What's new

kashmir is unfinished agenda of Partition #COAS

Excellent speech by COAS. This will send panic attacks in India & they are probably shitting out their dippers with fear & panic.

Kashmir is unfinished agenda and we will continue to provide diplomatic, moral and other support to Kashmiri freedom fighters.

(this is where indians will say we will support "Baloch struggle" when in actuality - BLA/BRA has gotten thrashed, their supporters including political party members have been thrashed, militants laying down they arms and in fact former militants even joining mainstream politics of Pakistan)

and yes - we will continue to support Kashmir cause in fact we must go into overdrive and provide them the means to physically defend themselves against the cowardice and dishonour of the indian occupation forces (a.k.a. "sissies")
Sir u are the only real man on this forum. Many pansies must learn from u. Now u know y i picked u for PM in my thread.

Please understand the hard truth.

The Kashmiris do not matter.

Have never mattered.

You mentioned my state Maharashtra?

Tomorrow if the populace in Maharashtra rises against the union, Maharashtrians will not matter.

No one people are bigger than the union. The whole is always going to be larger than the sum of the constituent parts.

Union at what cost ??? Blood of innocents ???

If it was all about power and blood .... British were more powerful .... Its all about will and Kashmiris are showing that since 1947.

Seriously who wants any part of Pakistan along with all the baggage that comes with it.
These guys:
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1441609823.248866.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1441609839.353523.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1441609852.035516.jpg

Union at what cost ??? Blood of innocents ???

At any cost.

And the British left when they realized they could no longer hold India by force. Not when a two million strong British Indian Army returned home.

Its all about force. Its always about force.

Hearts and minds follow force. Never replace it.

No one does anything they do not want to do because they think its the right thing to do. They are either made to do it. Or they make others live with what they believe is the right way.

At any cost.

And the British left when they realized they could no longer hold India by force. Not when a two million strong British Indian Army returned home.

Its all about force. Its always about force.

Hearts and minds follow force. Never replace it.

No one does anything they do not want to do because they think its the right thing to do. They are either made to do it. Or they make others live with what they believe is the right way.

So we will keep supporting militancy in Kashmir because force take on force.

So we will keep supporting militancy in Kashmir because force take on force.

And we realize that. And accept it as inevitable.

And take our own inevitable steps to foil your designs.

Remember what I said.

NOTHING is off the table ......

And we realize that. And accept it as inevitable.

And take our own inevitable steps to foil your designs.

Remember what I said.

NOTHING is off the table ......

Kashmir and Kashmirs are the issue and now it is going to internationalize once again due to Indian Govt.

Kashmir and Kashmirs are the issue and now it is going to internationalize once again due to Indian Govt.

Internationalize means nothing without the N2.

There is no power on earth except the US or Russia who can threaten us on Kashmir and make us budge, if ever.

Hardly matters. The world has moved on from political & military issues to economic issues as the dominant theme.

Internationalize means nothing without the N2.

There is no power on earth except the US or Russia who can threaten us on Kashmir and make us budge, if ever.

UN ??

dont lie, you never cared for kashmiries you are fighting proxy war in kashmir for land and water ( all tour rivers flows through kashmir) you just can not digest that Indians ( Hindus for you) are ruling majority muslim land ...your hate for idol worshipers is the main reason for your proxy war....

I personally care, who else not care is a criminal

Back
Top Bottom