' are fighting the terrorist Indian Army:disagree:

As long as they are not bothered with a blow back, most dont mind it.

Mali do u even know what a infidel means?:cheesy:
About the blow packs i dont mind if safron bandits with tridents in hand dont atack mosques and kill 4000 people.
And about Kashmiri mujahedeen.Ever wonder why even after 62 years Kashmiris arent integrated into indian society and still maintain a seperate identity and are confronting indian occupiers?even after 100000 have embraced martyrdom?

Back
Top Bottom