What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Is that why Ms Roy was threatened, your belief in freedom of speech is such, that a courageous woman, was threatened with prison. Bravo.

And why are indians, so concerned about us, a country with 80% of its people living on less than half a dollar, a country were the official line of poverty is, less than 12 rupees a day.

Like I have said before, the only people that count in this matter are the Kashmiri themselves, more than 60 years of brutality, and they still see you as their enemy.

However I may detest you, I can't help but admire the skillful derailing of the topic.

From A possible snub to Pakistan by UN to the standard rant and rave on Kashmir.. :flame:

Is that why Ms Roy was threatened, your belief in freedom of speech is such, that a courageous woman, was threatened with prison. Bravo.

She was only threatened.. every nationalistic citizen even in ur country would have done the same..

Try it by start saying Kashmir is India's on a public forum and come back to this forum if still alive and thats ur answer.

And why are indians, so concerned about us, a country with 80% of its people living on less than half a dollar, a country were the official line of poverty is, less than 12 rupees a day

Poverty thread is on the other side..

Like I have said before, the only people that count in this matter are the Kashmiri themselves, more than 60 years of brutality, and they still see you as their enemy.

Let them see it as whatever now. we will win their hearts soon.
Be patient ,my dear.

And you are matching the swarm post by post.. And pointing at others about their need for compensating.. hmm.. Freud would have had a field day with you :azn:

karan, listen dude I don't go that way, I'm sure their are many websites catering for your particular peccadilloes, if your searching for personal happiness, your not going to find it here.

I just been out and about, had some lunch, done some work, taken care of some business, but you are here constantly, dude are you that sad, have you nothing in your life, I find it all a bit sad.:azn:

However I may detest you, I can't help but admire the skillful derailing of the topic.

From A possible snub to Pakistan by UN to the standard rant and rave on Kashmir.. :flame:

I don't detest you, I pity you, your nick says 1970, so I assume that was the year of your birth, you are not an old man, don't you have any other thing in your life, that can get you out of this crippling obsession with all things Pakistani.

The people who count are the Kashmiris, and they have totally rejected your fascist state. People also laughed at gandhi when he asked for freedom:azn:

karan, listen dude I don't go that way, I'm sure their are many websites catering for your particular peccadilloes, if your searching for personal happiness, your not going to find it here.

I just been out and about, had some lunch, done some work, taken care of some business, but you are here constantly, dude are you that sad, have you nothing in your life, I find it all a bit sad.:azn:

Watever makes you sad works for me dude.. :rofl:

Anyway you are so off topic that you cant even see it.. Both literally and figuratively. Welcome to the Ignoresville till you are back from your fishing trip...:azn:

I don't detest you, I pity you, your nick says 1970, so I assume that was the year of your birth, you are not an old man, don't you have any other thing in your life, that can get you out of this crippling obsession with all things Pakistani.

The people who count are the Kashmiris, and they have totally rejected your fascist state. People also laughed at gandhi when he asked for freedom:azn:

Interesting that 4 digit numbers only means YOB to you. You should mention that to Mr Frued.. ;)

And this takes us back.. State sponsored insurgencies have a very small and unsuccessful shelf life.. Kashmir is going the same way..

She was only threatened.. every nationalistic citizen even in ur country would have done the same..

Try it by start saying Kashmir is India's on a public forum and come back to this forum if still alive and thats ur answer.

Poverty thread is on the other side..

Let them see it as whatever now. we will win their hearts soon.
Be patient ,my dear.

so you are justifying threatening a slight, middle aged women, and you call yourself a patriot. :disagree:

I didn't get the rest of your post, it was quite untidy with your poor grammar. So could not respond. :pop:

wait and watch guys, such issues dont get resolve in one day, nor they are resolved by one side, its just a bs by US puppets

we fought 3 wars on this Issue, its not that easy

everything is gona get back to normal, by normal I meant Kashmir stays as a dispute :tdown:

Last edited:
[

so you are justifying threatening a slight, middle aged women, and you call yourself a patriot. :disagree:

I didn't get the rest of your post, it was quite untidy with your poor grammar. So could not respond. :pop:

Nope. According to you she is the real "patriot". :lol:

Everyone else are not patriotic :lol:

Anyway you are so off topic that you cant even see it.. Both literally and figuratively. Welcome to the Ignoresville till you are back from your fishing trip...:azn:

Interesting that 4 digit numbers only relate to DOB to you. You should mention that to Mr Frued.. ;)

And this takes us back.. State sponsored insurgencies have a very small and unsuccessful shelf life.. Kashmir is going the same way..

My, my karan - such little self esteem, did the big, bad man hurt your feelings, is it not a bit childish, if you have that little faith in your arguments - maybe it is best you stick to your obsession.

I take it as a compliment, that you have Pakistan on your brain, day and night.
causa latet, vis est notissima :yahoo:

Interesting that 4 digit numbers only means YOB to you. You should mention that to Mr Frued.. ;)

I assumed it was your date of birth, because it is on your nick, well what does it represent, Ms has proved, the lie that it is state sponsored, thousands and thousands of Kashmiri, want your booka, nanga, hordes out of their land. :rofl:

the americans have been right.

resources are located on land.
resources mean power.
land = power.
without land nothing can be done.
to gain power, occupy land from others.
then exploit their resources.
but don't do so if the current residents of the land are too strong. only do it if they're weak.

iraq and afghanistan? done. who is next?

i hope indian government is smart enough to stay the hell away from the taiwan issue because there's many tools we have of serious persuasion while india has many less tools.

What a strategic self goal by indian GOI in comparing J&K with tibet and taiwan.

What a strategic self goal by indian GOI in comparing J&K with tibet and taiwan.

It's indeed a self-goal.

Why can't these people talk less and work more?

the americans have been right.

resources are located on land.
resources mean power.
land = power.
without land nothing can be done.
to gain power, occupy land from others.
then exploit their resources.
but don't do so if the current residents of the land are too strong. only do it if they're weak.

iraq and afghanistan? done. who is next?

i hope indian government is smart enough to stay the hell away from the taiwan issue because there's many tools we have of serious persuasion while india has many less tools.

you are already doing what you can do...

i want govt to enter the Issue.... :flame:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom