What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The time of hiding behind verbal eloquence is running out. I hope the courts do the needful, I'd certainly love to see this nuisance finally taken care of.

You should be telling that to the Kashmiri's because they will use such occurrences to highlight the differences between yourselves.

Yes indeed they were told in very civilised,dignified manner in Kolkata.

But guess what it get propagandised as "attack" on defence.pk. :tdown:

Mirwaiz is protesting human rights violations, and Indians are protesting what he is protesting...

In essence Indians are saying they should be allowed to carry on with their Human Rights violations. Wah bahi. There is no tuk, no mantak to this protest other than disrupting the truth from coming out.

:hitwall:

Its not Indians , its the protestors or protesting Indians..

Indians welcomed him in cities to speak on public forums.

Mirwaiz is protesting human rights violations, and Indians are protesting what he is protesting...

In essence Indians are saying they should be allowed to carry on with their Human Rights violations. Wah bahi. There is no tuk, no mantak to this protest other than disrupting the truth from coming out.

No matter how you spin it and throw how many punjabi sentences on this, the fact stays that in a single day, the state of India allowed Mirwaiz all the freedom of speech he wanted and Indian intelligentia asked him all the questions that he had no answers to and hence had to keep his mouth shut.. ;)

No,i am a tee shirt and jeans wearing,555 smoking,VAT 69 boozing,Ganja sniffing womaniser who wishes very very badly that i listened to my father and did all that you asked me if i was into?

you are cool enough to make stereotypes man but we have enough brainwashed pseudo secularists already,do us a favor and vanish into thin air.

Man you have done a lot of things in your life, good for you. Like your choice of cigarettes and booze is right out of "bollywood".

About me vanishing, maybe you will only have to do a couple of million yagnas to make that happen.
Yeah, if only wishes were horses. :)

You sound so confused. What exactly is your grudge that you want to discuss in this particular thread?

1. That Indians (BJP) protested outside the premises where the conference was going on and where the mirwaiz was not even touched?

2. That Mirwaiz was asked some tough questions he could not answer?

Dear Asim, one or two days back in this same thread you had pointed out that Indians are getting frustrated and I pointed how how or why our frustration was justified.

Today you sound so frustrated my dear friend.:azn:

Hasb-e-rawayat, Indian civil societies question even there were offtopic and they were essentially trolling.

he is there to discuss IA human rights violations everything else is a diversion.

Yeah! Right... Kolkatta's civil society must be glad that they were not being moderated by the Defence.pk team :)

btw, the questions turned the onus on Huriyat of causing the riots and hence making them responsible for the deaths the fake leader was in Kolkatta to protest....

It is amusing to see that nobody understands that its not the Kashmiri Muslims who need to be convinced about they being part of India --- it is the ordinary Indian who needs to be convinced that Kashmir is not a part of India.

There is a world of a difference in them.

Hasb-e-rawayat, Indian civil societies question even there were offtopic and they were essentially trolling.

he is there to discuss IA human rights violations everything else is a diversion.

I think you have to clear your doubts first

Hurriyat Conference Chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq was today manhandled at a seminar organised here to discuss the Jammu and Kashmir problem. The incident took place at Kisan Bhawan in Sector 35.
Rude reception for Mirwaiz

And i think question asked to him directly related to problem in Jammu and Kashmir

Gotta use incidents to good effect, part of the game.

How pretty! Even by lying and that too outrightly in the most foolish of ways?:blink:

You think we wouldn't know if he was attacked or not? There were hundreds of reporters and cameras there. How silly could one get?

Yaar jhuth bhi bolo toh kam se kam aisa bolo jo pakda naa jaaye :lol:

Back
Top Bottom