What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Why you RSS guys taking credit for Bhagat Singh? He was neither Hindu nor Sikh. He was atheist to core and probably hated religious fanatics.

Godse's statement:

The Man - The Mahatma : Nathuram Godse

BTW,i dont have extreme views on either of these 2 people,gandhi and godse.

Gandhi is not the saint as he is seen to be and Godse is not the villain as he is portrayed to be.

Having said this,i would have done the same if i was Godse but instead of Gandhi,i would have killed Nehru.

Thank god you are not Godse, but Subra..... or whatever. Some credence left.
And i don't have to be a fan of Nehru or Gandhi. They came and went.

Godse's statement:

The Man - The Mahatma : Nathuram Godse

BTW,i dont have extreme views on either of these 2 people,gandhi and godse.

Gandhi is not the saint as he is seen to be and Godse is not the villain as he is portrayed to be.

Having said this,i would have done the same if i was Godse but instead of Gandhi,i would have killed Nehru.

I suggest you take a breather bro..

I respect your opinion condering Gandhi and Godse.

However everyone does have their faults, and the fact of the matter is India is too late to become a "Hindu" country. With the number of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc., I'm glad I belong to a multi ethnic and multi religious country.

Can't fix the past, but certainly the future. I'm deeply as patriotic as you are, but I mean what's done is done. There's no turning back.
Nehru, Gandhi & Godse have been dead for a while... so there's no point of bringing them up again and then killing them.

Wait Wait Wait Wait.................

So stone pelters are considered "freedom fighters"

while slappers are considered "terrorists"?

:rofl:

Wow, how can you change a bl**dy stone pelter into a "freedom fighter"

And a slapper is a slapper unless he/she is slippery enough to be a slipper. :)

Do you wear "khaki chaddis" while carrying a lathi with a "kala-topi" perched on your head ? i mean are you a card-carrying RSS bloke ? if you are, then enuff said. :sick:

No,i am a tee shirt and jeans wearing,555 smoking,VAT 69 boozing,Ganja sniffing womaniser who wishes very very badly that i listened to my father and did all that you asked me if i was into?

you are cool enough to make stereotypes man but we have enough brainwashed pseudo secularists already,do us a favor and vanish into thin air.

No,i am a tee shirt and jeans wearing,555 smoking,VAT 69 boozing,Ganja sniffing womaniser who wishes very very badly that i listened to my father and did all that you asked me if i was into?

you are cool enough to make stereotypes man but we have enough brainwashed pseudo secularists already,do us a favor and vanish into thin air.

This is beauty of a secular country.. speak your mind but don't take law into your own hands. :rolleyes:

Why you RSS guys taking credit for Bhagat Singh? He was neither Hindu nor Sikh. He was atheist to core and probably hated religious fanatics.

Who is taking credit for anything?Like hinduism believes there are million paths to reach god,the sangh also knows it is not the beginning nor end of patriotism.

btw,my own grandfather's cousin Vanchinathan killed an exploitative british collector in southern TN and he was a hardcore sangh man.bhagat was not the only revolutionary,so take it easy.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Thank god you are not Godse, but Subra..... or whatever. Some credence left.
And i don't have to be a fan of Nehru or Gandhi. They came and went.

yeah whatever.

Do you wear "khaki chaddis" while carrying a lathi with a "kala-topi" perched on your head ? i mean are you a card-carrying RSS bloke ? if you are, then enuff said. :sick:

Why is that everyone who is a RSS member (if he is one) automatically become the evil mascot who can be verbally abused ?

I will not explain enything about the innumerable social service and disaster recoverey programmes spearheaded by the RSS - I will just let it pass as the ignorance of a 'dude' who cannot go underneath to sift truth from propaganda.:wave:

I suggest you take a breather bro..

I respect your opinion condering Gandhi and Godse.

However everyone does have their faults, and the fact of the matter is India is too late to become a "Hindu" country. With the number of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc., I'm glad I belong to a multi ethnic and multi religious country.

Can't fix the past, but certainly the future. I'm deeply as patriotic as you are, but I mean what's done is done. There's no turning back.
Nehru, Gandhi & Godse have been dead for a while... so there's no point of bringing them up again and then killing them.

cool but tell me something even though it has been 60 years since all this happened,has the rules of the game changed?our country is still ruled by a political and bureaucratic system which belongs to the colonial era.

The rules of the game have not changed and the masters of the game,Indian national congress still play it the way it suits them.

when that happens to the case,how can all that what happened in 1947,48 and 49 become irrelevant all of a sudden?

Mind your bloody words ---- Its not you alone who type BS. :angry: --- If you believe in this Congress/Left propaganda of (pseudo) Secularism,you can believe it-- but dont call others who are aware about it names.

Being a senior member and patriotic
I dint see pain in you when an Indian abused father of Nation.

Why is that everyone who is a RSS member (if he is one) automatically become the evil mascot who can be verbally abused ?

I will not explain enything about the innumerable social service and disaster recoverey programmes spearheaded by the RSS - I will just let it pass as the ignorance of a 'dude' who cannot go underneath to sift truth from propaganda.:wave:

yeah yeah,most of these half baked NDTV watching morons would have hardly been anywhere outside a place with a 3-digit STD code.

i abuse my own father if he errs and my father matters to me a million times more than the concept of a father of the nation.for me the true patriots would be Sardar Vallabhai Patel and Chakravarti Rajagopalachari,they are the ones i would put on a high pedestal.

cool but tell me something even though it has been 60 years since all this happened,has the rules of the game changed?our country is still ruled by a political and bureaucratic system which belongs to the colonial era.

The rules of the game have not changed and the masters of the game,Indian national congress still play it the way it suits them.

when that happens to the case,how can all that what happened in 1947,48 and 49 become irrelevant all of a sudden?

Our Country In central and state is governed by Democratically elected Government.
If you don't have Faith in Democracy your are free to leave.

I am a firm believer in the notion of not 'blindly' following whatever comes out without researching myself.

Mahatma Gandhiji was also a human and certainly he had his share of shortcomings.So I prefer not to label Mahatma as 'God' blindly or Godse as the 'Devil incarnate' automatically.

The truth is always in shades of Grey and not in Black and white and it may never come out.

Back
Top Bottom