What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
@ Mystic

Who is saying that we are fans of Chinese Human Rights Records?

The Kashmiri insurgency will come to end when Pakistan takes over all of India... This is now most certain more so than ever before...

Our army is more than capable of doing this... We just have to sort out our political mess before such a final show down with India...

@ Mystic

The Kashmiri insurgency will come to end when Pakistan takes over all of India... This is now most certain more so than ever before...

Our army is more than capable of doing this... We just have to sort out our political mess before such a final show down with India...

Are you Zaid Hamid by any chance? When I read such cocksure comments, I don't know whether to laugh, get irritated or just ignore! I end up feeling astounded.

You have been trying to pick a fight with a country which is roughly 6 times more powerful that you in almost every aspect. Have you not learnt your lessons from the 20th century? You were the ones who proudly proclaimed, "1 Pakistani=10 Indians", remember? Even after getting that myth shattered by the continuous failures of your army and intelligence in every front, it astounds me that there are still Pakistanis who dream of 'taking over India'.

All you have been able to do to India is to get some innocent people in big cities killed by terrorists. Even when India was a dirt poor and weak country, just think back at what it managed to do to your country. Now India is more powerful and stronger than it ever was in history and getting stronger every year, and still you entertain such delusions? Pakistan on the other hand is already on the top 10 failed state list, and climbing down that list each year. Keeping this in mind, it would make sense for people like you to get a rude dose of reality and get some sense knocked in.

Are you Zaid Hamid by any chance? When I read such cocksure comments, I don't know whether to laugh, get irritated or just ignore! I end up feeling astounded.

You have been trying to pick a fight with a country which is roughly 6 times more powerful that you in almost every aspect. Have you not learnt your lessons from the 20th century? You were the ones who proudly proclaimed, "1 Pakistani=10 Indians", remember? Even after getting that myth shattered by the continuous failures of your army and intelligence in every front, it astounds me that there are still Pakistanis who dream of 'taking over India'.

All you have been able to do to India is to get some innocent people in big cities killed by terrorists. Even when India was a dirt poor and weak country, just think back at what it managed to do to your country. Now India is more powerful and stronger than it ever was in history and getting stronger every year, and still you entertain such delusions? Pakistan on the other hand is already on the top 10 failed state list, and climbing down that list each year. Keeping this in mind, it would make sense for people like you to get a rude dose of reality and get some sense knocked in.

Another nutcase Zaid Hamid follower :rolleyes:

Not the first time I m being accused of being Zaid Hamid or his follower... :) haha

Dont worry folks... You guys stay drunk in your dreams of power... When the time comes you ll see what we do to your army... Raja Dahir and Muhammad Bin Qasim shall be played again...

@ Mystic

Pakistan has never critiqued Chinese atrocities. Never a word. In fact none of the muslim countries care about Tibet. So why do they expect other to care about them?

Your army has been unsuccessful in taking over Kashmir for six decades so stop dreaming about whole of India.

Not the first time I m being accused of being Zaid Hamid or his follower... :) haha

Dont worry folks... You guys stay drunk in your dreams of power... When the time comes you ll see what we do to your army... Raja Dahir and Muhammad Bin Qasim shall be played again...

We've also seen Bangladesh rise out of pakistan :azn:

Pakistan has never critiqued Chinese atrocities. Never a word. In fact none of the muslim countries care about Tibet. So why do they expect other to care about them?

Your army has been unsuccessful in taking over Kashmir for six decades so stop dreaming about whole of India.

You got a problem with your brain? why draging China into every single one of your post?
Cut out your idiotic comments unless you able to convince your GOI to stop recongnize tibet as part of China, Btw, did your GOI dare to critisize China regarding tibet? If not shut the hell up for good please.

aja Dahir and Muhammad Bin Qasim shall be played again...

:rofl:

You don't realize the irony do you? Muhaamad Bin Qasim was from Arabia, you know what he's famous for? For the conquest of Sindh and parts of Punjab!

Or in other words conquest of the entire region know as present day Pakistan !

What confused identity , no wonder you guys worship the Arabs. Oh but ofcourse its not conquest, he 'liberated' you and made you part of the 'ummah' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@ Mystic

its not an eRepublic discussion going on here. There is a separate thread for that.. :azn:

You got a problem with your brain? why draging China into every single one of your post?
Cut out your idiotic comments unless you able to convince your GOI to stop recongnize tibet as part of China, Btw, did your GOI dare to critisize China regarding tibet? If not shut the hell up for good please.

Why are you acting so bravo over the internet? Where have I dragged China in my post other than this one? What is your problem. I commented to someone else. India recognize Tibet as part of China. So does Pakistan. But there are humanitarian crisis in Tibet and Kashmir. We have openly criticized atrocities in both Tibet and Kashmir. The world is criticizing China over Tibet. What wrong in that? Same way GOI has to be criticized over Kashmir.

And please don't tell me what my government can and cannot do. If China is such a giant why don't you get back your little land called Taiwan. We are openly supporting spiritual leaders like Dalai Lama and have offered them exile.

Considering you are from China, you might not be used to the concept of freedom of speech. You see I can type anything that I please. If you have a problem with it please notify the administrators. If they think it is inappropriate they will delete the comment.

Openly lying on a forum get you no where except proving your ignorance.:lol:

China is unwilling to give Tibet autonomy while India you are asking India to give freedom to Kashmir. Hypocrisy don't you think. Or is it that Tibetans are non-muslim and therefore you don't really care.

Why are you acting so bravo over the internet? Where have I dragged China in my post other than this one? What is your problem. I commented to someone else. India recognize Tibet as part of China. So does Pakistan. But there are humanitarian crisis in Tibet and Kashmir. We have openly criticized atrocities in both Tibet and Kashmir. The world is criticizing China over Tibet. What wrong in that? Same way GOI has to be criticized over Kashmir.

And please don't tell me what my government can and cannot do. If China is such a giant why don't you get back your little land called Taiwan. We are openly supporting spiritual leaders like Dalai Lama and have offered them exile.

Considering you are from China, you might not be used to the concept of freedom of speech. You see I can type anything that I please. If you have a problem with it please notify the administrators. If they think it is inappropriate they will delete the comment.

Look again, the topic is "pro freedom insurgents VS Indian army, how does China came into the pictures unless you are intended to troll and flame? and you still wondering why i responsed to your post?:pop:

Who give a damn what GOI and some idiots think or do if my country was not being drag into a thread thats completely unrelated?:no:

Don't even get me started regarding your so-called freedom of speech, tell that to your millions of "Untouchables" whom being discriminated and oppressed by your most evil caste-system on the planet period. Do not lecture me what i should or not do, perhaps the last thing i need is an advice from a proud citizen of h..H... period.:wave:

Dreams? We aren't the ones who are dreaming. What I stated was pure fact. It is people like you and Zaid Hamid who are the dreamers here. First let us see you build up an economy, military, clout and image to accomplish what you dream about. Then we'll take your talk seriously.

Tibet is not asking for seccession from China; I believe they are asking for autonomy

Kashmiris are asking for self-determination

to compare Kashmir to Tibet is beyond ABSURD. Tibet isn't disputed territory. Kashmir is.

Had we used brutal force against the Kashmiri separatists and shunned all forms of voicing dissent like the Chinese did...the Kashmiris would have also been asking for autonomy...
The usage of force is also a factor you should consider...
The moderates like the hurriyat...syed gillani and all did not seek refuge in Pakistan the way Dalai Lama did...
from a distance it does appear that we have created an exception in our democratic system for the case of kashmir...it isn't so actually...
The Kashmiris get fired upon when they break curfews....and revert to stone-pelting....personally I do not support the usage of brutal force at all specially in an area that is under constant global scrutiny.
Tibet...junnnagadh...hyderabad...balochistan...palestine...the case of the uighurs...chechenya...texas...ireland...
are unresolved disputes of a similar kind...you'd want to go into the intricate details and try to fid difference...you'd defeat my argument...that however is not my point...

@ Mystic

It is obvious that many Pakistanis would have taken note of the recent clashes against the uighurs and would also feel for the tibetans...yet it is only prudent to seek your stand alongside your trusted ally...when you have your own unsettled issues...
believe me there are a lot many Indians who'd want the Kashmiris to have it their own way...for some peace is paramount for others...striving to achieve vantage to force peace is even more imperative...

I don't want to get into this childish argument...
but I'd say this once...
You nukes buy you your safety.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom