What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Persians developed the script alongside the arabs genius!
btw, the Persian alphabet has 4 extra letters and some of the similar letters are used differently. Arabs also use accents while we don't.

Perso-Arabic script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Perso-Arabic script is a writing system that is originally based on the Arabic alphabet. Originally used exclusively for the Arabic language, the Arabic script was modified to match the Persian language, adding four letters: پ [p], چ [tʃ], ژ [ʒ], and گ [ɡ]. Many languages which use the Perso-Arabic script add other letters.

Basically Arabs replaced your original script (Avestan) and added some extra letters to accommodate the Persian language

This is interesting. It is only now that we have started to emerge as an economic power but the UN has neglected Kashmir for over 45 years and Kofi Annan has even expressed his unwillingness over the issue of plebiscite.

Speaks truckloads about the dead dodo of Kashmir.

seems like you do or you wouldn't be in this thread commenting

You Hindus are acting like Iran owes you something!!!

Calm down.

Why the hate against arabs?

Nobody said you're arab. All I believe is that Iran has a rich Islamic history and Islam does not equate Arab.

Iran's Kashmir remarks upset India

New Delhi: In a move that could further strain friendly ties India has lodged a strong protest over Iran supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei's remarks describing Kashmir as one of the world's beseiged regions, along with Gaza and Afghanistan.

India has issued a demarche to Iran over these remarks.

Government sources say they are deeply disturbed with the comments on the 15th where Khamenei spoke of 'besieged Gaza, Afghanistan and Kashmir.'

Sources say 'Iran has questioned India's territorial integrity and sovereignty' in response.

India abstained from voting on a UN resolution criticising Iran's human rights record.

Read more at: Iran's Kashmir remarks upset India

-------------

Indian govt took thing seriously, lets see where it goes.

Persians developed the script alongside the arabs genius!
btw, the Persian alphabet has 4 extra letters and some of the similar letters are used differently. Arabs also use accents while we don't.

And anyways, it's like saying English and Turkish and Russian are the same because of their scripts lmao!!
You Hindus come up with weird ****.
I am sorry? Alongside? Sorry Mr. Persian about your false facts but if you remember genuinely, your script was never what you have today. It was always Avestan until the time Arabs conquered you and send your Zoroastrian ancestors out of their own homeland.

That way even Divehi (Maldivian) script has something "from Arabic" script. But the reality is, along with your ancient way of life, your script was also booted out of Iran, removed from its supreme status to a vassal state a secondary state in your own country, and your leaders tell you that you "developed the script alongside Arabs" and that they are proud of of their "ancestry"?

As I said; Zoroastrians form one of the largest collective communities of their kind in India today. We aren't so ignorant of Persian history either.

If you take a look at this, I am sure you will see that except right to left, there's very little similarity in your original script and what you were made to believe your "co-development" was:

Bodleian_J2_fol_175_Y_28_1.jpg

You don't need to trust this cause this is not official stand of iranian goverment ;)

Opsssssss but seems Indian govt is not listening to you because it has trusted it and had called Iranian envoy for protest .

damn GoI takes orange media seriously when even bharatiya members here are saying its crap

Iran's Kashmir remarks upset India

New Delhi: In a move that could further strain friendly ties India has lodged a strong protest over Iran supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei's remarks describing Kashmir as one of the world's beseiged regions, along with Gaza and Afghanistan.

India has issued a demarche to Iran over these remarks.

Government sources say they are deeply disturbed with the comments on the 15th where Khamenei spoke of 'besieged Gaza, Afghanistan and Kashmir.'

Sources say 'Iran has questioned India's territorial integrity and sovereignty' in response.

India abstained from voting on a UN resolution criticising Iran's human rights record.

Read more at: Iran's Kashmir remarks upset India

-------------

Indian govt took thing seriously, lets see where it goes.

ahhh but a while back i mean few hours back a bharatiya was saying who gives a shyt to this statement in India :angel:

That's the only reason i ever goto Skynews.com to read all the anti Pakistani and anti Islam comments left by brain-dead halfwits.

:P :P and i often laugh that they themselves give tension to themselves

ahhh but a while back i mean few hours back a bharatiya was saying who gives a shyt to this statement in India :angel:

Funny situation. It was not even an official statement but they are constantly dubbing it as an act of Iranian Govt. In my opinion, India is reacting in haste and they might end up damaging their relations with Iran. Kudos to their media! :rofl:

India summons Iranian envoy over Kashmir remarks

NEW DELHI: India on Friday summoned the Iranian charge d' affaires and conveyed its "deep disappointment" over comments on Kashmir emanating from Tehran.

"We have conveyed to the Iranian authorities our deep disappointment and regret that they have chosen to disregard our sensitivities and chosen to question our territorial sovereignty," a government source said.

The government reaction came to the message of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to Haj pilgrims in which he has appealed to the Muslim elite worldwide to back the "struggle" in Jammu and Kashmir, equating the state with the "nations" of Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan.

External affairs ministry's Joint Secretary Y.K. Sinha summoned the Iranian charge d' affaires to his office Friday and conveyed the Indian government's sentiments, said sources.

It was pointed out this was not the first time. Khamenei had made a similar statement in July this year.

Read more: India summons Iranian envoy over Kashmir remarks - The Times of India India summons Iranian envoy over Kashmir remarks - The Times of India

Dissapointed but hardly a diplomatic shock . wont make any difference .

just makes us know better who our real friends are.

However , i am still waiting for the iranian official response.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom