What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yes. Have you ever seen a neutral news source talking about a home grown Indian kashmiri Jihadi group? Just check last week's BBC news to find articles about hundreds Jihadis getting trained in "azad" Kashmir. And majority of them are not Kashmiris but Punjabi Pakistanis according to the news.

But Pakistani Punjabis are not protesting in the thausands in Kashmir everyday, are we? Most Kashmiri Muslims want freedom from India.. face it! You've lost!

oh shut up, and don't try to get sympathy by bringing Islam into this.

People like me will cause the downfall of Pakistan? By what? Posting on a forum? And defending my country?

If your means of defending your country is by posting this, then it makes sense that you are tarnishing your country's image by posting the crap you did.

Troll reported..

even in the Quran, Allah has said that in war fight properly and with dignity and give the enemy proper respect and burial upon death. It is strictly forbidden to make fun of or enjoy someones death. You are not only going against Islam but the essential feelings of humanity therefore I sympathize with your utterly foolish and stupid attitude. People like you will cause the downfall of Pakistan as you drift very far away from what Mr.Jinnah had envisioned.

Ohh, let the kids be, let them rejoice that Indian deaths, with current turn events thats is maximum amount of sadistic pleasure they are able to derive these days.

But Pakistani Punjabis are not protesting in the thausands in Kashmir everyday, are we? Most Kashmiri Muslims want freedom from India.. face it! You've lost!

Yes. Kashmiris are protesting. But what does your Punjabi people have to do with it? Let the Kashmiris decide what to do. The Pakistani terrorists do not have to bring their gun culture in.

You were talking about Indians being happy about the bomb blasts in your country. When your men are coming into our country to bomb Mumbai, which has nothing to do with Kashmir, don't you think the people will be angry? Even the most sane , level headed person would be filled with hate.

:smitten:

They're not protesting because the Indian government doesn't give them visas to enter India, Kashmir to be specific. :bunny: Hence the only 'Pakistanis' protesting must be the terrorists. @The locals, It's ironic how everyone says 'Kashmiri Muslims'.

Now it makes sense why the UN dropped Kashmir from disputed regions =)

Since Millbourne, PA (yes, USA) is a Indian/'Hindu' majority city it should be given to India?

Funny to see Indian reaction here after so many of them keep posting "Terrorists killed by Indian Army" whenever they manage to kill Kashmiri separatists, then there is the usual over zealous hormonal rejoicing.

Stop making these threads to piss each other off. It adds no value to the discussion on the issue of Kashmir.

jayron,

To be honest and straight forward with you; i have a double standard and i'm not ashamed to admit it. I don't care if my people; Pakistani Punjabis, or any other type of person is interfering in Kashmir issue... i just hope India will lose Kashmir, because this will be a payback for Indian interference in East Pakistan, where you guys had broken our mother land into 2 pieces.

Thats a good success for us. :agree::victory:

Now UN is lossing ground. Tomorrow international community will lossing ground too :taz:

If UN is loosing ground then no Pakistan should not be concerned if India gets that UNSC permanent seat.

Any news on the UN reaction to this?? I mean to Pakistan's objections on ommitting J&K from the list

Yes, this will really stop the aspiration of the Kashmiri Liberation. We need to intensify our all our efforts.

You want a permanent seat for Muslim block?
So one more politics in UNSC on religious ground...... U r already doing politics on religious ground in south Asia about Kashmir.

^ How dumb does that get.. Exactly the kind of religious alignments the whole world frowns at. Havent heard about anyone asking for a Christian seat and a Hindu seat..

Yes, this will really stop the aspiration of the Kashmiri Liberation. We need to intensify our all our efforts.

Wouldnt they be better directed at the problems in your KP region and the economic issues post the floods..?

The omission of Jammu and Kashmir from a list of disputes under the observation of the UN Security Council was noticed by Pakistan whose envoy has lodged a protest.

"Jammu and Kashmir dispute was not mentioned in the context of unresolved long-running situations," said Amjad Hussain B Sial, Pakistan' acting envoy to the UN.

"We understand this was an inadvertent omission, as Jammu and Kashmir is one of the oldest disputes on agenda of the Security Council," he added

Inadvertent omission?? What's going on - was this an inadvertent omission??

Back
Top Bottom