What's new

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah

But it is considered disputed only by one side Pakistan. How can even use the word "Occupied" legally without having any historical document to support your claims. Even you could not get Maharaja to force him to sign surrender document unlike that of Kalat.

It is disputed according to the UN. That's border between Pakistan and India in Kashmir is called Line of control. Baluchistan doesn't share any of such feature. Since it is occupied it is disputed. :)

But it is considered disputed only by one side Pakistan. How can even use the word "Occupied" legally without having any historical document to support your claims. Even you could not get Maharaja to force him to sign surrender document unlike that of Kalat.

They are there because of war on terror, Pakistan army entered in FATA (Tirah) in 2004 for the first time since Pakistan's creation in 1947. FCR laws have provision for local militias to look at the security affairs of FATA.

Kid, if you want to argue about my country, please come armed with something better than Wikipedia and India Times.

It's funny how senior members like you can be so stupid, and then those liking your posts who take stupidity to the Indian national level.

Seniority doesn't mean you can't be stupid. Indic always talks rubbish.

What Afghans say doesn't mean shyt. They can't take control of their hinterland and they want more?

About Gilgit-Baltistan, it a specially administered region, with full powers to Islamabad.

See, the funny this is that as a citizen of Pakistan i have been to Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir, while Indians cannot go there.

Here is the official governance order of GB:
http://www.gilgitbaltistan.gov.pk/images/stories/downloads/Governance-Order.pdf

And here is their website:
:::Government of Gilgit Baltistan:::

Hence your argument is rendered invalid.

So tell me, how is the Indian terrorized part of Kashmir dealing? Just read the news.

It's funny how senior members like you can be so stupid, and then those liking your posts who take stupidity to the Indian national level.

That special territory has no representation in Pakistan's parliament. Even autonomous territories have elected representative in their countries Parliament.

Here is the Pakistani version of election result of 2013, no election, no representation in Kashmir areas which proves its not a Pakistani territory.

the-colours-of-victory-670.jpg

It is disputed according to the UN. That's border between Pakistan and India in Kashmir is called Line of control. Baluchistan doesn't share any of such feature. Since it is occupied it is disputed. :)

UN resolutions aren't binding to anyone.

That special territory has no representation in Pakistan's parliament. Even autonomous territories have elected representative in their countries Parliament.

Here is the Pakistani version of election result of 2013, no election, no representation in Kashmir areas which proves its not a Pakistani territory.

the-colours-of-victory-670.jpg

UN resolutions aren't binding to anyone.

Err, what difference does it make? Is Gilgit-Baltistan not part of Pakistan? Like i said, whether Indians believe it or not, it IS and WILL remain part of Pakistan.

Err, what difference does it make? Is Gilgit-Baltistan not part of Pakistan? Like i said, whether Indians believe it or not, it IS and WILL remain part of Pakistan.

Tell me the logic if you consider it as the part of Pakistan, why no election, no representation in Pakistani Parliament.

Jammu and Kashmir has 6 seat is Lok Sabha and 4 seats in Rajya Sabha of Indian Parliament.

AND Kashmir is too....whether anyone like it or not....whether told by Omar obdulla or Amar/akbar/antony

They exist on Kashmir. Not on your favorite baluchistan. Hence we say IOK.

Why you want to avoid comparison of accession papers of both Kashmir and Kalat. which exist in case of Kashmir and don't exist in case of Kalat.

Tell me the logic if you consider it as the part of Pakistan, why no election, no representation in Pakistani Parliament.

Jammu and Kashmir has 6 seat is Lok Sabha and 4 seats in Rajya Sabha of Indian Parliament.

And yet Gilgit-Baltistan gets it's share of the federal budget. Interesting right?

So i would repeat, please tell me how Gilgit-Baltistan is not a part of Pakistan?

And yet Gilgit-Baltistan gets it's share of the federal budget. Interesting right?

So i would repeat, please tell me how Gilgit-Baltistan is not a part of Pakistan?

I already explained they aren't registered as Pakistani voters. Without voting rights, its no more than a colony.

Really? :woot: :omghaha: Then you seem to have covered yourself completely with the disinfo/propaganda cloak that your PA and mullahs have covered you with. It doesn't look like you have a clue what the UN resolutions are all about. But you keep hollering from the rooftops about them.

As per the resolutions, Gilgit-Baltistan is NOT, I repeat NOT, part of Pakistan. Period! Go do some reading and research before blabbering. Thanks.

Really? :woot: :omghaha: Then you seem to have covered yourself completely with the disinfo/propaganda cloak that your PA and mullahs have covered you with. It doesn't look like you have a clue what the UN resolutions are all about. But you keep hollering from the rooftops about them.

As per the resolutions, Gilgit-Baltistan is NOT, I repeat NOT, part of Pakistan. Period! Go do some reading and research before blabbering. Thanks.

If it's not part of Pakistan, then how the heck did i go there?

Indian telling me about my nation, how cute.

Back
Top Bottom