What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Man you have done a lot of things in your life, good for you. Like your choice of cigarettes and booze is right out of "bollywood".

About me vanishing, maybe you will only have to do a couple of million yagnas to make that happen.
Yeah, if only wishes were horses. :)

it is a stereotype bro,dont believe everything that is being said like NDTV.

and seriously please try,if not vanishing into thin air,you can join the congress which is pretty much the same.

max benefit.

max_life_insurance_ny.jpg

it is a stereotype bro,dont believe everything that is being said like NDTV.

and seriously please try,if not vanishing into thin air,you can join the congress which is pretty much the same.

Thanks but no thanks,
NDTV is the one with that emotional woman called Barkha. For me,it is only a channel on an "idiot box".
As for the Congress, remember the expression in english-- pros and cons.. Well, the opposite of "progress is congress".
Any other suggestions? :)

Thanks but no thanks,
NDTV is the one with that emotional woman called Barkha. For me,it is only a channel on an "idiot box".
As for the Congress, remember the expression in english-- pros and cons.. Well, the opposite of "progress is congress".
Any other suggestions? :)

Shall we leave it here ---- One thing I can assure for every one person abusing RSS there are 100s who like RSS.

The issue at hand is the Chandigarh incident.It doesnt matter who attacked Mirwaiz - RSS or VHP as long as it is the Kashmiri Pandit brothers who have a very valid grouse on the Hurriyat.

Shall we get back on topic.

*bump*

"In 2008, in an effort to streamline the work of the UN and to make the Security Council more effective, it was decided that items “which have not been considered by the Council at a formal meeting during the (previous) three-year period” would be completely removed from its purview."

I am no fan of hers since she is such an attention seeker. But she has a point. India and Nehru made those promises.

Shall we leave it here ---- One thing I can assure for every one person abusing RSS there are 100s who like RSS.

The issue at hand is the Chandigarh incident.It doesnt matter who attacked Mirwaiz - RSS or VHP as long as it is the Kashmiri Pandit brothers who have a very valid grouse on the Hurriyat.

Shall we get back on topic.

Fair enough,
If only the RSS and other bodies can debate the issues. They don't have to fall to the level of SS and MNS goons who try these stunts every time in Bombay. :)
The Kolkata method of dealing with Mirwaiz is a more worthwhile one.

Cmon man -- you just cant add your own mirch masala to make it sound like an attack.

Any Indian has the constitutionally granted right to protest against what he deems fit and Mirwaiz is not some sacred cow and his words are not gospel that no-one should protest against him.

The Kolkata civil society responded admirably well and showed him his true place without even lifting their hand.Infact he should consider himself extremely lucky to have such a civilised audience.
Go sue all your Indian media outlets and then tell me what I can and cannot do, I merely quoted, not added.

Its a big incident and they were obviously attempting to attack thats why they have used the term "attacking". They, Indians, said Attacking not I. Go eat their head, not mine. Except that I think they are correct and you all are merely hiding behind stupid technicalities.

Moreover, its such a stupid thing to say they were merely protesting. Mirwaiz is protesting human rights violations and they are protesting what he's doing? So basically they are supporting human rights violations? Of course not, that would be stupid, unless you're saying they are that stupid - then that's another thing, but what I'm saying is that all of this hokey is an excuse to disrupt his seminar, nothing else.

Well its obvious isn't it, though its a world body it cant just cling on to old problems i mean like some 50 years back. That too according to the article this hasn't been brought up for what like 40 years!!!!

The best thing for both of us Indians and Pakistanis is to let the status quo be made to a permanent solution and then concentrate on trade.

I merely quoted, not added.

No you didn't. Here's your post again:

Hurriyat leaders have been attacked again

No links, no "I Quotes". I call that a statement, not quotation. You were bringing forward you opinion. Don't try to pass it off as someone elses.

Moreover, its such a stupid thing to say they were merely protesting. Mirwaiz is protesting human rights violations and they are protesting what he's doing? So basically they are supporting human rights violations? Of course not, that would be stupid, unless you're saying they are that stupid - then that's another thing, but what I'm saying is that all of this hokey is an excuse to disrupt his seminar, nothing else.

Of course it is!! Were you expecting anything different?

It's their right to dispute anyone the don't agree with, providing they do it by engaging in a proper debate. They tried to initiate a debate but the Mirwaiz hid behind his 'martyr' image.

No attack occured,activists protested outside the seminar building...but former army chief Shankar Roy Chowdhury,had some great words for him.just awesome what he said.tune onto times now to watch.

Back
Top Bottom