What's new

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah

what about hyderabad

If Bharti's are talking about balochistan.Than what about hyderabad and the usuall genocide of indian army in Hyderbad forcing it to merge with india

Well,No.

Kashmir has nothing to do with the present situation in Pakistan rather the ISI involvement in Afghanistan in 80's is the cause of present problems in pakistan.

Mission kashmir can potentially be termed as the most successful mission by any intelligence agency ever.

Punjabi Taliban which aids TTP in terror attacks was carved out of the former militant outfits once fighting in Kashmir against India, the Lal Masjid Siege was catalyst to this.

what about hyderabad

If Bharti's are talking about balochistan.Than what about hyderabad and the usuall genocide of indian army in Hyderbad forcing it to merge with india

Hyderabad is a symbol of Indian secularism. Where Indian army mass murdered muslims of Hyderabad. :lol:

Yes, we consider entire Jammu and Kashmir as the part of India.

Kashmir_map2.jpg

Whatever you think doesn't matter, fact is that question of J & K accession is open

Punjabi Taliban which aids TTP in terror attacks was carved out of the former militant outfits once fighting in Kashmir against India, the Lal Masjid Siege was catalyst to this.

My friend

The kashmiri today are master of killing indian troops than either Punjabi or ttp taliban can ever imagine

they are mature now,they dont need anyone support,they are now capable of doing anything

they even have the support of educated secular kashmiri like those found on the kashmir page..majority of them think so
or else read the comment of the most latest posts from the page i posted.or visit any other kashmir page on your own.and do your observation

I guess its time for ISI to learn from the kashmir freedom fighters or Free kashmir army(FKA)

what about hyderabad

Pakistan started the trend of annexation of princely states.

My friend

The kashmiri today are master of killing indian troops than either Punjabi or ttp taliban can ever imagine

they are mature now,they dont need anyone support,they are now capable of doing anything

they even have the support of educated secular kashmiri like those found on the kashmir page..majority of them think so
or else read the comment of the most latest posts from the page i posted.or visit any other kashmir page on your own.and do your observation

I guess its time for ISI to learn from the kashmir freedom fighters or Free kashmir army(FKA)

Your Punjabis are still sneaking into Kashmir murdering the Kashmiri origin policemen.

Hyderabad is a symbol of Indian secularism. Where Indian army mass murdered muslims of Hyderabad. :lol:

If you talk about Hyderabad, you shouldn't miss mentioning the barbaric Rezakars.

If you talk about Hyderabad, you shouldn't miss mentioning the barbaric Rezakars.

Razakars were irregulars. While Indian army even begin a professional army tried its best to beat them in killings and massacres. And the worst part is Indian army succeeded.

Such discussions are only confined to academic level.

And the sad part is that you Indians on this forum are far below that academic level.

Razakars were irregulars. While Indian army even begin a professional army tried its best to beat them in killings and massacres. And the worst part is Indian army succeeded.

I see you comment lacking facts.

I see stupidity in you.

That report says Indian army mostly stayed disciplined, it was mainly the general people involved in the riots.

Qasim Rizwi served his Pakistani masters very well but in return died like a pauper.

That report says Indian army mostly stayed disciplined, it was mainly the general people involved in the riots.

Qasim Rizwi served his Pakistani masters very well but in return died like a pauper.

The report clearly states indian army was very much involved in the murder of muslims which lead to the murder of thousands of muslims. You should stop with your lies. Nobody here would be impressed.

The report clearly states indian army was very much involved in the murder of muslims which lead to the murder of thousands of muslims. You should stop with your lies. Nobody here would be impressed.

That report didn't said such thing. It said the Indian troops were mostly disciplined.

Razakars were irregulars.

Seeing the location of Hyderabad, what gave them stupid idea of independent Hyderabad, leading to not-needed bloodshed. Even Liaquat Ali Khan dreamed about pulling the independence of Hyderabad and got it integrated into Pakistan without territorial contiguity.

nizam-of-hyderabad.jpg

That report didn't said such thing. It said the Indian troops were mostly disciplined.

Read this clown.

In September and October 1948, soon after independence from the British Empire, tens of thousands of people were brutally slaughtered in central India.

Some were lined up and shot by Indian Army soldiers. Yet a government-commissioned report into what happened was never published and few in India know about the massacre. Critics have accused successive Indian governments of an ongoing cover-up.

At a number of places members of the armed forces brought out Muslim adult males... and massacred them”

We had absolutely unimpeachable evidence to the effect that there were instances in which men belonging to the Indian Army and also to the local police took part in looting and even other crimes.

During our tour we gathered, at not a few places, that soldiers encouraged, persuaded and in a few cases even compelled the Hindu mob to loot Muslim shops and houses.

The team reported that while Muslims villagers were disarmed by the Indian Army, Hindus were often left with their weapons.

In some cases, it said, Indian soldiers themselves took an active hand in the butchery: "At a number of places members of the armed forces brought out Muslim adult males from villages and towns and massacred them in cold blood."

I think it is enough for now clown. Now it is better you shut up and stop making a mockery of yourself.

Seeing the location of Hyderabad, what gave them stupid idea of independent Hyderabad, leading to not-needed bloodshed. Even Liaquat Ali Khan dreamed about pulling the independence of Hyderabad and got it integrated into Pakistan without territorial contiguity.

nizam-of-hyderabad.jpg

So this is your justification of murdering muslims. Not a good justification clown. Not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom