What's new

Kashmir Issue : Our options & possible Course of Action

Pakistan should start full proxy and gorilla war in Kashmir. We have every reason to do that. Kashmir is now an occupied territory as per the international law and a battle ground.

Simla agreement is dead and so is IWT.

Situation is back to 1948. LOC is going to be flexible now and whoever can take whatever will attempt it.
That is correct.
Situation will escalate then it will free for Pakistan.

India is strong only in Bollywood films but on the ground its army is still subject to a terrible class built on the level of race in society.
I expect another lesson from the heroes of Pakistan ...

Mate i think you have taken the views of a few good for nothing idiots for the entire AJK. We identify our self's as Pakistanis first and Kashmiris later there are few we wont agree with me on this but they are too few to even matter. Political landscape in AJK is dominated by mainstream national parties from Pakistan and you will never find a politician in AJK who want Independence. Post 1990 even IOK has become more and more pro Pakistan than pro Independence.
Believe me or not my friend i have seen Utter contempt and disdain for State of Pakistan from Groups and Individuals from almost every Part of our country. But they are few and far between and their beliefs are overshadowed by the Patriotism
and Loyalty of the Majority. I have never judged a people by their few specimens i had an interaction with. If i have seen one
dissident i have also seen a thousand Loyalists.
Let's see what kashmiris in IOK do, because that will determine Pakistan's response.

They hurt us badly and we are feeling the pain.we can't drag India into all out war until we hurt them in the same way.there are two ways to hurt India badly.
1) hang kulbhushan yadav publicly.

2) use of proxy and blasts in India.now after indian decision,all rules are changed.

India is strong only in Bollywood films but on the ground its army is still subject to a terrible class built on the level of race in society.
I expect another lesson from the heroes of Pakistan ...

No, but it's still not an up to date force on many fronts sure.

It will never be an up to date force.. the cast system on its own will see to that..

Caste system isnt relevant in how the Indian armed forces operate. It's problems comes from not improving, and adopting modern tactics, lucky for Pakistan, atm. This is more specifically for the IA.

Caste system isnt relevant in how the Indian armed forces operate. It's problems comes from not improving, and adopting modern tactics, lucky for Pakistan, atm. This is more specifically for the IA.
You underestimate human emotions of lower Indian casts.. I had friends from there and I know how they feel about it.... it is dangerous for India, since it is in the midst of it.. just take a look on how many Indian warplanes were lost in the few last years,.. the least they can do ..is sabotage their own racist nation.. and that is how they view it..

Last edited:
You underestimate human emotions of lower Indian casts.. I had friends from there and I know how they feel about it.... it is dangerous for India, since it is in the midst of it..

Im not saying prejudice doesnt exist. It's like saying saying racism, religious bigotry, etc. doesnt exist in any diverse place, it's just not relevant in how it operates, like maybe how it was in ancient times. There's more pressing structural, traditional, etc. problems in the Indian armed forces than that.

Independent Kashmir cannot exist because it is land locked by three major powers of South Asia and cant really survive without any of them. It dont generate enough revenue to sustain itself . Making Pakistani Kahsmir as Independent mean giving easy access to India to invade and take over this strategically important region

Independent Kashmir cannot exist because it is land locked by three major powers of South Asia and cant really survive without any of them. It dont generate enough revenue to sustain itself . Making Pakistani Kahsmir as Independent mean giving easy access to India to invade and take over this strategically important region
That is true, China also owns a part of Kashmir.. that India has to deal with..

People fear a demographic change like Biharis are about to flood all in one go. Not going to happen like that. First development and industry has to prosper along with non violence, then comes the working migration from all over India. This is by no means a demographic change. And not a short term thing.

People fear a demographic change like Biharis are about to flood all in one go. Not going to happen like that. First development and industry has to prosper along with non violence, then comes the working migration from all over India. This is by no means a demographic change. And not a short term thing.
Well, Usrael is you idol.. and the response will be this.. even if Half Pakistan is gone.. there are 4rth , 5th and even sixth and beyond options available now in the Arab and Muslim world, the same as the Pakistani ones.. to to remove what will still be left of greedy India ..(Hope it does not go that far!).. hehehe!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom