What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Finance secretary Salman Siddique had issued an SOS regarding the failing economy. There was no emergency meeting sought by anyone. Debt write-offs are being requested by cabinet ministers. No emergency meetings are happening. Textile businessmen had issued a 48 hr deadline to improve energy situation or else they feared a loss of significant business. Again no emergency meetings.

Now Obama visits India - suddenly there is an eminent need of an emergency meeting. Obama doesn't criticize 'atrocities' in Kashmir - yeah heck that qualifies for an emergency meeting too. Will you gullible people ever understand you are being royally fooled?

@kinetic.... wat happens when u say the same abt us and our kashmiri brethern?
I pitty you n ur double standards....... you are no less than any psycho.

Ahem, you don't seem to understand the term 'collateral damage'. (FYI, collateral damage does not ONLY apply to military operations like PA's in Swat, NW.)

@Your Kashmiri brothers. :rofl:

@kinetic.... wat happens when u say the same abt us and our kashmiri brethern?

lol What Kashmiri 'brethren'??? When did any Indian enjoyed killing of any Kashmiri civilians? Why did Kashmir sudden became violent after USSR collapsed??? Who is behind it?

I pitty you n ur double standards.......

Is it new tendency that you do something and for the same you accuse us??? Do you need example of your triple standards???

you are no less than any psycho

We don't enjoy when Pakistani soldiers die. you are different.

Stop enjoying other's death.

I think Chinese poor strategic decisions are more and more visible now a days......do they forget that they also have plenty of loop holes that can be targeted.....and I think it's the time GOI takes the diplomatic offensive and plays tibet card......question is why stick to the rotten ideologies.....why dont call spade a spade.....

I think it is more appropriate to say it is India who must forget that they also have plenty of loop holes which can be targeted when it insists on messing up with China on Tibet. And China is just trying to remind them of their loop holes .

It is the time GOI does nothing, because Tibet card is just a myth.

Lets move on shall we? The personal posts must now end -- lets get to the issues

SRINAGAR: Suspected rebels fatally shot two Indian paramilitary soldiers guarding a busy marketplace in Indian-held Kashmir (IHK) on Wednesday, an official said. Anti-India sentiment runs deep in the disputed Muslim-majority region, where guerrilla groups have fought for Kashmir’s independence from India or its merger with Pakistan since 1989. More than 68,000 people have been killed in the conflict. Wednesday’s attack occurred in Pattan town about 30 kilometres north of Srinagar, the summer capital of IHK, triggering panic among shoppers and merchants, said Prabhakar Tripathi, a spokesman for the Central Reserve Police Force. The attackers fled after grabbing the dead soldiers’ rifles, a police officer said on condition of anonymity as he was not authorised to speak to the media. No group claimed responsibility for the attack. While insurgent strikes have largely been suppressed by Indian forces, Kashmiri resistance is now principally through street demonstrations. Since June, the region has been rocked by violent anti-India protests and subsequent crackdowns by government security forces that have killed at least 111 people - mostly teenage boys and young men in their 20s. India and Pakistan have fought two wars for control over the region since they won independence from Britain in 1947. ap

Isn't this the norm?, minus the killings.

Maybe i sound like facist, but i really don't care if Indian soldiers are dying. I hope more of them are killed in the the honour of the Kashmiris who have been killed. And also for the Pakistani soldiers who died fighting these fugly Indians in previous wars.

even in the Quran, Allah has said that in war fight properly and with dignity and give the enemy proper respect and burial upon death. It is strictly forbidden to make fun of or enjoy someones death. You are not only going against Islam but the essential feelings of humanity therefore I sympathize with your utterly foolish and stupid attitude. People like you will cause the downfall of Pakistan as you drift very far away from what Mr.Jinnah had envisioned.

Muse,

Just go to any of the videos/articles about the suicide bombings in Pakistan, and see the comments from those Indians. They even laugh at our young children dying for God's sake!

Fuc*k them and their Country.

I'm not going to talk sweet to them just because of how they behave on our forum towards us.

I would really love to see how long an Indian would have lasted on this forum if he/she had made the same comments about a Pakistani soldier, nice double standards.

It is unfortunate that Indians have really become enraged and hate filled after the Mumbai attacks and the outing of double game played by ISI on a daily basis. But who do you think is to be blamed?

Here terrorists are coming across the border and kill two soldiers and some guys are happy about it??? It is cowardice and supporting cowardice.

I think it is more appropriate to say it is India who must forget that they also have plenty of loop holes which can be targeted when it insists on messing up with China on Tibet. And China is just trying to remind them of their loop holes .

It is the time GOI does nothing, because Tibet card is just a myth.

Apparently tibet is not the only loophole India can mess....

I think the time to do nothing has passed a log time back......And when it comes to interest of India, we can surely mess with loopholes including tibet...so what's the big deal....:pop:

EDIT: Hopefully chinese govt. use some grey matter this december.......

Muse,

Just go to any of the videos/articles about the suicide bombings in Pakistan, and see the comments from those Indians. They even laugh at our young children dying for God's sake!

Fuc*k them and their Country.

I'm not going to talk sweet to them just because of how they behave on our forum towards us.

Do the Indians come and bomb your country?
But the militants from Pakistan are entering India to trouble us. How should hate whom more?

Do you get the difference?

The story says :
Suspected rebels
and
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.

And so what makes you conclude:
Here terrorists are coming across the border and kill two soldiers

What gives? group think? You have seen a thousand like it before and this makes it 1001?

I mean do we not want to examine the content of the story anymore?

The story says : and

And so what makes you conclude:

What gives? group think? You have seen a thousand like it before and this makes it 1001?

I mean do we not want to examine the content of the story anymore?

Yes. Have you ever seen a neutral news source talking about a home grown Indian kashmiri Jihadi group? Just check last week's BBC news to find articles about hundreds Jihadis getting trained in "azad" Kashmir. And majority of them are not Kashmiris but Punjabi Pakistanis according to the news.

even in the Quran, Allah has said that in war fight properly and with dignity and give the enemy proper respect and burial upon death. It is strictly forbidden to make fun of or enjoy someones death. You are not only going against Islam but the essential feelings of humanity therefore I sympathize with your utterly foolish and stupid attitude. People like you will cause the downfall of Pakistan as you drift very far away from what Mr.Jinnah had envisioned.

oh shut up, and don't try to get sympathy by bringing Islam into this.

People like me will cause the downfall of Pakistan? By what? Posting on a forum? And defending my country?

Back
Top Bottom