What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Supporting an occupying power might make you a traitor in some people's eyes.

So by this definition is Raja Farooq Haider Khan (Prime Minister of AJK) a Pakistani stooge and traitor to the people of Kashmir?

i abuse my own father if he errs and my father matters to me a million times more than the concept of a father of the nation.for me the true patriots would be Sardar Vallabhai Patel and Chakravarti Rajagopalachari,they are the ones i would put on a high pedestal.

Really??? That is Culture of RSS.

In Indian Culture Parents are God.

I feel pity for your Father

Sounds same as, Islam is automatically democratic. It is because of ignorant brainwashed **** sucking moderate pisshead morons like you that mother pakistan is bleeding herself to death.

Sorry Pakistanis for brining Pakistani into it.

If hinduism was not secular we would still be reading from a book and making rules.If it was not secular,there would be no christians or muslims in India.it is because of its secularism that you get to have a different opinion today.

you are not the first atheist of india,there have been millions before you.

start picking up correct analogies.dont make random comparisons.

What would attacking over and over achieve other than make the Kashmiri's even more agitated.

Kolkata: Hurriyat Conference Chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq was greeted by another protest on Sunday at a seminar in Kolkata.

The protest was carried out by the Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) workers. Fifteen to twenty BJP workers also have been arrested.

Police sources have been also deployed in large numbers at the seminar venue. The incident comes just three days after Mirwaiz was heckled by Kashmiri Pandits and activists of right wing Hindu groups at a seminar in Chandigarh.

Man this guy has some guts. He is a very impressive personality. My message to him, Dattay raho!

Have faith, its coming, just wait for americans to leave.

Thats way ur country is so worried of american withdrawl from Afghanistan.

And i would love to be ur uninvited guest in IOK. :cheers:

:rofl:

I remeber some one making an obseration that folks like you sound so much like.

"Mere Papa jab office jayenge to mein tujhe dekh loonga" :azn:

Amreeka se darte ho kya??

I suggest you take a breather bro..

I respect your opinion condering Gandhi and Godse.

However everyone does have their faults, and the fact of the matter is India is too late to become a "Hindu" country. With the number of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc., I'm glad I belong to a multi ethnic and multi religious country.

Can't fix the past, but certainly the future. I'm deeply as patriotic as you are, but I mean what's done is done. There's no turning back.
Nehru, Gandhi & Godse have been dead for a while... so there's no point of bringing them up again and then killing them.

and dont put the sikhs differently,they are one of us.

i know we are a multi ethnic society but if you want to keep the hindu society and culture at status quo with the aggressive intolerant book religions,you have to identify the majority and minorities separately.

Really??? That is Culture of RSS.

In Indian Culture Parents are God.

I feel pity for your Father

It is the culture of reasoning.I ll always criticize when a wrong thing is done and even if it is done by my own dad.Sitting like a duck when things go wrong is not the culture of RSS.

And my dad appreciates the same,he would prefer me to point it out when he errs rather than do lip service and boost his ego.

and i wold make the son also do the same.

Our Country In central and state is governed by Democratically elected Government.
If you don't have Faith in Democracy your are free to leave.

It is not about faith or no faith in democracy.I don't understand how one can put their soul for bookish terms like democracy and secularism.

it doesn't matter what happens in a book,what matters is what happens in the reality and if that reality is bleak,i would be bothered.

Democracy my ***,is that why people cast their votes for 100 bucks and a quarter of whiskey.

Seems like the BJP just wasn't successful

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I would like to see proof of Mirwaiz being attacked in Kolkata.Mods and Admins spreading false info is not something nice.
The word "attacked" was used by Indian media as I pointed out and it doesn't make it any better if they only managed to disrupt his seminar and weren't successful at attacking him.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Attempt to disrupt Mirwaiz's seminar in Kolkata

Back
Top Bottom