What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Did that militant show the girl his Pakistani ID card before she killed him ? He could have very probably been an IOK based Kashmiri.

Oh yeah that makes real sense her being from Srinagar and the Indian kashmiri militant who barges her house holding her hostage not knowing she is Kashmiri herself! he must be one dumb militant if you ask me or the other point of view is that these so called jihadis in Kashmir come from the Pakistani side and most are not Kashmiri but Punjabi Pakistani.

^^ How do you define someone as looking Pakistani?

It's based on the same criteria that is used by Indian forces in judging whether a pigeon "coos'" like an Indian pigeon or not.......remember ?
Jokes aside, you can tell the difference, it's something in the body language, in many cases it's the features. For example Sikhs, Punjabis, Hariyanis and Rajhastanis look like Pakistanis of Punjab and Sindh but people from South India, East, North and Central India look completely different.

india is both imperialistic and a fascist state in practice. If not, why all the separatism and I am not just talking about kashmir but the rest of india.....

Just remember indians, if the western media ever decides to turn against you, they have enough crap about india to make drug lords look like angels.

india is both imperialistic and a fascist state in practice. If not, why all the separatism and I am not just talking about kashmir but the rest of india.....

Just remember indians, if the western media ever decides to turn against you, they have enough crap about india to make drug lords look like angels.

I can say the same about pakistan,didn't I ??

well watever, best of luck:tup:

Oh yeah that makes real sense her being from Srinagar and the Indian kashmiri militant who barges her house holding her hostage not knowing she is Kashmiri herself! he must be one dumb militant if you ask me or the other point of view is that these so called jihadis in Kashmir come from the Pakistani side and most are not Kashmiri but Punjabi Pakistani.

Wow ! You know a lot about the LoC by living in Germany, my friend I was stationed there. It's impossible to get across except with the help of very few bridges jointly controlled by Indian/Pakistani forces. Between India and Pakistan there is a 80-110 feet deep gorge through which the river Jhelum or Neelum(for the other valley) move with white water velocity. Then of course there is the 80-110 climb back up again to the Indian side followed by razor wire, mine fields, fences, border posts and sentry patrols with dogs. If the militants STILL manage to get across from Punjab(as you say) to kashmir, then you might as well have no military because they must be doing a terrible job at guarding the border.

Wow ! You know a lot about the LoC by living in Germany, my friend I was stationed there. It's impossible to get across except with the help of very few bridges jointly controlled by Indian/Pakistani forces. Between India and Pakistan there is a 80-110 feet deep gorge through which the river Jhelum or Neelum(for the other valley) move with white water velocity. Then of course there is the 80-110 climb back up again to the Indian side followed by razor wire, mine fields, fences, border posts and sentry patrols with dogs. If the militants STILL manage to get across from Punjab(as you say) to kashmir, then you might as well have no military because they must be doing a terrible job at guarding the border.

The LOC can easily be crossed it is a porous border just ask your General Musharraf although detecting infiltration has improved due to ground sensors.

Last edited by a moderator:
The LOC can easily be crossed it is a porous border just ask your General Musharraf although detecting infiltration has improved due to ground sensors.

YouTube - Pervez Musharraf with Barkha Dutt--- About Latest Controversy on Kashmir Issue

It is, like I said we caught Indian spies too, but even they couldn't cross on a daily basis and in large numbers.
You need help getting across, as Indian spies had Indian help.
Let's suppose the insurgents have Pakistani help but if Indians can't intercept them in the numbers they are rumoured to cross in(hundreds at at time) in form of "battalions" then I must say, it is quite shameful form the IA.

It is, like I said we caught Indian spies too, but even they couldn't cross on a daily basis and in large numbers.
But you need help getting across, as Indian spies had Indian help.
Let's suppose the insurgents have Pakistani help but if Indians can't intercept them in the numbers they are rumoured to cross in(hundreds at at time) in form of "battalions" then I must say, it is quite shameful form the IA.

I would not say hundreds most likely a few of them cross at one time joined by other teams makes more sense doing it this covert way. I just saw a intresting video from BBC showing the Pakistan side of Kashmir and how life is there it is worth watching.

BBC News - Kashmiri militant groups still recruiting in Pakistan

troll? all i said was this is not the official position of the Iranian people or its goverment and this person has fatwas on everything some may even consider ridiculous

Rephrased

So basically is here who is actually now in Pakistan Kashmir or Indian Kashmir.... as we are getting into some completely other topic.

Last edited:
My father's side of the family is from Udhampur, Jammu (India)

And my mother's side is from Amritsar, Punjab.. (India)

However I was born in L.A. and moved to Vegas a few years ago. :cheers:

Rephrased

So basically is/are there some member who is/are actually in Pakistan Kashmir or Indian Kashmir now.... as we are getting into some completely other topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom