What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The human spirit tells me, that if the people continue their fight, the evil fascist indian state will never be able to suppress the valiant people of Kashmir.

A man called Gandhi was also mocked by the British, with their instruments of oppression, Aung San Suu Kyi was held by the Burma regime. East Timor was liberated.

You cannot hold a people in chains forever :)

there is a difference between an indegenous struggle (your examples) and a state sponsored insurgency to annex land (Pakistan sponsored insurgency in Kashmir). You failed in Punjab, you will fail here too..

Dude if you have problems with Indians participating in this international forum talk to the mods.. no need to repeat the same words in all the threads..

And also the later part is irrelavant ...arundhati roy thread is on the other side.. this is about new UN's decision.. please stay on topic and if u have anything to say regarding it , we welcome it.

Ms Roy is relevant because she is the first indian intellectual to tell the truth about the people of Kashmir. I have never denied indians the right to post on this site, but I also have a right to make fun of their foibles. :bunny:

As the crowd continued to swell I listened carefully to the slogans, because rhetoric often holds the key to all kinds of understanding. There were plenty of insults and humiliation for India: Ay jabiron ay zalimon, Kashmir hamara chhod do (Oh oppressors, Oh wicked ones, Get out of our Kashmir.) The slogan that cut through me like a knife and clean broke my heart was this one: Nanga bhookha Hindustan, jaan se pyaara Pakistan. (Naked, starving India, More precious than life itself - Pakistan.)

Rather than worry about the UN, and Pakistani domestic politics, indians should worry about this sentiment it goes to the heart of the issue, and when the Brits were ruling half the world. There were also no resolutions, but what happened to the Empire the sun never went down in. :azn:

Ms Roy is relevant because she is the first indian intellectual to tell the truth about the people of Kashmir. I have never denied indians the right to post on this site, but I also have a right to make fun of their foibles. :bunny:

:azn:

She is intelligent because she spoke the exact words which you liked. Billion others dont think the same.

Not even me who is from the same state where she is from..

Its a common human psychological factor .........anybody who talks against the enemy is a darling to them.

PS: and stop repeating pasting what she has said in all the posts.. You want us to byheart the words or what?? :lol:

i dont really fell that a chunk of land mass is worth fighting for especially when we have moved so ahead and are going for mars and moon .....we should be united as human and thats more important (if i case there is a space invasion from aliens ) .
i think both the governments should give a special visa for the the visitors and should control the government works there(pakistans claim and china's claim areas) jointly as to show a peace model to the world

there is a difference between an indegenous struggle (your examples) and a state sponsored insurgency to annex land (Pakistan sponsored insurgency in Kashmir). You failed in Punjab, you will fail here too..

Oh my, touched a raw nerve with our indian opponents, lets ask Ms Roy:-:mps:

As the crowd continued to swell I listened carefully to the slogans, because rhetoric often holds the key to all kinds of understanding. There were plenty of insults and humiliation for India: Ay jabiron ay zalimon, Kashmir hamara chhod do (Oh oppressors, Oh wicked ones, Get out of our Kashmir.) The slogan that cut through me like a knife and clean broke my heart was this one: Nanga bhookha Hindustan, jaan se pyaara Pakistan. (Naked, starving India, More precious than life itself - Pakistan.)

That is the sentiment that counts, because of the indefatigable human spirit, Kashmiris will achieve their national aspirations, and all the murder of innocents, will make these people like you.

Rather than worry about the UN, and Pakistani domestic politics, indians should worry about this sentiment it goes to the heart of the issue, and when the Brits were ruling half the world. There were also no resolutions, but what happened to the Empire the sun never went down in. :azn:

Recently i saw a movie with an interesting line. It went like this.

" The price of my freedom of speech is my duty to defend yours"

So any Indian (no matter how hated) has full rights given by our constitution to say whatever he/she wants. And hence Ms Roy and all the folks of Kashmir you mentioned are able to say such without the risk of getting assasinated like some folks in your western border.

However no citizen has the right to breakup or give away a part of country to anyone or any country. So as long as you are happy listning to slogans, all the best, since thats what you will ever get, and that too now has a limited shelf life.. :)

The human spirit tells me, that if the people continue their fight, the evil fascist indian state will never be able to suppress the valiant people of Kashmir.

True because we don't have any intention to suppress our people.

A man called Gandhi was also mocked by the British, with their instruments of oppression, Aung San Suu Kyi was held by the Burma regime. East Timor was liberated.

Don't apply here as its just our internal matter also if some foreign puppets and radicals terrorize innocent Kashmiris with stone pelting etc. we will take care of that.

You cannot hold a people in chains forever :)

We are not taking about Gilgit, Baltistan or so called azad kashmir here. ;) :wave:

in no time ms. roy will kick you again. :lol: you do not know her.

pakistan requested for US intervention and obama visited taj hotel
pakistan asked for UN resolution and UN removed it

good. :woot:

That is the sentiment that counts, because of the indefatigable human spirit, Kashmiris will achieve their national aspirations, and all the murder of innocents, will make these people like you.

Looks like you dont have much material to say.. Hence the repetitions.. ;)

Look at all the indian's swarming here, you guys really need to get a life, I mean I know Pakistani's are the main thing in your life, but honestly in the long term, this sort of obsession can be bad for your health.

24/7, 365 days a year, you must be compensating for something :)

:victory::victory::victory::victory:

sorry guys I got to know the news just now..so celebrating. :P

more happy on the fact that the arguments indians presented on PDF about kashmir and related threads, were never accepted by Pakistani members...am happy that the answer is from UN now.

guys book mark this thread for future references ;)

Look at all the indian's swarming here, you guys really need to get a life, I mean I know Pakistani's are the main thing in your life, but honestly in the long term, this sort of obsession can be bad for your health.

How many Indians can u see here from a Billion.. 20 or maximum 30..

We are not obsessed or anything.. we are a bunch who love to discuss things on politics, defence and whatever interests us.. and this is an excellent platform because it gives us oppertunity to interact with lot of nationalities..

So please stop complaining..and the crying.

Arundhati_Roy.jpg

No need to google.... its the pic of Mrs.roy.

And you are matching the swarm post by post.. And pointing at others about their need for compensating.. hmm.. Freud would have had a field day with you :azn:

Is that why Ms Roy was threatened, your belief in freedom of speech is such, that a courageous woman, was threatened with prison. Bravo.

And why are indians, so concerned about us, a country with 80% of its people living on less than half a dollar, a country were the official line of poverty is, less than 12 rupees a day.

Like I have said before, the only people that count in this matter are the Kashmiri themselves, more than 60 years of brutality, and they still see you as their enemy.

Back
Top Bottom